October 1, 2014 | 1817 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2006 9:14:00 PM More reviews by seddon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ive tried em all, honestly i really have, every new promotion, every launch each promising me heavenly lashes fluttering seductively,imagine the crushing dissapointment as yet another dream of lash perfection is shattered, will i ever learn? I bit the bullet and shelled out for the most expensive mascara ive ever bought. Its fantastic and although horribly expensive i will save money by now ignoring the pretenders. I have sparse thin and weedy lashes but not when i'm wearing this!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2006 2:58:00 PM More reviews by Twanda

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my most favorite mascara of all time. It makes my lashes thick and long. I don't even use an eyelash curler with this mascara. I've tried L'oreal mascaras because they're owned by the same company and although L'oreal makes very good mascaras; I just prefer the skinny mascara wand in combination with the Definicils mascara. I may stray but I always come back.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2006 10:19:00 PM More reviews by heartsallen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

got this as a GWP. I haven't exactly researched what the purpose is of this mascara, but from the first sweep it lengthened and defined like nothing I've seen before! it's a nice way to look natural but still have a teensy bit of day-drama. I didn't give it 5 out of 5 because it is pretty wet and takes a while to dry. for the first minute after applying, I get little black flecks on my eyelids every time a blink. still, a great mascara, I would definitely buy the full size.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2006 2:39:00 PM More reviews by Rikio

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I thought this mascara was bad from the GWP version, but I got the full size version as a gift. And the tube is long, so you get a fair amount for the price. It doesn't flake and it lengthens and thickens, but it makes me look like I have less lashes than before I put this on. It's a really "heavy" mascara. It's okay however there's better drugstore mascaras than this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2006 7:42:00 PM More reviews by kibeth

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara to me is one of the best out there. I have to admit that I am a mascara junkie and try to "try all of them" but I always go back to this one. Something about the brush or the formula just works for me and my lashes. I love it! Not a bad price either.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2006 11:12:00 AM More reviews by robertc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Clumps, smears and flakes.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2006 10:25:00 PM More reviews by notyouraveragepink

I think a lot of the troubles that people are having with this product is because they're getting the GWP size, and this is a mascara that has major differences when you buy the actual full size tube. I am completely in utter love with it - I use it every day to play up my eyes a way that no other mascara can do. I get compliments all of the time when I have it on!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2006 8:59:00 AM More reviews by starladear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This mascara is definitely a staple for me. An all-time favourite, probably a little dramatic for daytime (fav daytime is origins fringe benefits), but sometimes I wear it to work anyway, when I feel like a little 'oomph'. But I've got to speculate here...For a while now I've been in the habit of buying lots of gwp sized mascaras on ebay. The way I have figured it, I never get through an entire full-sized tube anyway; still, lately I have been less than in love with my definicils...it just functions. I suspect that is because for months and months now, I have not had a full-sized tube, which has a totally different brush. Perhaps this wasn't the place to speculate about this, but then again, so often we want to "try out" the smaller sizes. I think I'll cough up the cash next time and go for the full size.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2006 3:13:00 PM More reviews by lasoltera

I remember liking this mascara once ago so I bought it again. Things have changed...I could not NOT like this anymore than I do now. It clumps and smells and clumps and does nothing for me and clumps. : (

rated 2 of 5 on 2/2/2006 2:24:00 PM More reviews by aussiemrs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I thought I'd try this mascara after hearing great things about it. Well, it definitely IS NOT my HG. I tried it for a week and I don't really like it. It was so wet that it uncurled my lashes a bit. The brush isn't really to my liking, either. I like brushes that are 'furry', if you get what I mean, where the bristles are really close together. This brush wasn't like that. I'll go back to Borghese or Prescriptives.