Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

on 6/3/2003 5:01:00 AM

have it in "hallucination" (limited ed. color) and it's just perfect for my asian complexion, especially for summer. the stickiness factor can get annoying, but it lasts forever (sometimes even through eating/drinking!) and i prefer it to lipglass -- though i think stila has the best lip glosses out there.

on 6/2/2003 10:20:00 AM

UPDATE: I have discovered new colors and am very happy with the JT's now!!!

on 5/31/2003 11:19:00 AM

Lancome Juicy Tubes are not worth the money you spend on them.($15.50) i could have bought another lipglass. while the colors are really pretty and smell good. they taste like candle wax. YUCK! and it's not that shiny. i think mac lipglass is way shinier then lancome juicy tubes.

on 5/29/2003 7:46:00 PM

MAC Lipglass is 100x better.
Juicy Tubes are too expensive and in my opinion, Lancome would have never come out with them if they weren't trying to RIP OFF the lipglass texture and funky colours.

on 5/29/2003 4:52:00 PM

This would be a great gloss except for two things:

1) It is so sticky that dust, hair, and other debris will instantaneoulsy be caught up in it like a mosquito in a fly trap.

2) The smell is so sickly sweet that strangers will demand to know what that candy smell is. To which you will have to repy "um, it's my lipgloss." This can hamper your credibility in business situations. Honestly, when will Lancome realize that women don't all want to smell like a human jollyrancher.

on 5/23/2003 10:52:00 AM

I have this in fresh, which is a nice raspberry flavour. It's almost like Caboodles Fruitopian, which feels sticky (but it lasts longer than usual lip glosses! unless u wipe it off). The taste is very subtle, not overwhelming like Bonne Bell. In fact, the flavour become less strong after a while! There's not much colour, but it must go on top of lipstick in order to have a better effect. Because my lips are pretty dark already, I just layer it on. This belongs to the new summer range, so it should go with the bronze, tanned, healthy look. Just make sure it isn't the only thing u wear on ur face! I would be likely to buy again but maybe in another shade! continued >>

on 5/22/2003 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

These are beautiful, shiny lipglosses that last for a while on your lips. Lancome does make a handful of great pigmented colors, like Sun Bronze, Beach Plum, Shimmer, etc that you should definitely check out! I have 7-8 of these, and they are all very high quality in beautiful packaging. Give Juicy Tubes a try at your nearest Lancome counter, and I'm sure you'll find a color you'll love!

on 5/22/2003 8:57:00 AM

Great product! Nice Shine, Long lasting lip gloss. I have it in Fraise which gave me a bit of colour and my lips looks more pouty. Price is a bit expensive,and in Australia you dont have enough choices of colours. What a pity, I really would like to have the Dreamsicle one.

on 5/21/2003 2:50:00 PM

I adore these! I have about 8 of them. They are sheer, but most have glitter. I do have the strawberry glaze one which I don't like as much as the sheer ones. They stay on longer than anything else, I can put it on before bed and it's still on in the morning. Even my SO has started using these when I am not looking. Currently using these ones: cerise, lemon aid, violette, fizz, blueberry blast, orange. Have one in my car, one on my desk, in my purse, with my makeup, in my nightstand. LOVE THESE!

on 5/17/2003 1:50:00 AM

Juicy Tube in Sun Bronze!!!!
Good Lord - Holy Grail Item! Love it Love it Love it! Stays put...doesn't feel tacky, sticky or gross on my lips. Have had a billion comments on how glossy and great the color is. Hopefully they never discontinue this color...looks great on with a tanned face!

Recommended for Medium Skin