November 24, 2014 | 1946 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2008 11:11:00 PM More reviews by simplyxjosey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

no volume. okay length. kills my curl. On the bright side, it doesn't clump.

So I tried this again and well I decided it gives decent length so I added 1 star. It still kills my curl like no other though and still gives zero volume.
I can see how some would love this mascara though.
If you have long eyelashes that don't have problems staying curled and are looking for sleek, clean, length this might be for you.

If you have short, straight, stubby asian lashes that can't keep a curl for it's life and needs volume and length, SKIP.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/25/2008 7:05:00 PM More reviews by jerseygirlLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

was recommeded to me by a professional and HATED it. it completely clumps my lashes and gives them no volume or length just color.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2008 11:06:00 PM More reviews by constantonian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite department store mascaras. I bought a full tube of it back in high school and loved it. The only reason why I haven't bought another one is because I keep getting them as GWP. I find that I reach for those small tubes more often than the ones that I buy. Paired with Shiseido mascara base, and it's fabulous! Great for nights out and anytime you want to bring attention to the eyes. The only down side is that it gets somewhat clumpy at the end of the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2008 5:09:00 AM More reviews by artcat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good mascara. Not a HG but a pleasant surprise.
It is dramatic enough, it has deep dark black color, it layers. I think there are better mascaras out there but I don't regret trying out this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2008 6:39:00 PM More reviews by michkal

This is the best mascara out there. It lengthens, thickens, doesn't get clumpy, and stays on well throughout the day. It also removes easily. I have tried so many, and this one is the one I keep coming back to. It is good for a dramatic look and layers well.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2008 12:06:00 AM More reviews by icytiger8888

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ahhhhh such a good product, I have never had any clumping from this product and i actually much prefer it to my chanel mascara and it gives me amazing volume and it's incredibly black, perfect for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2008 12:42:00 PM More reviews by puppilvnj

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Hated this one. Took it back to the store the very next day. Didn't do anything for my lashes all. Usually I really like Clinique products but not this one. It flaked off my lashes by the end of the day and didn't hold a curl.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2008 12:26:00 PM More reviews by vvlindsvv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this as a free sample, and I love it. It makes my lashes full and dramatic with 2 coats. I plan on purchasing it when it runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2008 4:26:00 PM More reviews by bwilson1116

Just bought this mascara at Belk's yesterday. I always have trouble with mascara ending up under my eyes, but not this one. It really stays on like it says!!! The best part is that it comes off with just plain water!!! Even wore it to bed to see what results I had. Woke up this a.m. with some specs under my eyes where I had probably rubbed my eyes during sleep, but it was still on my lashes. I have tried so many different mascaras, but this one is my favorite one for now!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2008 8:36:00 AM More reviews by Jenniferroyea

I think this is a lovely mascara that lengthens and thickens without having to apply it over and over again. Glossy and doesn't clump. I love it. EDIT Just bought another tube and it doesn't seem to be as thickening as I remember (just finished a L'oreal Voluminous, so maybe that's why). Also seems to be flaking and occasionally running a little in my under eye area....Taking a lippie off