July 28, 2014 | 1314 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2003 11:31:00 AM More reviews by gblecha

I recently bought Miracle as I am into pinks this season. Very disappointed in the color (not pigmented at all) and the lasting power. As the mom of a toddler, I don't have time to reapply often. It is pretty over #16 liner from Stila, so will use it up but will stick to my Chanel glossimers.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2003 3:25:00 AM More reviews by jayd

Ok, I got this in Miracle and was in love with it for the sheer sparkle and subtle shimmer reflecting particles in it that made for a great sheer, clear gloss.
Little did I know they would all be sheer and clear.
I love my miracle, but only wish some were a little more pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2003 8:05:00 PM More reviews by kristeenieweenie

I just love juicy tubes. Although most colors are quite sheer, it's amazing what great pout and shine can be achieved with juicy tubes. This gloss is definitely a plus for those with thin lips. The goopey, yet comfortable gloss has a type of wet/glass shine, reflecting light, allowing lips to look fuller. Smells lovely and lasts quite a while too. I found it to be definitely worth the price.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2003 4:57:00 AM More reviews by paleviolet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I thought these should be a lot better for the price. I found them unpleasantly sticky and nasty scented. I will stick with my lipglasses.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2003 7:20:00 AM More reviews by ataraxia

unfortunately, i found that this wasn't value for money. it's just like any ole lipgloss, but with a huge pricetag. furthermore, though it smells great initially, it wears off to a plastic-ky taste - v v icky.

not really something i would recommend, esp since it's not v affordable.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2003 7:56:00 PM More reviews by rosieroll

GREAT lip gloss, lasts forever! Gives a great sheen and has a wonderful smell (I have Spring Fling).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2003 2:52:00 AM More reviews by Wendy_S

I have read the hype on these and FINALLY decided to buy a couple when I saw Lancome had a gwp offer. Thank God I got the free products, because the Juicy Tubes are nothing special. I bought the Fizzy and Berry Bold. Neither had much pigment at all and they didn't last very long considering how sticky they felt on my lips. I'm happy with my purchase because I love the eyeshadows I received free, but the JT's just stink. The packaging was great, but it's not exactly a revolutionary concept to put gloss in a tube. I will definitely not purchase these again.

*update* arggh...ok, I'm hooked. I don't know how, I don't know why, but I kept using these and I've grown to love them. I started using a very neutral lipstick under these, and they adhere to that and last much longer. I've purchased a few other colors and I'll keep buying.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2003 6:26:00 AM More reviews by Sierra3000

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE THIS STUFF. I've always wanted collagen lips but this stuff would save me the pain and torture because it makes my lips look big and glossy.

I've received so many compliments on the Fraise colour which is the only one i have.

I highly recommend this to everyone needing a lip gloss.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/28/2003 3:53:00 AM More reviews by greatly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

oh well i found it is too sticky, yes i know sticky is not a problem for some and also, lip gloss should be sticky to some extend
yet it is so sticky that i dont feel comfortable to wear it on my lips and it make remove (i.e. re-application after a coffee break) difficult.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/28/2003 2:49:00 AM More reviews by cygnet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love lip gloss but found the juicy tubes have a little too much "shimmer". It's too shiny and sparkly which draws way too much attention to my lips, it also doesn't go on smoothly.