September 22, 2014 | 959 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2008 1:55:00 PM More reviews by Rapunzelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a good basic mascara. on me it didn't do anything too terribly dramatic but it did clump a bit. I ended up exchanging it for Clinique's lash doubling mascara which I much prefer.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2008 12:20:00 PM More reviews by RachelFay81

I love this mascara, Perfect if you eyes are sensitive..... If you go during gift time this is in about everyone, it will last long enough til the next gift time that your run across!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2008 1:05:00 AM More reviews by astrorainfall

This is the best mascara ever! I have to agree that this won't give you va-va-voom lashes but if you want something that doesn't clump or smudge and does a neat job, this is the mascara to try. It's at a pretty reasonable price (SGD27; USD19) for such good performance. Highly recommended!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2008 11:27:00 PM More reviews by angellbing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I've only used sample sizes of this that I've received in GWPs a few times. It's a decent enough everyday mascara, though I think you could find something similar--or maybe even better--at the drugstore for half the price or less. I like a lot of volume, and this is more on the natural barely-there side. Every once in awhile, it gives me the baby-doll look, which I'm not particularly into, and I have to take precious extra minutes combing my lashes out of the little spikes. I don't know why it does it, unless it's reacting to the freakish weather we have in my area somehow. :) I always use the trial sizes when I get them, but I wouldn't purchase on its own.
EDIT: The most recent GWP size I've been using seems to be superior somehow. It's still sort of a "my lashes but better" look, so I probably wouldn't pay for it when I can get that with Maybelline Full N' Soft, but it's much nicer this time around...new formula? Better batch?

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2008 8:37:00 PM More reviews by winddancer1323

This mascara is weird. It has good days when my lashes would long long and thick and bad days when my lashes looked like spider legs. I prefer a mascara that only has good days.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2008 9:43:00 AM More reviews by redheadjane

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I was a fan of Lancome Mascaras for a long time. But I got a GWP of this and I love it!! It really makes my puny lashes look thicker and longer. Even my mom commented and she never comments on my makeup. She said it made my eyes look bigger. Do they make this is waterproof?

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2008 2:17:00 PM More reviews by Boots87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this mascara...it's definately not one of my favorites, but I think it works pretty good, especially for the price, it's cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2008 4:17:00 AM More reviews by cythomas

I got this as a sample with some other Clinique purchases, and I was very impressed! I have a love-hate relationship with mascaras. And, I have tried SO many (maybeline great lash, chanel inimitable, too faced, dior, benefit badgal, the list goes on...). Also, I am surprised by the cheaper price tag. I have been used to paying upwards of at least $25 for mascara and have always been somewhat disappointed. This separates well, curls, and goes on thick, but not so thick that it gives that Tammy Faye look! I will def repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2008 5:34:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this randomly and while it gives my lashes seperation and doesn't clump or flake on me, I just wasn't getting any sort of "impact" that I wanted. My lashes looked a bit average. If you are looking for dramatic lashes, this is not it. If you want something demure and soft, give this a whirl.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2008 8:04:00 PM More reviews by rachelownsyourfacexx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

After testing out many, many different mascaras, I find this one to be my all time favorite. I got it on a whim when my mom got a flier in the mail to get a free clinique giftset when spending $20+ at the stand at the mall, so I got this. I basically do a smokey eye every day, and this makes it look amazing. Even though it is $15ish, I think it is well worth it.