BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 8/27/2007 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

What I love about Hoola is that theres no sparkle, so that after i apply my foundation, the bronzer doesnt flare off my zits, like a shimmery/sparkly bronzer would. This product looks perfect on my golden skin, but if you were very pale, it would only make you look dirty. Although it comes with a horrible brush, it isnt that hard to buy a new one, and its definately worth it to buy a new one. Over all, the bronzer is great! Id buy again

on 8/21/2007 10:21:00 AM

this bronzer is grotesque, it made my skin look dead, dull, lifeless and above all DIRTY! it is expensive and i regret paying what i did for it, i could have got 2 of of my current bronzer, loreal glam bronze, which by the way is fab, for what i paid for this muck! DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!

on 8/16/2007 3:36:00 PM

I saw it on tv and liked the cute package, and it turned out to be a cute product as well! It is a clean tan, not orangy or red, but looks real, natural brown. It has no shimmer in it so great for the face. It can be messy to use but other than that, its great.

on 8/10/2007 2:36:00 PM

The lady at the Benefit counter that sold me this should be fired. My lack of experience with bronzers and her greedy desire to make a sale resulted in my spending $26 on something that is waaaaaay too dark for me. I can only wear this in the summer when I already have a tan and this dark bronzer doesnt make me look like ive been sticking my face inthe mud. I absolutely cannot wear this in the winter, not even at night as I am way too pale. Right now in the summer I mix it with my every day best blush ever Dandelion but I only dip my brush lightly into the bronzer not too pick up too much. At this rate, my grandkids will be using this bronzer long after Im gone because there is no way I'll ever use the whole container. Needless to say, will not repurchase.

on 8/8/2007 3:02:00 PM

DONT LIKE...

The texture

The colour (Its a horrible shade of brown, makes my face look ruddy, and dirty)

The price

The brush (Not convenient for a bronzing brush)

AND it rubs off!!

I have nothing good to say about this. WASTE OF MONEY.

on 8/2/2007 10:35:00 PM

I HATE THIS PACKAGING!!! Yes it is cute, however it is NOT convienent. You are constricted to the little box and it sucks! The colour is not the best either. Pass on this one!

on 7/20/2007 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

this looked like it came in cute packaging and my sister told me it worked well so i tried it. it has a nice color and a lot or bronzer in the box. it doesnt blend that well and can look potentially fake if your not careful. kind of expensive too. but its the best bronzer i've tried so far.

on 7/10/2007 5:09:00 AM

I am a sucker for cute packaging, so Hoola obviously caught my eye. I usually use NARS bronzer, but thought I would give this a try. It is actually the perfect, non blotchy, non dirty bronzer for an NC25 skin tone. Used with a highlighter, like High Beam, it is the perfect fresh summer face!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I was looking for a matte bronzer, which led me to Hoola. I do like the lack of sparkle, but this doesn't work well for my brown skin (MAC NC45).

on 7/7/2007 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

The lack of sparkle attracted me to this product, plus I'm a huge fan of the BeneFit line of products. I have to say, I was disappointed. This just makes my face look dirty, especially if I've just moisturized my face. It basically sticks to the moisturizer in dirty brown streaks. Not quite what I was hoping for in a bronzer. I also don't really like the packaging as I use a large powder brush for my bronzer & it can't get into this little box very well.

Update: After putting this in the cupboard for about a year, I decided to try it again & miraculously seem to like it now. I'm not sure if it is blending better because it's summer & I have a bit of natural color, but it now seems to be giving me the subtle, non-shimmery glow that I was hoping for. I actually went & bought another one too. As such, I've added a bunch of lippies. :)

Popular Bronzers