BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 11/4/2006 11:15:00 AM

The packaging is cute and inspired, but completely impractical; that's why I took off a lippie. The product itself is great on my fair, fair skin--but I would imagine it's a little too light for darker skin tones. Though it seems like a small box, it lasts seemingly FOREVER, and I use it pretty much every day.

on 10/28/2006 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I like this blush a lot, it gives a very pretty pinky blush color, it's light enough to build and doesn't go on dark or streaky, it shows up well on my MAC NC30-35 skin. I like everything about the packaging, it will last a very long time but I don't use the blush brush it comes with. It's nice they give you one, though in case you have to port this around. I think it's overpriced for what you get. I think you could find a comparable color with MAC that would be a lot cheaper and last very long, too. Still, the color is extremely pretty and I'm not willing to part with mine.

on 10/16/2006 4:21:00 AM

I also bought this based on many wondrous reviews. Personally, I find this product overhyped. It works as a blush for me, and that's it.

Lovely colour, adorable (but impractical) packaging, and nice fragrance. But not likely to re-purchase. Given the quantity, wonder if I will ever get around to finishing it!

on 10/16/2006 1:58:00 AM

I really don't understand the high reviews for this product. It is nothing more than an ordinary drugstore quality blush. The packaging is cute and very typical BeneFit. But, the product itself looks very powdery and chalky and just sits on top of the skin. I am very PPP so it definitely shows up on my skin. I can't imagine how anyone can use this as an "all-over highlighter". IMO you would look like you had just dusted pink powder all over your face rather than the "dull to radiant" look that the company claims you'll get. It just reminds me of a cheap Maybelline or CG blush except it costs $26.

This stuff is so overrated! I bought this and Georgia because I'm dying to see what all the hoopla is about. I was sort of afraid of this not showing up due to the mixed reviews, but I still had a bit of faith. And my negative thoughts were right! I'm an NC30, and this stuff doesn't even register on my skin! I've just put it on both as a highlighter and a blush to test out both uses. As for highlighting, this stuff gives me a powdery finish over my foundation, but it doesn't give me a pink glow in any way, shape, or form. I might as well just use my CG Simply Powder. As for blush...NADA!! It doesn't show up for that purpose either! I'ved even tried standing under a super-bright light, and I still don't see nothing. The reason this gets two stars is because it might work if you have super-pale skin. And by that, I mean next to albino! If this isn't your skin tone, please pass on this. Come to think about it, even if Dandelion does show up on you, you can probably take any other pink blush you own and get the same effect. Why this has received so many magazine awards is beyond me! The box and the scent are good, but that's about it. Gosh I hate overpriced, overhyped products! This is going back to Sephora!

HATE the packaging, LOVE the product. This is the perfect shade for me (PPP) as both an all-over brightener and also as a blush. I love the subtle glow that it gives and how it makes me look smooth and finished. If I could only use one thing on my face, this would be it.

on 9/17/2006 11:27:00 AM

Dandelion had been on my wish list for years when I finally got the oppertunity to buy it at Sephora in San Francisco. It's a very sheer blush, gives you that barely-there look for days when you want that no-makeup but still fresh face look. The brush that comes with it is actually good! That doesn't happen a lot with blushes. The cardboard package isn't the most classy one but it's ok. I don't think I will ever repurchase since there seem to be a lot of product! I don't think I will ever use it up. After all, I have tons of other blushes to wear.

on 9/15/2006 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I like this, but its nothing special. Its too expensive and I need to pile it on to see it.

on 9/14/2006 7:35:00 PM

A very very good colour, the packaging is alright. I would buy this again just for the beautiful rosy glow it gives you! It is very light, so if I want more colour i tend to apply about 3 times to get the density i want. I like the little shimmery bits, it gives a nice glow.

on 9/13/2006 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Oh, when i first started using this one, felt that it was rather overrated. But now that I've gotten the hang of it, I love it. The color's really sweet and beautiful. Doesn't look like a natural flush on me though, looks more like those sweet pastel colour dolls' blush. I rather like the brush actually but the container could be much much better. I have to be so gentle and careful with it as I'm afraid I'll ruin the cardboard container. Other than that and the high price, it's simply wonderful.

Popular Blush Products