Clinique High Impact Mascara

3.6

water, copernicia cerifera (caranuba) wax, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutene, silica, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, vp/eicosene copolymer, sodium hyaluronate, lauroyl lysine, pantethine, melanin, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, ethylhexylglycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, calcium aluminum borosilicate, pvp, propylene clycol, acacia senegal gum, isostearic acid, simethicone, dimethicone peg-8 polyacrylate, urea, disodium edta, bht, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), aluminum powder (ci 77000), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), ultramarines (ci 77007), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)] [iln 30012]

on 9/9/2008 8:08:00 AM

LOVE THIS! something worth the price although its slightly expensive... i have doll eyes after using it..... one of the best mascara around ..

on 9/2/2008 12:41:00 PM

I'm surprised this mascara doesn't have a higher rating. I used to use it all the time and regularly got asked if I was wearing false lashes. Of course, my sister and I are blessed with naturally good lashes, so maybe that makes a difference.
It could get clumpy sometimes, but the trick is to wipe off the excess product before applying it. It's probably my favorite of all the mascara's I've ever used. I only stopped buying it because I needed a cheaper alternative, but I would totally purchase it again if I ever feel the need to splurge.

on 8/28/2008 6:33:00 PM

it is a lot cheaper than many department store brands but with the same quality and result as those, it really does the job to thicken the lashes, however, it doesnt really lengthen your lashes, i use another lengthened mascara to make my lashes longer, i.e. fiberwig. and i like its brush, not too big like those diorshow, benefit bad gal, the brush itself just fits for my asian eyes, and will repurchase it because of its price, cuz i tend to throw away the mascara after 4 months, cuz it usually dries within 4 months after it has been opened, and it the mascara itself will make the lashes become clumpy, same outcome with other brands' mascara too

on 8/28/2008 3:37:00 AM

A true black, nice and layerable. I have a sample tube and while it's nice, I am not wowed by it. It's pretty white bread I guess, no fancy brush or formula, but if that's what you're looking for, it is great. It hasn't dried out and I have been using it for awhile, so I suppose that is a plus!

on 8/25/2008 7:44:00 PM

I've tried millions of mascara, and I'm happy to say this is one of my favorites. It emphasizes my curly lashes, and tens to elongate them. The tube seems to last longer than my Lancome tubes, which I feel like run out so quickly. I don't know if this is my HG mascara, but it will definitely be a keeper until I find another I like even more!

on 8/25/2008 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I'm received this as a sample, during one of Clinique's bonus time offers. I have short, and very straight lashes, which I have to curl before wearing any mascara. However, all my curling efforts seem to be counterproductive, when I use this mascara.

I won't be purchasing this again, mainly for that reason. Texture-wise, it has not clumped for me (yet), but I have sparse lashes, so that could be why. It does lengthen a little bit. I'm guessing if you have long, naturally curly eyelashes, this might just work for you.

on 8/20/2008 5:01:00 PM

One of the best mascaras I have had - I like Lancome Hypnose and this seems to work just like that one. My lashes are long and curly but I wanted to make them look thicker and this mascara did it just perfectly. It doesn't smudge, stays put for the whole day and I don't have any problems with removing it in the evening. Great value for money too.

on 8/20/2008 3:54:00 PM

This is a more dramatic mascara - good definition, color, and does help my lashes curl and define. It is not easy to wash off and if you don't move quick, it can clump on you. If you want a more dramatic effect, this will give it to you.

on 8/15/2008 9:52:00 AM

I second what others are saying here, it made my lashes stick horribly together so much so that I would have to start over with application using a different product. I lengthens great, but spidery lashes are not cute! I attempted more than once because I thought perhaps it was my technic but no it was certainly the product. I will stick with Clinique's Naturally Glossy!

on 8/10/2008 11:36:00 PM

I received this as a GWP from Saks. I just threw it away because it is dry and it clumps a lot , gives me a little bit of volume but no lenght at all and what really bothers me is that makes my lashes stick together even if a comb them.