August 20, 2014 | 1425 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2003 12:48:00 PM More reviews by Kiwikava

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are beautiful, shiny lipglosses that last for a while on your lips. Lancome does make a handful of great pigmented colors, like Sun Bronze, Beach Plum, Shimmer, etc that you should definitely check out! I have 7-8 of these, and they are all very high quality in beautiful packaging. Give Juicy Tubes a try at your nearest Lancome counter, and I'm sure you'll find a color you'll love!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2003 8:57:00 AM More reviews by cisca

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Great product! Nice Shine, Long lasting lip gloss. I have it in Fraise which gave me a bit of colour and my lips looks more pouty. Price is a bit expensive,and in Australia you dont have enough choices of colours. What a pity, I really would like to have the Dreamsicle one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2003 2:50:00 PM More reviews by natalielane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I adore these! I have about 8 of them. They are sheer, but most have glitter. I do have the strawberry glaze one which I don't like as much as the sheer ones. They stay on longer than anything else, I can put it on before bed and it's still on in the morning. Even my SO has started using these when I am not looking. Currently using these ones: cerise, lemon aid, violette, fizz, blueberry blast, orange. Have one in my car, one on my desk, in my purse, with my makeup, in my nightstand. LOVE THESE!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2003 1:50:00 AM More reviews by Chirpy

Juicy Tube in Sun Bronze!!!!
Good Lord - Holy Grail Item! Love it Love it Love it! Stays put...doesn't feel tacky, sticky or gross on my lips. Have had a billion comments on how glossy and great the color is. Hopefully they never discontinue this color...looks great on with a tanned face!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2003 11:03:00 PM More reviews by Sablois

The finish is not SO bad, but I don't understand why they even bother making so many different colors. They all pretty much look the same on the lips, especially if you use them over another lip color. MUCH better than the Lancome 'lip brio' that runs down your chin and looks all goopy. Frankly, I wouldn't waste my time or money on Juicy Tubes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2003 9:16:00 AM More reviews by Cynful456

While the colors are very pretty, and the wet-look is appealing, I don't think I'd repurchase these again. They are quite expensive for a gloss, most are very sheer, and the grapeseed/plasticy scent is something I can't stand- I swapped away Miracle, a sheery shimmery pink because I could smell it even on my lips, and the scent didn't fade. I recommend checking out Loreal's Colourjuices, which are the same (I mean, they're both owned by the same people I believe) in texture but not in scent. I bought Pink Potion, which is limited, but a dead ringer for Miracle. And, the difference in prices was $10.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2003 9:42:00 AM More reviews by anooshka

I got this in "Spring Fling" in a gift basket from Lancome. It's the first of Lancome's JT's that I am trying and I have to say, having read all the positive reviews I had higher expectations. It's a really nice lip gloss and has good shine and nice staying power without being as sticky and tacky as MAC's glosses but it's pretty average considering the price tag. I don't know, Lip gloss is one area of make-up where my experience tells me to either not splurge, or just splurge on a good clear gloss (like MAC's clear lip glass which I have had for years now) and use it with whatever shade of lipstick you want to create your own customized lipgloss. I probably won't purchase this gloss if I run out. Also, I find the smell of it too be kind of too sweet and Kool-Aidy for my taste.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2003 11:07:00 AM More reviews by pakirani

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am obsessed with Lancome juicy tubes, even though many of them are quite sheer. They smell good, have long lasting power, and make my lips look really wet and pouty, which my small lips need. I really suggest these for those looking for something to plump up their lips or just make them look alluring :P
I took off a lipstick b/c they are quite expensive and not all of them are pigmented. My favorite colors so far are hallucination, simmer, and miracle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2003 8:12:00 PM More reviews by jjff

An absolutely ingenious idea--pretty, colorful tubes of versatile gloss in fun colors and flavors. As has been noted by the previous reviewers, these are very sheer, and I could not justify purchasing more than one, especially since the generous 0.5 oz size will go a long way. The formula is thick, more gooey than the Glossimers', and leaves an enduring glasslike finish. I don't find it uncomfortable on my lips and particularly like layering it over a touch of my favorite lipsticks--the gloss "dilutes" overly bright colors like deep fuchsia and livens up the end result.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2003 3:41:00 AM More reviews by storejunkies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have 5 of the Juicy Tubes:
She Shines!, Coral Rush, Mirage, Dreamsicle and Spring Fling
i LOVE Coral Rush and Mirage
however, the other three share almost the same color--sheer

and i tried She Shines! over CK lipcolor in Suede, it looks quite nice =)

but i am really not quite fond of the scent tho...