August 22, 2014 | 1627 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2004 2:39:00 AM More reviews by darkmuffet

I absolutely love this cream! My cuticles get ragged and rough in the winter and this really works. Even if I forget to use it faithfully, I can put it on once or twice and my cuticles and the rough areas around my nails are in better shape. I have a tin for home and one for my purse and one for everybody else in my house so that they will leave mine alone. The cost is minimal too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2004 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Kirstie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have to say that I really just use this because it smells so damn good! I snagged this in a travel size from a sampler kit my bf has. I massage it into my nails at night as I am tucking myself into bed. Makes for a lovely bedtime ritual. This has a true lemon smell; nothing synthetic smelling about it. I figure that just the action of massaging the balm into my nails may serve to increase bloodflow to the nailbeds and make my nails grow more quickly, but that's just a theory. I have noticed, however, that my cuticles are not all dry and ragged, thus I am not tempted to further pick at them. All in all, a nice product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2004 12:54:00 AM More reviews by AnnMarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh, YUUUUMMMMMMM . I put this balm on my extremely dry areas--like my heels, elbows, etc. It really moisturizes when I message it in, plus, like I said, the scent...YUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.....like a great big lemon meringe pie (I know I spelled that wrong). Really simple, natural ingredients with great results. Highly recommended.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/31/2004 5:06:00 PM More reviews by mimine

Expensive for a tiny tin of lemon-scented grease. I do believe it protects your cuticle from water if you wash your hands often, but only as a greasy waterproof layer. A good moiturizing cream applied generously to my nails and cuticles is my preferred "treatment" so far (to prevent hangnails too).

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2004 1:48:00 PM More reviews by Atreau

I love this product. Keep one in my purse. Smells just like fresh lemon. It keeps my cuticles soft and I've used it as a hand cream when I was in a jam.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2004 1:01:00 PM More reviews by jaffacake

I love the smell of this. It's not sticky or greasy like some cuticle treatments and is reasonably priced too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2004 2:37:00 AM More reviews by allThingsGirl

Of all the Burt's Bees products, this is probably my favorite. I am generally disappointed with the line, but, I keep this at my desk and apply when I'm working. I love the smell, and keeps my cuticles soft. Finally something I like from the line!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2004 7:03:00 PM More reviews by therescake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff! I murder my poor cuticles as a nervous habit and it leaves them torn and raw. This stuff comes in a nice little tin the perfect size to keep in my purse (or even my pocket!), although it can be a little difficult to open. I really enjoy the scent, my mom keeps looking for a perfume that smells like it. It improves the condition of my cuticles and the taste helps keep them out of my mouth! Overall a nice product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2004 1:39:00 PM More reviews by andreabug

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this stuff is great! i have a newborn so i am ALWAYS washing my hands and my cuticles get very dry. but this stuff is great! i am not as fond of the packaging though, although it's compact for my bag, it is quite hard to open and i have trouble. but once it's open, it's worth it! love the scent too!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2004 12:54:00 PM More reviews by pcordelia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Cheap, great packaging, natural ingrediants. What more could you want? Oh yes, results! And I got them. After suffering from hang nails, peeling, and more for many years, and trying oils, treatments, this finally worked. It smells great, is in a nice compact tub, no greasy bottles to worry about. Overall great.