September 30, 2014 | 2051 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2003 12:56:00 PM More reviews by oneofmylies99

Like the non-waterproof version, this mascara really didn't lengthen or thicken my lashes. This smudged on me too, ugh (isn't this suppposed to waterproof?). I do like this better than the regular becuase it holds the curl in my lashes better and didn't flake as much. Just like the original, this never clumps on me. I'm sticking to wp Volum'Express (my HG) and wp Illegal Lengths (wonderful for a more natural look than the Volum'Express) I guess wp Full n' Soft would be great for a natural look but it isn't very water resistant.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2003 11:30:00 AM More reviews by Lisa_Halni

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Funny they call this "Waterproof". Sometime when my eyes are irritated or a bit watery, it smudges on the lower corner of my eyes. The smudges can be removed quite easy by little water and a tissue. But I thought it's WATERPROOF! Other than that, it holds curl quite nicely, thickens and lengthens my lashes very well. I'm not a fan of racoon eyes, so won't buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2003 9:06:00 AM More reviews by FroZenPig

ok, i lurve dramatic lashes, so im constantly trying out mascaras to get my HG (be it high end or low end) . but of all ive tried, i tink maybelline's full n soft is e best, second coming up wld be loreal intensifiq (cant get loreal voluminous in singapore thou). layer it on 1 and a half coat , u will get long, full lashes, which are soo natural. n fer more than that, u will have luxurious lashes, that is full, long, black,dramatic n holds ur curl fer like... 1 year?haha. dis is realli great stuff, n it doesnt smudge on mi(ok, mebbi bcoz its waterproof). definitely good!!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2003 4:56:00 PM More reviews by CAgirl8990

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very good mascara. I can't really feel it when it's on, and it comes off very nicely. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't make a BIG difference in my lashes, it also doent curl that great if you use your finger to curl. I like it better than Great Lash though!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/5/2003 1:04:00 PM More reviews by mea24

it leaves your lashes thicker but when I put on second coat it makes my lashes heavy .I wont buy this macara again because it iches my eyes too .

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2003 7:50:00 AM More reviews by laru

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I thought this mascara was alright. I haven't tried the original Full 'n' Soft so I don't know how this measures up. The packaging isn't bad, the tube is decent and I really like the brush. The brush is full and I fell like it distributes the product nicely. Moving onto the formula, it's not too goopy or runny, it's a nice consistency. Lengthening and thickening properties are average, it separates pretty well, but it does tend to form lots of mini clumps which is pretty annoying. Now as for the waterproof part...I used this on two rainy-ish days and there was some smudging at the end of the day. Not very attractive, but it wasn't as noticeable as raccoon eyes or anything, just some faint smudge at the lower corners of my eye, but it might have just been the weather. Just a warning, it might smudge if the weather is humid or wet. My Clinique Naturally Glossy doesn't separate or thicken as well, but it does last better with absolutely no smudges so I don't know if I'd repurchase this...seeing that there is a possibility that I might end up black eyed (I'm exaggerating), and I'm that sort of girl that slaps on make up and forgets about it, so smudging mascara is a no-no for me. I'll try it out for a few more days and then update..

*Update* It does smudge on a regular basis even in chilly nice weather :( too bad. And I also forgot to mention that it's really hard to remove and I almost always notice that a few lashes fall out. Sorry Maybelline, but my lashes are far too precious to be lost this easily.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2003 10:11:00 PM More reviews by tristitia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara! It makes your lashes beautifully full and natural looking, doesn't clump, and really is soft! The wand is great - covers well with one stroke! My HG mascara for natural lovely lashes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2003 3:30:00 PM More reviews by floofinator

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This does exactly what it says; it makes your lashes look full and soft!

it's definitely waterproof; one night I went swimming with it because I forgot to remove it before getting into the pool, and although I did not go underwater, I did get water on my face. It only smudged a little bit, gave me little black marks on my face, but not enough to make me look like a panda! (LOL happens with other mascaras)

I wear it to school every day and it still looks fresh after 6.5 hours. I usually keep it on for about 5 more hours, and THAT's the time when it STARTS to smudge.

But even after wearing it for 12 hours or more, it's still extremely hard to rub off or remove...unless I use the remover specially for waterproof mascaras.

If I try other mascaras and they don't work as well as this one, I will definitely use this one again.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/8/2003 12:25:00 AM More reviews by Sloegin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I would not recommend this mascara primarily because it does not deliver on two of its claims: it is neither full nor waterproof.

I liked the applicator. One of those bushy "teddy bear" types. I like this type of brush because I feel that it causes less clumping and better lash separation for a more natural look. The mascara gave my lashes a soft, natural look, darker, not longer or thicker.

My biggest complaint is the "waterproof" claim. Not only wasn't this product waterproof, it wasn't smudgeproof. It didn't even last through the day without leaving dark circles under my eyes. I used this mascara twice with the same under eye circle results. Not attractive! This was not under rigorous conditions such as exercise, extreme weather conditions, or even tears. Just a normal low stress day. I expect more from a waterproof product.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2003 7:28:00 PM More reviews by MoonPrincess057

i havent tried this yet, but iam planning on buying it soon, and wanted to know which formula of this stuff is better... the waterproof or regular? i kno with most waterproof mascaras it is hard to remove, but i wanna kno if anyone has tried both and thinks one is better than the other. and does this stuff work better than loreals voluminous? thanx.