Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara

3.7

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. [ /- May contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides]

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Just okay. Did not add any volume or length to my short, straight asian lashes. Also, I'm surprised to see so many people say it didn't smudge, because I had grey smears on my lids and under my eyes by the end of the day. Rather a disappointment, and not any better than DS mascaras I've tried for a far cheaper price.

on 4/30/2006 4:40:00 PM

I've used this since high school... For me, it's the best out there. I use this in waterproof. You get long, defined, no smudge lashes.

on 4/28/2006 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love that this mascara doens't smudge. Its one of the best non-smudging mascara that also doesn't clump. I don't know why but all mascara clumps on me. If the mascara doens't clump, then it smudges. I can't get away from problems with mascara. I only wish that it would keep my eyelashes curled after i curl them. But I've gotten around that problem.

on 4/23/2006 5:42:00 PM

I love it! It doesn't smudge and makes my lashes look so long!

on 4/21/2006 12:53:00 PM

I have used this mascara faithfully for 5 years now and I would never switch. I have incredibly oily lids and this never flakes or smears on me. I can also curl my lashes after it dries without breakage. Holy grail item for me. The gift with purchase size tubes are the best!

on 4/20/2006 6:51:00 PM

My mom and I love this mascara. It lengthens and lifts the lashes wonderfully, I usually use my shu umera eyelash curler then apply this mascara to get lashes that go on for days. The price is more than I like to spend on mascara, so I only buy it occaisionally or when lancome has a free gift offer. Doesn't flake, smear or end up under my eyes at the end of the day. The tube is so sleek and pretty. I took off one lipstick for how expensive it is, but overall a great mascara highly recomended

on 4/13/2006 2:45:00 PM

I am almost afraid to write this, for fear I will jinx myself ... could it be ... did I finally find the perfect mascara??????? I think so. After using MAC, Estee Lauder, Maybelline, Loreal, Avon, Mary Kay, Almay (and the list goes on) I have finally found it. Lancome Definicils does it all. For the first time, I have trashed every last mascara in my place and replaced it with just one.

A pretty average mascara on my short striaght asian lashes. It lenthens a bit, the black color I've noticed is sorta grey, like washed out black. No clumps though, and lasts forever without smudges.

on 4/9/2006 8:49:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

My eyelashes are coarse and straight. I like well defined, vibrant lashes. Definicils alone does not do it but pair it with almost ANY primer (cils booster, Origins underwear for lashes, etc) and I get the perfect lashes. It never runs, smugdes or flakes (although if I cry it is gone because it is not waterproof and the waterproof definicils is not good at all!). I have tried using a curler first but with my coarse lashes, the only mascara that holds a curl is a waterproof and they are just too harsh in removal for my tastes. BUT, Definicils with a primer gives me such vibrant and defined lashes that curl is not all that neccessary in the end. I was using aquacils for my waterproof when I just had to have a curled look but those days are gone (a REALLY BAD marketing decision). Although not cheap, Definicils (plus a primer) is the ONLY mascarra that works for me and being a mascarra junky, I have tried MANY!!!!!

on 4/8/2006 2:09:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This product is expensive but i finally have two favs in the mascara department.....the other fav is natural lashes from clinique......now my the other fav is definicils b/c i dont have to reapply throughout the day... it lasts all day long and I cant say that for many others i have tried...it tend sto be thich so i have to applu sparingly....it's ok...it will last longer....will buy again....if $ permits.EDIT......EVEN THOUGH THIS IS A GOOD MASCARA I WONT PURCHASE AGIN B/C IT IS TOO EXPENSIVE AND MY OTHER FAV IS CLINIQUE AND ITS HALF THE PRICE.BESIDES THIS MASCARA SUCKS..IT STAYS PUT BUT IT LEAVES MY LASHES CLUMPY AND FAKE LOOKING,,,,NOT MY STYLE.