Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder

3.8

TALC,MAGNESIUM STEARATE, POLYETHYLENE, PETROLATUM, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, METHYLPARABEN, COCOS NUCIFERA, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM, PROPYLPARABEN, PARFUM, ALOE BARBADENSIS, BHT, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYLPARABEN. [ /- MICA, CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77007].

on 3/12/2010 10:41:00 AM

This is my favorite Powder of all time! I use this as my everyday foundation, I never use "real" foudation on a everyday basis, only when I go out at night or my skin is not in the best condition. I only use this every morning and it is completly fine. This pared with my maybelline mineral power concealer is the perfect everyday combination and I love it. It gives my the right amount of coverage and it looks not cakey. If you use foundation this is really good as a setting powder.
I'm using this for many many years, i'ts cheap (even in germany - where I live) and by using it every day one container lasts 6 month!
xoxo

on 3/10/2010 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

i actually use this as a setting powder and it's matte so it does the job. as a press powder, it would definitely suck.

on 3/10/2010 3:02:00 PM

Ugh... trying to find a new powder to replace my green cover girl compact I've been using for the last 8+ years. I use powder to set my foundation (Revlon Colorstay in 150 Buff) and I usually touch it up once a day. Tried this one, don't like it at all. On me it accentuates dry or flaky spots on my face that I didn't even know were there. It also feels thick...which makes no sense to me because it doesn't really have any coverage it seems. Feels like I'm wearing face paint, don't like this at all. Oh and the packaging is a piece of crap. Taking it back to Target to get my $4 back.

on 3/6/2010 6:13:00 PM

Great product. Horrible packaging. I usually blot my face on the run, so I have to put it in my purse.. but this packaging doesn't work for me at all.. the lid always comes off! The reason why I bought Mac's blot powder.

on 3/6/2010 6:09:00 PM

I actually really like this. I really wanted a powder that I could use to set my foundation and keep me looking matte all day. I really like this I use it with my revlon colorstay and I really like how it gives me a really flawless finish. I would repurchase this I hit pan already and I really like it!

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I love this product. It's great to use everyday. I use transparent and it's white as white can be (well, almost). You can use it on its own or use it to set your moisturiser or sunscreen. I wouldn't set it with a foundation as it will thicken and cake. It's quite cheap. But I have to say there are two points that bug me about this foundation. Firstly my lid doesn't close. I spoke to the sales assistant, and she said that's the way they are. So it's not practical to carry around just in case it opens in your makeup bag. Secondly, I have bought mine for one 2 weeks now and I think I am about to see the pan of the case. So I don't believe there is a lot of product. But these points are minor compared to the quality of the product so I'd definitely recommend it.

I loove this! If you are looking for a very inexpensive powder to keep you from being oily, look no further! This stuff is awesome cuz it doesn't add any color whatsoever on your face! I already hit pan and I'm plannin on getting more for sure!

on 3/2/2010 2:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Every since i've discovered this powder, i haven't used any other! It's perfect for putting over my foundation & concealer as the pressed powder is quite fine. If you think that the makeup may look to cakey or powdery, brush off the excess with a large brush and spray something like MAC fix+ or Avene thermal water to make the skin look a little more dewy/natural. And true to its name, it does stay matte and alleviate those premature stages of greasiness during the day :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great product. I recently hit pan and am on my second one of these. Makes my skin look matte and brightens my skin tone. I like to use this in the translucent color. I really love the smell. Packaging could be improved. Since its inconvenient to carry around, i just leave this at home and carry with me other compacts.

on 2/21/2010 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've bought two of these so far. It definitely keeps you matte! I don't have that much experience with powder since I've not that oily, but I do have those bleh days. Since I really don't have much history with pressed powder, there's nothing to compare Stay Matte to. I will buy this again if I don't find anything better out there that's also reasonably priced.

Popular Pressed Powders