November 27, 2014 | 1518 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2006 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Saund

I'm just kicking myself for not trying this mascara WAY sooner. It's wonderful and does exactly what I need. I already have thick lashes so what I was looking for was length and separation. This accomplishes that with flying colors. I'm very impressed. This is my new HG mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2006 5:56:00 PM More reviews by harms

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't understand why this product gets so many high reviews. I bought it because of its high reviews. It was clumpy and did nothing for my lashes. Drugstore Loreal works better than this. My favorite is Estee Lauder.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2006 5:15:00 PM More reviews by ssvang

I've used this mascara for years now, and I keep coming back to it. Not because I think it's the best, but it gets the basic job done. I do get a clumpy look, but it's not that horrible, and besides, I get that with all the mascaras I've tried. (So, if anyone can put some hope into me, please do try!) I'm still in search of my HG, but til then, this mascara will do. :/

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2006 9:14:00 PM More reviews by seddon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ive tried em all, honestly i really have, every new promotion, every launch each promising me heavenly lashes fluttering seductively,imagine the crushing dissapointment as yet another dream of lash perfection is shattered, will i ever learn? I bit the bullet and shelled out for the most expensive mascara ive ever bought. Its fantastic and although horribly expensive i will save money by now ignoring the pretenders. I have sparse thin and weedy lashes but not when i'm wearing this!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2006 2:58:00 PM More reviews by Twanda

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my most favorite mascara of all time. It makes my lashes thick and long. I don't even use an eyelash curler with this mascara. I've tried L'oreal mascaras because they're owned by the same company and although L'oreal makes very good mascaras; I just prefer the skinny mascara wand in combination with the Definicils mascara. I may stray but I always come back.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2006 10:19:00 PM More reviews by heartsallen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

got this as a GWP. I haven't exactly researched what the purpose is of this mascara, but from the first sweep it lengthened and defined like nothing I've seen before! it's a nice way to look natural but still have a teensy bit of day-drama. I didn't give it 5 out of 5 because it is pretty wet and takes a while to dry. for the first minute after applying, I get little black flecks on my eyelids every time a blink. still, a great mascara, I would definitely buy the full size.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2006 2:39:00 PM More reviews by Rikio

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I thought this mascara was bad from the GWP version, but I got the full size version as a gift. And the tube is long, so you get a fair amount for the price. It doesn't flake and it lengthens and thickens, but it makes me look like I have less lashes than before I put this on. It's a really "heavy" mascara. It's okay however there's better drugstore mascaras than this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2006 7:42:00 PM More reviews by kibeth

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara to me is one of the best out there. I have to admit that I am a mascara junkie and try to "try all of them" but I always go back to this one. Something about the brush or the formula just works for me and my lashes. I love it! Not a bad price either.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2006 11:12:00 AM More reviews by robertc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Clumps, smears and flakes.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2006 10:25:00 PM More reviews by notyouraveragepink

I think a lot of the troubles that people are having with this product is because they're getting the GWP size, and this is a mascara that has major differences when you buy the actual full size tube. I am completely in utter love with it - I use it every day to play up my eyes a way that no other mascara can do. I get compliments all of the time when I have it on!