Clinique High Impact Mascara

3.6

water, copernicia cerifera (caranuba) wax, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutene, silica, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, vp/eicosene copolymer, sodium hyaluronate, lauroyl lysine, pantethine, melanin, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, ethylhexylglycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, calcium aluminum borosilicate, pvp, propylene clycol, acacia senegal gum, isostearic acid, simethicone, dimethicone peg-8 polyacrylate, urea, disodium edta, bht, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), aluminum powder (ci 77000), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), ultramarines (ci 77007), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)] [iln 30012]

love this mascara! can't say its HG yet because i haven't tried many mascara's. but it definitely beats plushlash in my books. i have short straight asian lashes. and the way i use this is i coat them without curling. then i curl with a heated lash curler and then i use the blob of mascara at the tip of the wand to coat my lashes again and my lashes end up being very long and very thick. price is okay $18CDN

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This mascara definitely isn't "high impact". It does a decent job at definition and darkening lashes. But no wow-ing thickness or lengthening.

on 7/11/2008 2:30:00 PM

It looks pretty nice on, but both times I've tried it my eyes burned.

on 7/9/2008 12:09:00 PM

I actually like this mascara for some of the same reasons other people hate it. I like that it isn't dramatic and just a sweep or two and my lashes are darker and more noticeable. I have been wearing it this summer and like that is a more natural effect for every day running around. I have other mascaras I use for going out or for when I want more of an effect but I really like this and haven't experienced the flakiness others have mentioned.

on 7/6/2008 3:03:00 AM

I got the sample of this, and i didn't have any expectations for cliniques mascara, cos i like their skincare and never had any thouht about their makeup line. but this gives the PERFECT shape(: like v shapes :D!<3 it doens't curl itself tho, unless yu use a eyelash curler haha :]<3

on 7/3/2008 9:59:00 PM

Pros: very black, lengthens well, does not clump, smudge or irritate, washes off easily.
Cons: barely thickens, not dramatic at all.

on 7/3/2008 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is my favorite Clinique mascara. I use this in black, and it gives a very nice "dramatic" effect. This product doesn't smudge on me, and i've worn it through some crying episodes and it hasn't ran either. The only complaint I have is that my lashes lose some curl rather quickly, but in comparison to other mascaras i've tried, this one is still the best overall.

on 7/3/2008 11:46:00 AM

this mascera is really good i got it in black and its great for smokey eyes it give a sexy dark volume to your lashes it dosent clump and it comes off nicely

on 7/2/2008 6:46:00 PM

High Impact lengthens well, doesn't smudge, and adds a bit of volume, but it makes the curl droop a little and it flakes by the end of the day. It is hard to coat the lashes evenly as some get a huge chunk of product and some lashes don't get touched until I twist the wand around in every possible angle. It also makes the lashes feel a little stiff and I've had some eyelash breakage recently when using this which usually isn't a problem for me.

on 6/30/2008 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Oh, how I wanted this to work. It not only clumps like crazy, but doesn't lengthen or separate at all -- so I'm left with a horrible mess that *stings* my eyes. I'll not only be tossing this, but writing Clinique about it as well.

Popular Mascaras