October 20, 2014 | 485 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2008 12:35:00 PM More reviews by meliciousmelmy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have fallen in love. This stuff is AMAZING! Makes my normally unnoticeable lashes fuller,longer, and curlier! I couldn't ask for more! I can add one swipe for school and look pretty, or a few swipes for a date and look fierce! My blue eyes stand out like never before.

I will buy this again, again, and AGAIN!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2008 3:44:00 PM More reviews by iwanaga

if i rate mascaras i used so far, there is three category. good average and bad. this is one of the good one. it does not leave clumps it gives good separation it gives volume..... it does everything it suppose to do. i would not buy this again just because there are so many mascaras out there waiting for me to try them.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2008 9:58:00 PM More reviews by legette68

Great mascara!!! Got it as a GWP and will definitely buy on its own. Gave great length and definition. Made my eyes pop witn the impact of the mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2008 1:02:00 PM More reviews by sheal77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this as GWP and it does an ok job of lengthening my lashes. No volume to speak of, but it is an "eh" mascara. I'll stick with CG Lash Exact for long, full lashes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2008 1:55:00 PM More reviews by Rapunzelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a good basic mascara. on me it didn't do anything too terribly dramatic but it did clump a bit. I ended up exchanging it for Clinique's lash doubling mascara which I much prefer.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2008 12:20:00 PM More reviews by RachelFay81

I love this mascara, Perfect if you eyes are sensitive..... If you go during gift time this is in about everyone, it will last long enough til the next gift time that your run across!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2008 1:05:00 AM More reviews by astrorainfall

This is the best mascara ever! I have to agree that this won't give you va-va-voom lashes but if you want something that doesn't clump or smudge and does a neat job, this is the mascara to try. It's at a pretty reasonable price (SGD27; USD19) for such good performance. Highly recommended!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2008 11:27:00 PM More reviews by angellbing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I've only used sample sizes of this that I've received in GWPs a few times. It's a decent enough everyday mascara, though I think you could find something similar--or maybe even better--at the drugstore for half the price or less. I like a lot of volume, and this is more on the natural barely-there side. Every once in awhile, it gives me the baby-doll look, which I'm not particularly into, and I have to take precious extra minutes combing my lashes out of the little spikes. I don't know why it does it, unless it's reacting to the freakish weather we have in my area somehow. :) I always use the trial sizes when I get them, but I wouldn't purchase on its own.
EDIT: The most recent GWP size I've been using seems to be superior somehow. It's still sort of a "my lashes but better" look, so I probably wouldn't pay for it when I can get that with Maybelline Full N' Soft, but it's much nicer this time around...new formula? Better batch?

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2008 8:37:00 PM More reviews by winddancer1323

This mascara is weird. It has good days when my lashes would long long and thick and bad days when my lashes looked like spider legs. I prefer a mascara that only has good days.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2008 9:43:00 AM More reviews by redheadjane

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I was a fan of Lancome Mascaras for a long time. But I got a GWP of this and I love it!! It really makes my puny lashes look thicker and longer. Even my mom commented and she never comments on my makeup. She said it made my eyes look bigger. Do they make this is waterproof?