Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

on 3/14/2004 7:05:00 PM

I have been biting my nails for ten years. I have only been using this and Sally Hansen cuticle pusher/trimmer for a few days and I already see a huge difference. This "cream" is more like a wax, but I love everything about it: the smell, the packaging, the price, and how it makes my nails and cuticles feel. My nails are already healthier,stronger and longer. I will always repurchase.

on 3/14/2004 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The packaging is a pain the a$s, it's true - but just the best nail product!
Not just for cuticles, it actually made my weak, bendy nails.....much less weak and bendy. Great stuff.

on 3/8/2004 7:38:00 PM

yummy yummy yummy, i am so tempted to eat this stuff! i use it every night before bed and when i tend my cuticles. it has a great soft waxy consistency and it really helps to keep your cuticles healthy. i have started hoarding this stuff. i dont ever want to run out. looove this.:)Penny

on 3/4/2004 3:12:00 PM

I have mixed feelings about this stuff. I have had a lot less hangnails since using it, but the packaging is kind of disappointing and it's pretty pricey. I use it at night, before bed. My nails are in good condition now - I never wear nailpolish, because they look clean and healthy on their own. :) This stuff is worth a try - I haven't come across anything better for my nails... yet.

EDIT: I stopped using this for a while - (it was lost under my bed...) - and I really noticed a difference in the overall health of my nails! They looked dry and they became brittle: ick. So, I hunted this stuff down and started using it again, tada... beautiful, shiny, healthy-looking nails again. I won't make that mistake again, and this is now pretty much a staple for me when it comes to hand-care. Will repurchase, and I recommend trying it. continued >>

on 3/3/2004 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This stuff works great for me. I've only tried 2 different cuticle creams during my 22 yrs of living- this one and kiehl's, which is really creamy. This one is more oily/greasy, not really creamy. Whenever I whip this stuff out in class or at work, everyone smells it, tries it, and loves it. On the back of the package, it also says you can use it on your hands. I have to constantly wash my hands at work, which makes them really dry, but slap on a dab of this stuff and they're cured!

on 3/3/2004 4:58:00 PM

I LOVE this product. It's great for winter, when my hands get so dry my cuticles sometimes hurt. I am not a manicure every week kind of person, but this is a must. I put it on at night, let it sit for a while, then apply my hand lotion. By morning, I'm MUCH better.

on 3/3/2004 7:23:00 AM

I love it! I found it really strengthens my nails and when I am too lazy to use it I can really tell a difference. It looks really small, but it lasts ages and ages. Too bad it's not readily available where I live :(

on 2/29/2004 2:18:00 PM

This is the greatest solution to cuticle problems. I use it everyday and love it. The smell, the texture, what it does for my nails. It's price is *wonderful* and unbeatable as well.

on 2/28/2004 2:06:00 PM

This is very greasy and does not absorb into my cuticles, even if I use it at night. I am giving it an additional lipstick than I should (2 lipsticks) since it smells SOOOOOOO good. I love the lemony scent, but the product doesn't work well enough for me to use. I love Solar Oil as my HG cuticle treatment.

on 2/23/2004 10:02:00 PM

I love this cuticle cream! It smells so sweet and lemony, plus it keeps my cuticles and nails looking nice. Perfect.

ingredients:

Sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon oil, tocopheryl acetate & tocopherol (vitamin E), cocoa butter, candelilla wax, rosemary extract, beta-carotene.
continued >>