October 22, 2014 | 946 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2006 10:14:00 AM More reviews by AquaMermaid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After having my eye on this for a long time, I finally gave in and splurged on it. I love the way the packaging looks and it's part of why I wanted it in the first place but it's not really the best when you're trying to use it. The color is very light even on my pale skin but I like the subtle effect and it's easy to layer it if you need to. Dandelion gives me a soft, pretty look but nothing that special. I was really expecting more from this. I do like this but I probably won't be buying it again. It's just not worth the price when there are other things that seem to work equally well without the high cost.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2006 11:12:00 PM More reviews by miasam17

I wanted to like this product. I gives you a hint of blush. But after a few hours (or minutes?), it disappears, because it is so light. Doesn't last half the day, no matter how many layers I apply. And the packaging is terrible.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2006 5:19:00 PM More reviews by sarahbella1012

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I received this in a swap and LOVE it on my cool-toned NW20 complexion! It almost reminds me of MAC's LE Beauty Powder in Shell Pearl from the Sundressing (2006) Collection, but it's much softer and without the goldish shimmer. Very subtle and pretty. It perks up my face without being obvious. That being said, I have no use for the brush or the stupid packaging - one lippie off! It's rather pricey, but I am leaning toward buying it when I run out. Love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2006 10:35:00 PM More reviews by sandybeecher

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What more can I say about this Holy Grail item of mine? It's PERFECT. Gives me a subtle, flirty blush with soft matte appearance. I even like the box since I keep it in my traincase. Oh yeah, and the powder smells so delicately pretty. Yeah it's pricey, but mine has lasted me over a year.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2006 4:10:00 PM More reviews by jg722

I really didn't like this. It barely showed up on my very fair skin. The SA said to use a large powder brush (not the one that comes with it) and put it on my forehead, cheeks, chin, and nose. I really didn't notice any difference when I had it on. The color is a slightly peachy toned light pink. It doesn't really have any shimmer to it. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2006 10:12:00 PM More reviews by eyelinerisevil

Hate the packaging, hate the fragrance, LOVE the way this looks. I'm NW20 in MAC, and this gives me the perfect pink flush. It's also very easy to blend in case you overapply (which I'm prone to doing). I actually really like the brush it comes with because it's super soft. Unfortunately, something in this really irritates my sensitive skin everytime I wear it (I think it might be the fragrance), so I won't be buying again. The price is a bit high, but you do get quite a bit of product for your money. If Benefit would package this like a normal blush, and cut out the fragrance, I'd use it every day. It's very pretty if your skin agrees with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2006 10:57:00 PM More reviews by nllawn

Better for all-over glow than just a blusher. Ditch the brush in the container and use your own!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2006 3:31:00 AM More reviews by skim71

Dandelion is an essential product for anyone who wants to look pretty and perky even at 8 o'clock on a Monday morning. It is a "brightening face powder" that can be used either as an all-over powder or blush, but I've been using it solely as a blush for several years. It is the perfect shade of pink with just the right amount of shimmer. Try it, and you'll be amazed by how naturally youthful and beautifully alert you look, even when you don't feel that way. Because the packaging is not ideal (a cute and dainty but impractical little box resembling a traditional Asian rice powder container), I've tried several times to find an alternative to Dandelion over the years, but I've yet to find a pink blush this flattering and fool-proof. While the brush that it comes with is not great, the powder itself is sheer, easy to blend, and looks good in any lighting.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2006 1:54:00 AM More reviews by e_L_L_e

i'm a mac nc25. i have to brush on a couple of times to make the colour show. what i like: subtle colour and shimmer (a pale rosey pink, makes cheeks look flushed, very natural, perfect for early mornings), fool-proof for a first-time blush user (so that i don't end up looking like a clown, haha), the included brush works fine, didn't cause breakouts. what i don't like: the packaging (although cute) is inconvenient, i would've preferred the blush in a pan, a larger blush brush can't be used since the opening is so tiny, unsatisfactory staying power, and the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2006 1:36:00 PM More reviews by gohgoomah

i love how awake and glowy this makes me look! it definitely makes a difference during the cold days of the winter or even during the summer! i love how it's subtle on my skin and how it helps me look awake when i roll out of bed to go to class or even when i'm going out with friends. it definitely makes a difference from having it on and not! i've had mine for almost a year and the amount that there is in the box doesn't seem to be budging! you should also remember to clean the brush that comes with it for it does accumulate with build-up and etc. i'm not too thrilled about the brush that it comes with, but it def does the job! i recommend this for any girl who just needs something to help her look awake/fresh in an instant before she heads out the door.