Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

3.2

aqua/water, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, octyldecanol, silica, pentylene glycol, octyldodecyl xyloside, phenoxyethanol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethone taurate copolymer, hydrogenated lecithin, isohexadecane, hydroxyethyl, acrylate/ sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate, copolymer, peg - 30, diplohydroxystearate, sodium dehydroacetate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl, hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, disodium edta, citirc acid, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, methylisothiazolinone, chamonolla retcuitta extract/matricaria flower extract, aloe barbadensis extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, may contain c177891/titanium dioxide, c177491, c177492, c177499/iron oxides

on 9/29/2012 3:12:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

this is NOT for oily skin or for coverage is you have oily skin step away from this product it fives your face more of a glow and im not talking healthy it gives you a sweaty glow and if your looking for coverage this is not it the coverage on this is a big 0 it does nothing if you do want this i recommend this for dry to normal skin definetly not for me with my oil slick and acne

on 9/29/2012 12:21:00 AM

I bought this because of the good reviews, however I was disappointed. I thought my skin looked worse and I washed it off as soon as I got the chance. Could be fine for someone who has normal skin and needs a light tinted moisturizer.

on 9/28/2012 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

At first I wasn't too thrilled about this product. It provided no coverage but I realized I needed to lower my expectations and take it for what it's worth. I used it once and put it away but recently gave it another shot. When it comes to coverage, I don't need much..just something that would cover red areas around my nose and minor blemishes. Sure, this product doesn't do all that but that's not what it's made for. However, it does even out my skin. Would I wear it alone? Probably not but with Revlon Age defying concealer set with MAC msf in medium plus, I'm good to go!

on 9/28/2012 9:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love this! the coverage is great, not so much that you can really tell I'm wearing it, but enough that I can skip foundation. Just a little mineral concealer and bronzer (and eyeshadow, liner, mascara, lipstick, highlighter...:p) and I'm good to go!

The only con I'd list is that I've noticed a little bit of orange hue...but only in the car mirror. No other mirror or picture has shown this, and the husband and friends all insist I don't have oompa loompa face.

on 9/28/2012 6:58:00 PM

It is the best drug store BB cream in my opinion. It provides sheer coverage, it gives you a natural clean look. I use it when I don't feel like wearing foundation, also when I go to the beach or any outdoor activities. BB cream, mascara, lip balm and out the door I go.

on 9/28/2012 5:38:00 PM

this was my first bb cream. its ok. not really seeing a difference after 7 days of use. i read everyone reviews about it being oily. but i dont find that it moisturizes enough for me at all. i didnt think i had dry skin. maybe i do! ill stick with my holy grail una biologicals to moisturize. wont be buying this bb again.

on 9/28/2012 2:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love this stuff! :D Im usually a fan of Maybelline products and this one is no exception. I've tried the korean brands before like skin79, lioele and the face shop and this one is the best to me. It doesnt clog my pores and cause acne most likely due to the thin consistency and sheer coverage unlike original bb creams and it's also a better adjuster to the skin. Another thing was that the korean brands for some reason have a gray undertone to them so when first applied..well, you look like a geisha :/ They blend but you still look a little too...bright. This one though? No way! I got it in the shade medium which is a perfect match for me, it gives a healthy glow without making your face look a different shade from your body lol.

SO in conclusion, if you have sensitive acne prone skin this might be a better deal for you over most korean bb creams. Also if you want a subtle brightening effect and or have really light or dark skin then yeah, go with this! :]

on 9/27/2012 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Such a disapointment , my first bb cream. I have normal skin and I have blemishes. It does cover up some blemishes but its to oily , and they only have certain shades im using medium and its light but it does blend well , it also was expensive for the small package it was in. I would probably never buy this again. I basically use it now just for my undereye its good to brighten up your eye and thats basically it.

on 9/27/2012 6:08:00 PM

I've been using this product for about 2 weeks now. Normally I don't wear any type of foundation because I hate feeling too 'done-up' but I got a new job and felt the need to amp-up my beauty routine. This was absolutely perfect. I bought the light version and it has just enough coverage to blend my freckles and blemishes without feeling too heavy. I haven't broken out or anything and I have fair-freckled-sensitive skin. I use this instead of my normal moisturizer everyday and it works great... I'm actually less oily at the end of the day than before!

on 9/27/2012 2:12:00 PM

I was excited to try this as it would be my first BB cream. I have combination skin and this made my entire face an oil slick. I tried mixing it with my moisturizer, but that defeated the purpose as I can do that with my regular foundation. It felt like it was suffocating my skin and I didn't see any real benefits from this product.