BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

Not for everyone, but I can understand those who love it. I gave it a 3 because it will work for some, but not me. If you can't do blue undertones in your blush, like me, stay away. Sample it first.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I am very pale and do not wear much make up....however most of the time I look half dead so Dandelion gave me the perfect color that I need....if you put too much on it definitely goes chalky....and I can see how it might be too light for some, but luckily it works for me...
UPDATE: this broke me out like crazy on my cheeks...so sad because I love the color...but will not buy again...

I think poor Dandelion is sometimes misunderstood - this should really be classified as a face powder more than a blush. As a blush, it will disappoint - it's very very pale ballet pink. As a face powder/ brightener, it will make you fall in love!. I keep this with me (clunky carboard box and all - hello, benefit - is this necessary? they've invented plastic, you know) for during the day touchups -- it puts life and vitality in your cheeks without being bronze (sometimes... you just want to look healthy and not necessarily bronze). There's a little demo video about this on sephora.com under the benefit brand page. If you use it like that, you'll love it -- sweep it on cheeks, a little down the nose, on the sides of your forehead - it just... makes you look like a dandelion - bright and happy and sunny. I don't usually like fragrance in my face products, but I love the way this smells -- a tiny bit floral, and very chic and she-she!

I love this stuff! I know several people have commented that it does not show up on their skin, but on mine (NW20), it shows up very nicely and gives a really nice pink glow. I probably would not recommend for those who don't have fair skin, because it's not pigmented enough to show up. But the color is perfect on me.

At this time, the packaging doesn't really bother me. I've only had it for about 2 weeks, but it's holding up nicely so far.

Cute package, blush is way too light even for my light/medium skin you can not even see the color. Don't waist your money!

I bought this for the first time while I was in high school. I've never liked wearing alot of makeup. This shade is so pretty and worn as a blush gives me just the slightest pink tone in my cheaks. Now that I'm a little older I typically waer a darker blush (Smashbox Proof Sheet) and ever so lightly brush this onto my cheaks as a finish. So pretty.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love this blush! Gives a natural pink glow. Very soft.

Dandelion is a great blush. One of those shades you can just get out of your stash and apply when you just want a pop of color on your face. It works with many styles, from Girl Next Door to more sophisticated and doesn't ever interfere with my other MU. It adds color to my cheeks without making a huge statement. The shade is a soft pale pink that should suit both warm and cool tones. It has a lovely flowery scent and you get a nice ammount of product. The little cardboard box it comes in is not only cute but also sturdy and the brush is surprisingly good quality. For reference, I am a brunette NW20 with warm freckles and very dark brown eyes.

I thought this looked so pretty at Sephora but was very disappointed when I got it home. I should have paid more attention to the reviews here because the exact problem was that it was very chalky looking when I applied it. Not for me...returned it promptyly. Also- packaging was terrible.

I love this blush!! its very subtle but still shows, very natural on my skin

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products