October 20, 2014 | 872 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2006 5:56:00 PM More reviews by harms

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't understand why this product gets so many high reviews. I bought it because of its high reviews. It was clumpy and did nothing for my lashes. Drugstore Loreal works better than this. My favorite is Estee Lauder.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2006 5:15:00 PM More reviews by ssvang

I've used this mascara for years now, and I keep coming back to it. Not because I think it's the best, but it gets the basic job done. I do get a clumpy look, but it's not that horrible, and besides, I get that with all the mascaras I've tried. (So, if anyone can put some hope into me, please do try!) I'm still in search of my HG, but til then, this mascara will do. :/

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2006 9:14:00 PM More reviews by seddon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ive tried em all, honestly i really have, every new promotion, every launch each promising me heavenly lashes fluttering seductively,imagine the crushing dissapointment as yet another dream of lash perfection is shattered, will i ever learn? I bit the bullet and shelled out for the most expensive mascara ive ever bought. Its fantastic and although horribly expensive i will save money by now ignoring the pretenders. I have sparse thin and weedy lashes but not when i'm wearing this!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2006 2:58:00 PM More reviews by Twanda

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my most favorite mascara of all time. It makes my lashes thick and long. I don't even use an eyelash curler with this mascara. I've tried L'oreal mascaras because they're owned by the same company and although L'oreal makes very good mascaras; I just prefer the skinny mascara wand in combination with the Definicils mascara. I may stray but I always come back.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2006 10:19:00 PM More reviews by heartsallen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

got this as a GWP. I haven't exactly researched what the purpose is of this mascara, but from the first sweep it lengthened and defined like nothing I've seen before! it's a nice way to look natural but still have a teensy bit of day-drama. I didn't give it 5 out of 5 because it is pretty wet and takes a while to dry. for the first minute after applying, I get little black flecks on my eyelids every time a blink. still, a great mascara, I would definitely buy the full size.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2006 2:39:00 PM More reviews by Rikio

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I thought this mascara was bad from the GWP version, but I got the full size version as a gift. And the tube is long, so you get a fair amount for the price. It doesn't flake and it lengthens and thickens, but it makes me look like I have less lashes than before I put this on. It's a really "heavy" mascara. It's okay however there's better drugstore mascaras than this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2006 7:42:00 PM More reviews by kibeth

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara to me is one of the best out there. I have to admit that I am a mascara junkie and try to "try all of them" but I always go back to this one. Something about the brush or the formula just works for me and my lashes. I love it! Not a bad price either.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2006 11:12:00 AM More reviews by robertc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Clumps, smears and flakes.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2006 10:25:00 PM More reviews by notyouraveragepink

I think a lot of the troubles that people are having with this product is because they're getting the GWP size, and this is a mascara that has major differences when you buy the actual full size tube. I am completely in utter love with it - I use it every day to play up my eyes a way that no other mascara can do. I get compliments all of the time when I have it on!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2006 8:59:00 AM More reviews by starladear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This mascara is definitely a staple for me. An all-time favourite, probably a little dramatic for daytime (fav daytime is origins fringe benefits), but sometimes I wear it to work anyway, when I feel like a little 'oomph'. But I've got to speculate here...For a while now I've been in the habit of buying lots of gwp sized mascaras on ebay. The way I have figured it, I never get through an entire full-sized tube anyway; still, lately I have been less than in love with my definicils...it just functions. I suspect that is because for months and months now, I have not had a full-sized tube, which has a totally different brush. Perhaps this wasn't the place to speculate about this, but then again, so often we want to "try out" the smaller sizes. I think I'll cough up the cash next time and go for the full size.