April 19, 2014 | 1599 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2005 4:19:00 AM More reviews by FiBe

Yuk didn't like this at all. I didn't bother using the brush that it came with (which was a waste of space in my opinion) and used my bronzer brush instead but I really didn't like the colour, the texture or the appearance of the bronzer so definately won't be using this again.

I didn't really like the packaging either.

My other bronzer is much better than this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2005 8:35:00 PM More reviews by lily70

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff. I am pale and with red hair it is not easy to find a bronzer that does not look scary. As with any product the application can make or break your look when using it. I have a large fluffy powder brush for hoola use only and I swirl it in the box then dab onto a piece of bath tissue before sweeping it about my cheeks, temples, nose, chin etc. It works like a charm. I kept the plastic liner which held the original brush in the box and have had no trouble with the powder spilling out.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2005 4:46:00 AM More reviews by BeautyFiend1976

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I freakin NEED this or else I will look like death. Most pressed powder bronzers I used before made me orange, but this one is a nice matte tan color, perfect for contouring the cheekbones. I use a blush brush with this because the brush it comes with is too stiff and doesn't apply the product correctly. Hoola rocks! I even use it as an eyeshadow! The box is great because it carries a lot of product and doesn't break when you drop it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2005 12:08:00 PM More reviews by Sheylla

I recently went to sephora and tried this on and reallyliked the way it made me look. It really made me looked like I had spent the day at the beach. I have a light-medium olive complexion. I did not purchase and read the reviews here. I then went back and tried it again and had to buy it. I think it is great for my skin tone because other bronzers tend to be more reddish and orangey and do not look natural. This gives me the brownish color I turn when I tan (based on my skin tone) without the red and orange tones which can look very harsh and unatural. I can see how it can look muddy on lighter complexions. I also agree that the packaging is not the most practical but it is cute. I like it a lot and would re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2005 2:07:00 AM More reviews by filmfaces

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like the color of the bronzer the most. It is not orange like most bronzers and is matte which is hard to find in most. I would not recommend this product for super pale complexions. A little bit of product goes a long way with this bronzer it is very pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2005 12:52:00 AM More reviews by JheVonne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a true bronzer no shimmer just natural looking tan. It looks natural on my MMM skin. Everyone always thinks its my natural skin color and thats hard to achieve with a bronzer. As far as the packaging its okay I know a lot of you love it but sometimes when I go to pick it up the bottom part always falls but other than that I will purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2005 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Karinlei

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My HG summer bronzer. It's the closest thing to a natural tan I have found in a product. It has no orange or pink in it whatsoever, which I like.
It's "summer tan" in a box!
Speaking of box, that's my only gripe, is the packaging. Would have preferred a pot, but...it's still worth it.
Oh, and I actually *like* the brush that comes with it, I know lots of people hate it, but it works well for me. It's straight and flat, which allows for good contouring, and then I can always blend after that.
Will repurchase if I ever run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2005 8:18:00 PM More reviews by MissHollee

I love this stuff! I have used it for a few years now! it lasts a long time!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2005 3:55:00 PM More reviews by MadamX

I love this bronzer! I am olive skinned and when I use it it gives me a more tanned look. The only trouble I have is the brush- it's cute, but it doesn't make applying the bronzer very easy.. I use a round, fluffy brush instead and it works great!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2005 10:30:00 PM More reviews by wally7062

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The girls weren't lying when they said this bronzer can go on a little streaky. If you have fair skin, or if you plan on using this in the winter, beware... DON'T use the goat hair brush that comes inside. Use a big, fluffy powder brush to get an even application. Sometimes after applying with a huge fluffy brush, I take the HOOLA brush and just sweep a little across my cheekbones. The color is natural-looking if you have medium to dark skin, but it may be a little 'dirty' looking on fair skin. And the way the package is designed creates a bit of a mess, because the brush sits IN the bronzer and gets a little dirty. The goat hair on the brush also tends to create a lot of loose powder inside the box, so watch where you tip that thing!