August 29, 2014 | 1177 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2006 4:52:00 PM More reviews by PlatinumBlondePunk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best lengthening mascara in the whole world.Period.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2006 7:13:00 PM More reviews by happygirl1

I used to use this awhile back, but only because I didn't know any better. I like how it looks on my bottom lashes (after I brush through them with an eyebrow brush), but for the top lashes, it really clumps and leaves globs where I have to brush them out, and then they don't even look nice anymore. I have two GWP sample tubes of this that I'll use up for now, but I would definitely not purchase on my own. I will say that it does lengthen my lashes nicely, but at the cost of clumps and globs. There are other, better mascaras out there that will lengthen without globbing all over the place. Especially at THIS price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2006 7:03:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

This was clump city for me! Good thing it was just a sample. I think it has to do with the bristles in the brush... too short or something, so all the mascara gets stuck in globs. Anyway, I think I'll stick to my Almay One Coat.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2006 5:58:00 PM More reviews by greenstar12

I received a deluxe sample of this and I must say that I loved it. It didn't clump at all on my lashes and it seemed to lengthen them.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/12/2006 4:12:00 PM More reviews by Bethwte

I bought this because I'd heard good things about it, and am very disappointed. Definitely not worth the over $20 I paid for it, and one of the *few* make-up products I've returned. Makesmy lashes look clumpy, yet not think at the same time, how it manages that, I do not know.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2006 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Saund

I'm just kicking myself for not trying this mascara WAY sooner. It's wonderful and does exactly what I need. I already have thick lashes so what I was looking for was length and separation. This accomplishes that with flying colors. I'm very impressed. This is my new HG mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2006 5:56:00 PM More reviews by harms

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't understand why this product gets so many high reviews. I bought it because of its high reviews. It was clumpy and did nothing for my lashes. Drugstore Loreal works better than this. My favorite is Estee Lauder.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2006 5:15:00 PM More reviews by ssvang

I've used this mascara for years now, and I keep coming back to it. Not because I think it's the best, but it gets the basic job done. I do get a clumpy look, but it's not that horrible, and besides, I get that with all the mascaras I've tried. (So, if anyone can put some hope into me, please do try!) I'm still in search of my HG, but til then, this mascara will do. :/

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2006 9:14:00 PM More reviews by seddon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ive tried em all, honestly i really have, every new promotion, every launch each promising me heavenly lashes fluttering seductively,imagine the crushing dissapointment as yet another dream of lash perfection is shattered, will i ever learn? I bit the bullet and shelled out for the most expensive mascara ive ever bought. Its fantastic and although horribly expensive i will save money by now ignoring the pretenders. I have sparse thin and weedy lashes but not when i'm wearing this!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2006 2:58:00 PM More reviews by Twanda

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my most favorite mascara of all time. It makes my lashes thick and long. I don't even use an eyelash curler with this mascara. I've tried L'oreal mascaras because they're owned by the same company and although L'oreal makes very good mascaras; I just prefer the skinny mascara wand in combination with the Definicils mascara. I may stray but I always come back.