Clarisonic Pro Skincare Brush

4.3

bliss beauty trio

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Since I got the Clarisonic brush, I think I'll have to cancel all laser/microdermabrasion/acid peel appointments.

Note to self: drop a card off to my dermatologist now and then just to let them know I still think of them....

Expensive brush? Yes. To not have the noted above treatments? Priceless.

O.K. Guys. Here's Why the brush is better than a washcloth:

The good thing about using a washcloth is that it can scrub away all those darned little flakies you might get from time to time. The washcloth is a basic exfoliator. The brush is more of a treatment. I noticed a few reviewers here writing about mild purging with the clarisonic. It seems to me that the brush manually draws out impurities from much deeper than any topical treatment or cleanser (both of which may dry out the surface of your skin and can thereby seal in whatever crud may be deep in your pores). I've noticed some purging with the clarisonic too, and here's where the biggest difference is and why this brush is so special. After using the brush for a few days I was washing my face one evening and after using the brush I thought I'd better get out the old Sephora extractor which, as usual, left me with gross red marks that often last more than a day on me and sometimes turn into painful acne in spite of all my best efforts. On a whim I reapplied my cleanser to my reddened face and used the clarisonic again- but briefly and only on the areas that were all red from the pore extractor. Lo and behold- not only did every one of my spots clear up immediately, but my tell-tale red marks vanished. I looked all glowy- like I had just gotten a facial. I've had no breakouts since and my pores are more refined with every use.

If you can get spa results with a washcloth don't buy this thing, but for those of us with problem skin this thing is fantastic.

I purchased this online also after reading the reviews. I figured the 30 day trial made it worth trying. I am very happy with the results. I use it in the morning with the Bliss Pore Cleansing Milk and with the sensitive skin brush. I have seen a real reduction in the size of my "extra big" pores. Reductions first seen within 2 mornings as they got really clean. I see a real difference in how clean my face is as well as the number of blackheads. I never had results like this with a wash cloth or scrubs or any cleansing puffs. I have also used it on my chest where I tend to break out and that is where I have the most amazing results. Overall my skin is smoother and more clear. And this after just one week! UPDATE after 3 weeks I still love it. I found that following the directions really makes a big difference as well. slow circular motions allowing the skin to move around helping dislodge dirt/blackheads. UPDATE after 9 months. I stopped using this for a little while and noticed a bad turn in my skin. Went back to it and am now kicking myself for stopping at all. Still love it and using daily.

This is a great tool! normally i wouldn't buy a thing off an infomercial, but after seeing that the Sonicare creator was involved i was intrigued. After reading reviews on here as well as on Amazon I thought i'd give it a go. It's expensive (I got mine for $169) but both me and my husband are so pleased with the results that it's worth it. I figure all the money i put into buying "clarifying" lotions will be eliminated in the long term, thus helping justify this buy! my skin is super clean, super smooth- i could tell after the first try! anyone who is on the fence i say go for it, at least for the 30 day trial period!

I can see why for some people this would not work better than a washcloth. If I try this on normal skin (chest, shoulder) I don't get any different results. But if I use this on my acne-prone, sometime oily face, it works great for me. With a washcloth, I was just making my skin worse. This is really gentle but still effective. I am able to go 1-2 days with normal (not oily skin) after using the brush -- much better than any toner or oil-controlling product I use! And my breakouts are so much rarer now. I am still working on the hormonal kind, but everything else is gone. Thanks to everybody who put up reviews!

I agree with the reviewer who said this product is no different than scrubbing with a washcloth. I bought this after reading the rave reviews, but there is nothing special about this product. It is a big brush that moves in circles and vibrates. Period. Absolutely not worth $195.

After reading all the reviews I went and got mine 2 weeks ago and I love it! I've been using Sonicare toothbrush for the past 5 years and love it so wasn't hesitant to buy this product at all. And I wasn't disappointed. It does clean my skin better than anything I've tried before & products do absorb better afterwards. I got 4 extra brushes with the coupon included in the box as well. I definitely would buy this machine again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Yes, it's expensive...but it has done amazing things for my face! I have acne-prone skin which is now CLEAR thanks to my Clarisonic. I have been using for 3 weeks, 2x a day with the sensitive brush for one minute each time. After each use, my skin feels so smooth! I use the Clarins Acnopure Mousse with the Clarisonic and the results have been wonderful...worth every penny!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this brush!!! I have pretty good skin but I occasionally get a blemish and I did have some blackheads on my nose and chin. This has taken care of all those problems. My skin is very smooth and I haven't gotten a single blemish in the three months since using it. I did break out a bit more than usual when I first started using this but that soon cleared up and now my skin look great! Yes this is expensive but I don't mind spending money on things that work.

This is a great product. I have rosacea, so exfoliating with a scrub or even going to the spa for a glycolic peel is out of the question. I can't even use regular moisturizer because my skin rebels. As a result, I have very dry, flaky skin. First my aesthetician, then the nurse who injects my botox and lip filler, raved about this brush. I was skeptical since I have such moody skin. I figured they were just trying to sell a $190 brush. During my last microdermabrasion, my aesthetician used it. It felt soooo good! Better yet, I didn't show a bit of irritation. With some hesitancy I bought it and have never regretted it. It's amazing. It comes with two brushes; one for normal skin and one for sensitive skin. I use the sensitive skin brush and have never had a problem. Also, in the package I got an offer for two free brushes and you get to pick which brushes you want. So I ordered two sensitive skin brushes. When you register your brush, you get a buy one get one free coupon. The brushes cost $20 each, so you get $60 in freebies. Still, it's worth the cost even without the freebies. Don't hesitate on this one.

Update 4/27/2006: I can honestly say I am speechless about how fabulous my skin looks. I have struggled with rosacea for years, and as a result of not being able to use exfoliants, my skin was always super dry and flaky. I always looked horrible. Now, my skin is baby smooth and I've had no irritation whatsoever from the brush. I really can't say enough about this brush. It is a miracle for me. I am going to buy another one tomorrow to stash away, just in case this one ever gives out. I can't live without it.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools