Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

3.9

Petroleum Distillates, C8 9 Isoparaffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Water (Aqua), Synthetic Beeswax, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinyl Laurate, Silica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Methylparaben, Isoceteth 20, Lecithin, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl/Methacrylate Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol, Simethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, May Contain (+/-):, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Carmine (CI 75470) (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) (Chromium Oxide Green), CI 77299 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

I previously used this mascara, but in the non-waterproof formula. It was the first one I used regularily, and I remember liking it a lot. I tried the waterproof one, hoping that it might last a bit longer and not smudge-- which it did. I wanted to like it. It made my lashes look absolutely gorgeous, but I couldn't stand the chemical smell, and it made my eyes hurt all day. Not fun.

This is my HG mascara. It makes my lashes beautiful and thick, and I don't have to worry about rain or crying. *lol* Every once in awhile I'll try a different kind of mascara and I always end up disappointed. Full n' Soft is really the best mascara I have found.

on 2/24/2006 10:43:00 PM

This is the only mascara that gets my lashes to hold a curl and won't turn them back bone straight once it's on. It's not really a spectacular mascara, as it doesn't dramatically thicken or lengthen your lashes. Like another reviewer mentioned, it's like your lashes but better.

on 2/22/2006 4:20:00 PM

It smudged and smudged, then smudged some more. I really like the non-waterproof Full and Soft formula but on me, the waterproof looked ghastly.

on 2/19/2006 9:06:00 AM

Could be called Full, Soft & Long. Looked really great for 2 hours. Then it smudged a lot, but everything does. Sigh.

on 2/12/2006 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I purchased full and soft wp after using the regular full and soft for a couple months and loving it. I had heard that the WP would hold curl even better, and figured I would give it a try. There was no big differece- the wp version made my lashes look naturally full and seperated just like the regular but after using it for a couple good crying days, and most of my Christmas holiday I noticed my lashes falling out on one eyelid. Nevermid the pain in the ass it is to remove the stuff even with eyemakeup remover full and soft waterproof left my left eye minus my natural thicker lashes.... most of my outer corner lashes took a month to come back in. I will not buy this again. If I feel like having a cry day I'll be the person standing in the corner blinking a lot or just skip the eye makeup all together. Dont buy the eyelash killer!!

on 2/12/2006 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

When I first bought this mascara for my trip to Mexico, I loved it. That was a month ago. I wore it for the first time since then 2 days ago. I could not get it to come off!!! I tried my Rimmel Make-up Remover (which is great), my Bare Escentuals Q-tip things, and regular soap...I could NOT get it off. I ended up having to sleep in it. I will not be repurchasing.

on 1/30/2006 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I love this stuff! I have what I consider 'average' lashes; they're not sparse nor super-thick, nor are they horribly short. They don't need to be curled, just given some help with length and thickness. This mascara has been the closest to HG that I've found for me. My lashes look natural, but have enough length and volume to grab attention and look flirty. I detest stiff lashes, but this leaves my lashes soft enough to not annoy me (though prob not as soft as the regular version). The staying power is good for me. I will occasionally find a smudge, but only rarely. I have continued coming back to this mascara since I found out about it here, and will probably continue to do so!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this mascara !! Does a great job. Doesn't create tarantula lashes. Makes them look feathery and soft. Definitely will buy again.

on 1/22/2006 3:17:00 PM

Love this product! I bought this after reading reviews on MUA and this has totally become my HG! I can't say that I am a big-time mascara user, but when I do use it, the results are amazing. My lashes look long and healthy, not prickly and dry :)

Popular Mascaras