Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara

3.7

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. [ /- May contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides]

on 3/23/2006 11:33:00 PM

I tell myself not to buy into hype, but then I can't help myself. My most recent mistake was buying this and bare minerals (yuck) from Sephora, fortunately I can send them back. This mascara took several coats to show up and later got into my eyes a little, making them sting. To be fair, my lashes are pretty sparse, so I probably should have went with a thickening formula. Still, I can't see the worth of this expensive product.

on 3/20/2006 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

For spidery lashes and undereye shadow, use this.

on 3/17/2006 10:17:00 PM

I have no idea what all the rave is about. This mascara does NOT lengthen and you have to apply it 5-8 times before it even looks like you have anything on. It is heavy and clumpy as hell, I looked like a Tarantula landed on my eyes!!!

I have tried a lot of mascaras and this is the best one that i have found.
I use it in the black. It lengthens and does not clump or flake off. It is a little pricey but worth it. My only complaint is that it dries out quickly.

This is the best lengthening mascara in the whole world.Period.

on 3/14/2006 7:13:00 PM

I used to use this awhile back, but only because I didn't know any better. I like how it looks on my bottom lashes (after I brush through them with an eyebrow brush), but for the top lashes, it really clumps and leaves globs where I have to brush them out, and then they don't even look nice anymore. I have two GWP sample tubes of this that I'll use up for now, but I would definitely not purchase on my own. I will say that it does lengthen my lashes nicely, but at the cost of clumps and globs. There are other, better mascaras out there that will lengthen without globbing all over the place. Especially at THIS price.

on 3/14/2006 7:03:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This was clump city for me! Good thing it was just a sample. I think it has to do with the bristles in the brush... too short or something, so all the mascara gets stuck in globs. Anyway, I think I'll stick to my Almay One Coat.

on 3/13/2006 5:58:00 PM

I received a deluxe sample of this and I must say that I loved it. It didn't clump at all on my lashes and it seemed to lengthen them.

on 3/12/2006 4:12:00 PM

I bought this because I'd heard good things about it, and am very disappointed. Definitely not worth the over $20 I paid for it, and one of the *few* make-up products I've returned. Makesmy lashes look clumpy, yet not think at the same time, how it manages that, I do not know.

on 3/11/2006 5:55:00 PM

I'm just kicking myself for not trying this mascara WAY sooner. It's wonderful and does exactly what I need. I already have thick lashes so what I was looking for was length and separation. This accomplishes that with flying colors. I'm very impressed. This is my new HG mascara.