August 20, 2014 | 1140 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2006 10:19:00 PM More reviews by heartsallen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

got this as a GWP. I haven't exactly researched what the purpose is of this mascara, but from the first sweep it lengthened and defined like nothing I've seen before! it's a nice way to look natural but still have a teensy bit of day-drama. I didn't give it 5 out of 5 because it is pretty wet and takes a while to dry. for the first minute after applying, I get little black flecks on my eyelids every time a blink. still, a great mascara, I would definitely buy the full size.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2006 2:39:00 PM More reviews by Rikio

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I thought this mascara was bad from the GWP version, but I got the full size version as a gift. And the tube is long, so you get a fair amount for the price. It doesn't flake and it lengthens and thickens, but it makes me look like I have less lashes than before I put this on. It's a really "heavy" mascara. It's okay however there's better drugstore mascaras than this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2006 7:42:00 PM More reviews by kibeth

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara to me is one of the best out there. I have to admit that I am a mascara junkie and try to "try all of them" but I always go back to this one. Something about the brush or the formula just works for me and my lashes. I love it! Not a bad price either.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2006 11:12:00 AM More reviews by robertc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Clumps, smears and flakes.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2006 10:25:00 PM More reviews by notyouraveragepink

I think a lot of the troubles that people are having with this product is because they're getting the GWP size, and this is a mascara that has major differences when you buy the actual full size tube. I am completely in utter love with it - I use it every day to play up my eyes a way that no other mascara can do. I get compliments all of the time when I have it on!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2006 8:59:00 AM More reviews by starladear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This mascara is definitely a staple for me. An all-time favourite, probably a little dramatic for daytime (fav daytime is origins fringe benefits), but sometimes I wear it to work anyway, when I feel like a little 'oomph'. But I've got to speculate here...For a while now I've been in the habit of buying lots of gwp sized mascaras on ebay. The way I have figured it, I never get through an entire full-sized tube anyway; still, lately I have been less than in love with my definicils...it just functions. I suspect that is because for months and months now, I have not had a full-sized tube, which has a totally different brush. Perhaps this wasn't the place to speculate about this, but then again, so often we want to "try out" the smaller sizes. I think I'll cough up the cash next time and go for the full size.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2006 3:13:00 PM More reviews by lasoltera

I remember liking this mascara once ago so I bought it again. Things have changed...I could not NOT like this anymore than I do now. It clumps and smells and clumps and does nothing for me and clumps. : (

rated 2 of 5 on 2/2/2006 2:24:00 PM More reviews by aussiemrs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I thought I'd try this mascara after hearing great things about it. Well, it definitely IS NOT my HG. I tried it for a week and I don't really like it. It was so wet that it uncurled my lashes a bit. The brush isn't really to my liking, either. I like brushes that are 'furry', if you get what I mean, where the bristles are really close together. This brush wasn't like that. I'll go back to Borghese or Prescriptives.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2006 11:42:00 AM More reviews by nirvanamoxie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara is okay, but nothing special or worth the price. It makes my lashes look like spider legs, as noticed by other consumer ratings listed below. It does not define. It actually goops my lashes together, even if I blot the wand several times. The formula is better quality than drugstore brands, but the effect lacks. I switched to Hypnose and love it! It adds volume and defines my lashes more than this so called "high definition" mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2006 9:55:00 AM More reviews by deadmedia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really love this mascara. As most of you, I had gotten a GWP and tried it and it really worked for me. I then bought the full size and i like it even more. I think its fresher product than the GWP so it works even better. I have always always worn waterproof mascara because eye makeup has a bad tendency to drift on me. But even with the waterproof, by the end of the day it would start to leave black marks below my eybrow where my lashes would touch. But this mascara has never done that. It lasts all day with no smearing or flaking. This is better than waterproof because i can actually get it off at night. The one and only teeny tiny complaint that i have with it is it straightens out my lashes after i have curled them. But all i do to counteract that is over curl my lashes just a bit and it seems to work out great for me. It is an expensive mascara and i don't think i could pay $28CDN but thats what ebay is for, where i got my full size for $10