January 28, 2015 | 960 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2006 3:28:00 AM More reviews by SOAKENUPDASUN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my every day mascara use black! It stays on all day and when you put it on you lashes then curl it with your eyelash curler it will hold your lashes all day!! Just dont forget to close it all the way because it will dry out, oh and I have used it at the beach and went swimming in salt and pool water and it never smeared!! And it holds for crying too!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2006 3:43:00 PM More reviews by edie4711

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my everyday mascara and I'm actually quite fond of it, although I wouldn't hesitate to kick it to the curb if something better came along.

For everyday, I generally shoot for a me-but-better look, overall and Full & Soft provides a very natural-looking but still "mascara-ed" effect--denser at the root with separated tips. The brush is good--I usually don't need a lash comb--and I haven't had problems with the product drying out.

I always wear waterproof mascara and this formula is by far the softest, which makes it a pleasure to wear. (I can't stand a crunchy lash.) It also has no smell, always a plus. I take it off easily with Johnson's Baby Shampoo. Will repurchase. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2005 9:54:00 PM More reviews by MollieRT

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I prefer this mascara with the curved brush, but it can be a bit drying to my lashes. I only love it when I apply it over top of the non-waterproof Full & Soft though. It lasts just like the waterproof when worn alone, but the non-waterproof version protects my lashes =) ***UPDATE*** this would've been my HG with the curved brush but it began burning the corners of my eyes...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2005 11:51:00 AM More reviews by Fawne84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

This is the only mascara I've tried that actually does what it's supposed to. It definitely gives my lashes a lot of volume and thickness, but I wish there was a mascara that lengthens as well. Another thing that I agree with other reviewers on is that the tube doesn't last very long for some reason. It dries out pretty quickly. Overall, I love this mascara and will keep buying it unless I find something that lengthens in addition to voluminizing and thickening.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2005 4:04:00 PM More reviews by galaxygoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I find that the waterproof version flakes and smudges more than the non-waterproof. It has never irriated my sensitive eyes, and it is easy to remove with just face wash too. I prefer the non-waterproof version to this, but it's still better than most drugstore waterproof mascaras.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2005 8:29:00 PM More reviews by JessieMae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My favorate waterproof mascara! I use this almost everyday, no matter what other kind of mascara I buy, I always come back to this one. I first curl with my Shu curler (which is fabulous) and then apply this mascara in black. I love it, it doesn't clump, it doesn't smudge. I do not even have to use my lash comb on it, it seperates my lashes. My lashes are def. softer with this mascara than with any other. It does give some length, but not so much full-ness. Waterproof mascara keeps my lashes curled all day and into the night. This one does the job with no problems.. I'm still looking for one that can make my lashes a tad fuller, but I think that's an impossible dream :) I will def. re-purchase this over and over again!! and it is soooooooo cheap!! .. and easily removable with Neutrogena's Oil free makeup remover!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2005 5:22:00 PM More reviews by dancerunner

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I totally agree with "softgrey" on this mascara. It is terrific. Now if I could only get a little more "life" out of a tube. I have found that nothing else compares. Most mascaras smudge under my eyes (whether I use moisturizer, foundation or not). Full 'N Soft waterproof doesn't smudge. I also have very straight eyelashes that will not hold a curl with any other mascara. With this mascara, I curl the lashes, apply the product and the curl stays all day. A tube of the waterproof doesn't last a long time because it fairly quickly becomes dry and lumpy, but during the first few weeks, it is a terrific every-day mascara. It's easy to remove with plain old Vaseline, but give the ointment a few minutes to penetrate before wiping off.
EDITED 8/7/10: I KEEP COMING BACK TO THIS MASCARA BECAUSE I LOVE IT! The wand is excellent. The mascara goes on easily. It lasts. It works without a lot of work on my part. LOVE IT!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2005 4:55:00 PM More reviews by tmccray2

I needed to cut down on makeup costs, so I bought this remembering that I had used it before and liked it. The store must have been out of Full and Soft, the regular one, because there was only the grey tube color. I didn't realize I had purchased the waterproof formula.

I thought, oh well, even better, it would probably last longer. It lasts alright, I have difficulty getting it off with makeup remover. But it smudges like crazy, even after a few minutes. It doesn't clump too much. It provides nice volume, and soft lashes. But I just can't take the racoon eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2005 2:10:00 PM More reviews by softgrey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG mascara, frickin brilliant stuff. Cheap as dirt. It's a great waterproof mascara, holds my artificially curled lashes....lengthens them, seperates them, darkens them, lasts all day....basically does everything I want a mascara to do. Did I mention it's cheap as dirt? I've experimented with countless other brands........Dior, Lancome, L'Oreal, Clinique, etc etc....and this is by far the best. I'll continue to buy this forever. Woo hoo.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2005 6:07:00 PM More reviews by AlisonPJ

When I ran out of the regular version which I was very happy with, I decided Why not try the waterproof version. It had many of the same good qualities - it goes on clean and does not clump; however, this SMUDGES SO MUCH on me, beginning within an hour of application. I like the regular (not-waterproof) the best of any mascara I've tried (not many).