July 23, 2014 | 1860 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2006 10:12:00 PM More reviews by eyelinerisevil

Hate the packaging, hate the fragrance, LOVE the way this looks. I'm NW20 in MAC, and this gives me the perfect pink flush. It's also very easy to blend in case you overapply (which I'm prone to doing). I actually really like the brush it comes with because it's super soft. Unfortunately, something in this really irritates my sensitive skin everytime I wear it (I think it might be the fragrance), so I won't be buying again. The price is a bit high, but you do get quite a bit of product for your money. If Benefit would package this like a normal blush, and cut out the fragrance, I'd use it every day. It's very pretty if your skin agrees with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2006 10:57:00 PM More reviews by nllawn

Better for all-over glow than just a blusher. Ditch the brush in the container and use your own!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2006 3:31:00 AM More reviews by skim71

Dandelion is an essential product for anyone who wants to look pretty and perky even at 8 o'clock on a Monday morning. It is a "brightening face powder" that can be used either as an all-over powder or blush, but I've been using it solely as a blush for several years. It is the perfect shade of pink with just the right amount of shimmer. Try it, and you'll be amazed by how naturally youthful and beautifully alert you look, even when you don't feel that way. Because the packaging is not ideal (a cute and dainty but impractical little box resembling a traditional Asian rice powder container), I've tried several times to find an alternative to Dandelion over the years, but I've yet to find a pink blush this flattering and fool-proof. While the brush that it comes with is not great, the powder itself is sheer, easy to blend, and looks good in any lighting.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2006 1:54:00 AM More reviews by e_L_L_e

i'm a mac nc25. i have to brush on a couple of times to make the colour show. what i like: subtle colour and shimmer (a pale rosey pink, makes cheeks look flushed, very natural, perfect for early mornings), fool-proof for a first-time blush user (so that i don't end up looking like a clown, haha), the included brush works fine, didn't cause breakouts. what i don't like: the packaging (although cute) is inconvenient, i would've preferred the blush in a pan, a larger blush brush can't be used since the opening is so tiny, unsatisfactory staying power, and the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2006 1:36:00 PM More reviews by gohgoomah

i love how awake and glowy this makes me look! it definitely makes a difference during the cold days of the winter or even during the summer! i love how it's subtle on my skin and how it helps me look awake when i roll out of bed to go to class or even when i'm going out with friends. it definitely makes a difference from having it on and not! i've had mine for almost a year and the amount that there is in the box doesn't seem to be budging! you should also remember to clean the brush that comes with it for it does accumulate with build-up and etc. i'm not too thrilled about the brush that it comes with, but it def does the job! i recommend this for any girl who just needs something to help her look awake/fresh in an instant before she heads out the door.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2006 9:00:00 PM More reviews by whitn3yly

i mainly bouht it becos of the cute packaging and it also received many beauty awards i guess. to me this smeells like vomit. its too glittery and just plain out does not work for me. As a allover glow I just see shimmer, glitter whatever it is. the color look ugly in the box. i wish i haad known this before I bouht this like 8 months ago. by the way i am a nc43. I would NEVER repurchase this.. I WOULDNT EVEN WANT (OR USE) IT IF I GOT IT FOR FREE!!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2006 12:12:00 AM More reviews by bronzeangel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

well,
i dont understand why this product is so good ?
the packaging isnt the best.. u cant really put it in your purse, as it is a small cardboard box. come on benefit if we're spending almost 30 bucks on blush cant u afford to use plastic and not paper ???????

it came with a small cheap brush which was OK.... cant complain about that
but the blush had a nice scent to it... it was way too pink ( nw25-30)
and didnt do anythign for me it even faded sorry but i just dont understand why ppl spend so much money on a box made of paper and blush that fades and doesnt have much pigment to it. I have other things to spend my money on like bills and car payments then blush that doesnt do anythign for me.... JANE blushing petals is only like 3 bucks and is so much prettier and does so much more !

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2006 11:24:00 AM More reviews by cherrick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this. Not really a blusher but an all over face power that gives a natural glow and makes you look like you got some sleep. Especially good for those with cool colouring. The only down side is how expensive it is.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2006 3:58:00 PM More reviews by jkunkle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is less of a blush for me and more of just a little pick-me-up for when my skin looks pale and bronzers look too fake/just aren't doing the trick. This probably wouldn't be good on anyone with highly pigmented skin or reddish undertones, but it is just dandy on my NC25/C2 skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2006 2:22:00 AM More reviews by AndreaLeigh

I use this over cream blush, and as an all over color. I wouldn't use it on its own; it is too light for that. All in all, I love it! Benefit has the cutest packaging for their products.