Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara

3.7

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. [ /- May contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides]

on 5/28/2006 11:58:00 PM

Absolutely gorgeous for the hour it stayed on. Then it turned into two giant black half-moons under my eyes--not just a little smudge, a meltdown. Unacceptable for the price.

on 5/27/2006 5:10:00 PM

Nice mascara. Gives very slight, subtle, casual definition with one coat. Two coats is better for length. I got this free with a sample bottle of Bifacils, so I can't comment on the price, but I do know it's about $17.50 where I am. It's very nice stuff, my favorite mascara from Lancome. It doesn't clump a whole lot, but there are a few every now and then. I like this stuff very much.

on 5/20/2006 1:28:00 AM

I bought this product because the girl at the make up counter told me it was their best selling top sell mascara, my lashes have a natural curl and medium legnth. I was very dissapointed it was clumpy and did not legnthn or seperate my lashes. And most of all it is soo hard to remove.

on 5/17/2006 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I was given this GWP version by my step-mother. I have very long, dark lashes, so I don't put much emphasis on finding the right mascara -- I never like to spend a lot of money on it, sometimes I don't even wear it. However, as I'm getting older, I'm finding my eyes need the extra "oomph" that mascara gives. I have to say, this mascara is the best I've ever used. Doesn't bother my contacts, makes my lashes look long and really, really natural. It's true -- I'm starting from lashes that don't need a lot of help, but still this is the best mascara I've tried. I would definitely buy it again.

on 5/12/2006 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this as a sample in those gift bags. It did length and define my short asian eyelashes. I saw a BIT of curl but not much. It does get a bit clumpy if you put on too much. This is not too bad but I perfer Hypnose.

on 5/7/2006 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I'm so dissapointed this didn't work for me. Definicils is the perfect name for this mascara because it definitely defines your lashes. It gave a natural and beautifully seperated lashes. Now the downside is that my lashes looked great for literally two minutes, cause they went limp right after and I lost my curl. (I used the shiseido mascara base too) Very strange

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I had gotten this mascara from a GWP and thought this would one of those top of the line mascaras since it had come from Lancome and there not quite cheap. I have asian eyelashes meaning there poker straight. this didn't really help curl them ( i use an eyelasher curler) but it did sort of lenghthen them tho which is good i guess. but one thing that really bothered me about this was that it is kinda clumpy and u can't really use more than one coat of this cause its really heavy. good thing about it is that it didnt irritate my eyes, flake, or smudge and i liked the color. definicils is wearable, it doesn't look absolutely horrible but theres better out there. so im going to use up this sample. y let it go to waste if its wearable? i'd recommend this for ppl with naturally curly lashes. The price isn't that great either @ $22 its not the best while i can spend $6 on a tube of max factor mascara (great for curling!) and get better results from the max factor one.

<3 Zhen

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Just okay. Did not add any volume or length to my short, straight asian lashes. Also, I'm surprised to see so many people say it didn't smudge, because I had grey smears on my lids and under my eyes by the end of the day. Rather a disappointment, and not any better than DS mascaras I've tried for a far cheaper price.

on 4/30/2006 4:40:00 PM

I've used this since high school... For me, it's the best out there. I use this in waterproof. You get long, defined, no smudge lashes.

on 4/28/2006 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love that this mascara doens't smudge. Its one of the best non-smudging mascara that also doesn't clump. I don't know why but all mascara clumps on me. If the mascara doens't clump, then it smudges. I can't get away from problems with mascara. I only wish that it would keep my eyelashes curled after i curl them. But I've gotten around that problem.