December 20, 2014 | 1284 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2006 1:34:00 PM More reviews by shammalammadingdong

HATE the packaging, LOVE the product. This is the perfect shade for me (PPP) as both an all-over brightener and also as a blush. I love the subtle glow that it gives and how it makes me look smooth and finished. If I could only use one thing on my face, this would be it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2006 11:27:00 AM More reviews by maan84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Dandelion had been on my wish list for years when I finally got the oppertunity to buy it at Sephora in San Francisco. It's a very sheer blush, gives you that barely-there look for days when you want that no-makeup but still fresh face look. The brush that comes with it is actually good! That doesn't happen a lot with blushes. The cardboard package isn't the most classy one but it's ok. I don't think I will ever repurchase since there seem to be a lot of product! I don't think I will ever use it up. After all, I have tons of other blushes to wear.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2006 9:10:00 PM More reviews by samy1770

I like this, but its nothing special. Its too expensive and I need to pile it on to see it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2006 7:35:00 PM More reviews by belle5

A very very good colour, the packaging is alright. I would buy this again just for the beautiful rosy glow it gives you! It is very light, so if I want more colour i tend to apply about 3 times to get the density i want. I like the little shimmery bits, it gives a nice glow.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2006 11:00:00 PM More reviews by cui_er

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Oh, when i first started using this one, felt that it was rather overrated. But now that I've gotten the hang of it, I love it. The color's really sweet and beautiful. Doesn't look like a natural flush on me though, looks more like those sweet pastel colour dolls' blush. I rather like the brush actually but the container could be much much better. I have to be so gentle and careful with it as I'm afraid I'll ruin the cardboard container. Other than that and the high price, it's simply wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2006 4:13:00 PM More reviews by xoDiorLubovxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Dandelion is my favorite blush. Smells so good & ballerina pink is very complimenting. Brush provided works well for light application.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2006 11:21:00 AM More reviews by coconoir

I love this as both highlighter and blush. So, it really is a 2 in 1 product for me, which I repeat to myself when I think of the price. I don't know what it is about this, but whenever I wear this all over my face, people say that I look good and rested. As a blush, it is a barely-there look for days I want to look as if I am wearing no makeup. Doubt I will ever have to repurchase as I don't think I'll ever run out.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/9/2006 6:45:00 AM More reviews by luxuria

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

GGG/NC35 with yellow undertones. Granted it's a decent setting powder for tinted moisturizer, but upon more swipes as a blusher, this powder made me look really sick. I had people asking why I looked so pale and lifeless. Enough said. Won't be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2006 11:45:00 AM More reviews by Bridezilla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I adore it. It's easier to wear than Orgasm, because you don't look like - 'Wah! I put on sparkly blusher today, look everyone!' - it's less dramatic and is just a very light brightening powder.
I would like to think that it evens out my skin tone, but it definitely does make me look cute. The verdict - Dandelion for winter/easy days, Dallas for sunshine.

From Benefit:
Start your day the "perk-me-up" way, and keep them guessing how you look so pretty this early in the morning. Dust on our soft, pink, perk-me-up powder for instant radiance and a youthful appearance. It's the perfect shade of pink that brightens everyone's complexion without looking powdery or chalky.

Tips and tricks: Sweep the brush across the powder a few times, then tap off any excess. Brush lightly on to the apples of your cheeks in an outward motion. For the final touch, lightly brush all over your complexion.
continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2006 7:43:00 PM More reviews by beautyxobsessed

Benefit Dandelion is a great blush for fair complexions. I love the pink color it gives my cheeks. However, I find that if I have a tan during the summer it doesn't show up as well.
It's still a great product and I will continue to use it. The box is adorable, but a bit impractical. It lasts SO long, and I use it every day! I've had it for about six or seven months now. Not bad for only 20 bucks or so.