Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

on 6/12/2003 12:09:00 PM

I bought Citron a few weeks ago, it's a light yellow color in the package but it looks really good on. I love it's subtle sugary smell and how glossy it makes my lips. I also love the fact that inside the cap there is a little blocker so the product doesn't leak out and ruin my purse like the Revlon skinlights gloss did. I love this product and I will buy it as soon as I use this one up.

NOT worth the price. $15.00?!?!? I got this for my birthday. Buy Jane's glossy gloss in paper doll at Wal-Mart for $2.00. I lasts longer and is worth the price. Does the same thing.

on 6/9/2003 3:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Nice product but you can get the L'Oreal version (Colour Juice) for half the price & it's just as good.

on 6/8/2003 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i own four of these because they were on sale. i don't find anything wonderful about these. they don't stay on your lips for a long time. and i would not buy this again.

on 6/3/2003 9:17:00 PM

Juicy Tube's texture and quality's so-so but the shades are great! which explains for why i keep going back to it!

on 6/3/2003 3:38:00 PM

I never thought I'd buy into the hype but I now own 3: Chilled, Fresh, and Desert. I love Chilled the most because it gives my lips the most beautiful nude shine. Fresh is a clear gloss that's peach in the tube, great for daily wear. However, Desert is my least favourite... it really has a nasty smell and the colour is way too shimmery for me. JTs are great glosses overall though, and I'd buy again.

on 6/3/2003 5:01:00 AM

have it in "hallucination" (limited ed. color) and it's just perfect for my asian complexion, especially for summer. the stickiness factor can get annoying, but it lasts forever (sometimes even through eating/drinking!) and i prefer it to lipglass -- though i think stila has the best lip glosses out there.

on 6/2/2003 10:20:00 AM

UPDATE: I have discovered new colors and am very happy with the JT's now!!!

on 5/31/2003 11:19:00 AM

Lancome Juicy Tubes are not worth the money you spend on them.($15.50) i could have bought another lipglass. while the colors are really pretty and smell good. they taste like candle wax. YUCK! and it's not that shiny. i think mac lipglass is way shinier then lancome juicy tubes.

on 5/29/2003 7:46:00 PM

MAC Lipglass is 100x better.
Juicy Tubes are too expensive and in my opinion, Lancome would have never come out with them if they weren't trying to RIP OFF the lipglass texture and funky colours.

Recommended for Medium Skin