Maybelline Lash Stiletto

3.2

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cera Carnauba (Carnauba Wax), Acacia Senegal, Gum, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG/PPG 17/18 Dimethicone, Steareth 20, Phenethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Simethicone, Rayon, Disodium EDTA, Silica, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Silk, May Contain ( /-): CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Titanium Dioxide, CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide).

on 7/23/2009 4:20:00 PM

I like this, although it is not HG status.
The colour is very black and it stays on really well. I normally have a big problem with smudging and flaking but this doesn't do that.
It doesn't clump unless I do more than 2 coats.
I removed a lippy because it seems to weigh my lashes down and the curl is lost instantly. It isn't as dramatic as I'd like it to be, but this would be good as an everyday mascara as it looks quite natural.

on 7/22/2009 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This mascara should have been called grandma's flats.

I'll tell you why...

First off, it's way too natural. One coat of this stuff looks like your own lashes but glossier. Put more than one coat and then you're a walking spiderlash. It can't hold a curl for beans. When I think lash stiletto, I think more than length...I think VOLUME, I think DARK THICK LONG lashes that will match my little black dress and red high heels. But this is just Meeehhhh. Honestly. I mean it's not horrible. It's just not what its advertised as..

on 7/22/2009 11:50:00 AM

EWWW did not like this mascara at all!!!!! try the mabelline in the green packaging its one of the best!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

The packaging for this product is by far the cutest in the makeup section! I was drawn for its shiny finish and thought I'd give it a try but I'm not impressed. This product does nothing for my lashes other than separating with no clumps. It feels really wet going on and takes a long time to dry. It doesn't make my lashes shiny like it says and it makes them feel heavy resulting in losing the curl and making my lashes stick straight out. I won't be purchasing this product again

on 7/21/2009 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Ehh, I thought Lash Stiletto was going to be this "super amazing product!" but it's okay. The consistency was very creamy and the packaging was adorable. I even liked the square brush! But when it comes down to it, it didn't give me the lift that Rimmel Mascaras give me! Lash Stiletto has a great color pay off, but the volume of my lash just would not stay!

on 7/19/2009 10:36:00 PM

Suprisingly liked this. This is awesome for lengthening. My lashes stand out against my liquid liner much more when I use this mascara. It doesn't give much volume, but it gives more volume than L'Oreal Telescopic. This holds curl all day, doesn't flake or smudge, and the color is a nice dark black. One coat is enough, because after that it tends to clump.

on 7/19/2009 9:22:00 PM

I absolutely love this mascara! It really lengthens my eyelashes and lasts all day without smudging. I really like the wand as well not too small but not too big either. It didn't irritate my eyes one bit, but like others have said I didn't notice any "shine" with this mascara. I will continue to use this.

on 7/17/2009 10:25:00 PM

This is the best drugstore mascara I have ever tried, and I've tried them all. After using Lancome, Fresh, and many other expensive mascaras, I decided to pick this up randomly at Duade Reade...and now Im ready to get another one two months later. It does not clump at all, and in fact seems a little less thick than other mascaras, and goes on smooth. It also smells amazing, which is weird....a little bit like rose hips. I have recommended this mascara to all of my friends who are overpaying for more expensive brands!

on 7/17/2009 3:22:00 PM

I have long lashes, so usually any mascara just makes them look even nicer..except this one. Makes them look worse and does nothing for me. I got a 2 for 1 deal on this and now Im stuck with too bad tubes of mascara..

on 7/16/2009 11:33:00 AM

End result: My eyelashes did not look like stilettos.

My eyelashes are longer and fuller than average. As I don't like to wear a lot of makeup, I like to create more of a dramatic effect with my mascara. The advertising made me think " wow, I'll look like I'll have false lashes on with this product". Was I ever wrong.

The consistency is extremely 'goopy'. I cannot put it on without getting it on my eyelids and I'm no rookie. This mascara did nothing for length or volume. The mascara flakes and creates nothing but a mess.

Shame.