Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

3.9

Petroleum Distillates, C8 9 Isoparaffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Water (Aqua), Synthetic Beeswax, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinyl Laurate, Silica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Methylparaben, Isoceteth 20, Lecithin, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl/Methacrylate Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol, Simethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, May Contain (+/-):, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Carmine (CI 75470) (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) (Chromium Oxide Green), CI 77299 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

on 2/12/2006 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I purchased full and soft wp after using the regular full and soft for a couple months and loving it. I had heard that the WP would hold curl even better, and figured I would give it a try. There was no big differece- the wp version made my lashes look naturally full and seperated just like the regular but after using it for a couple good crying days, and most of my Christmas holiday I noticed my lashes falling out on one eyelid. Nevermid the pain in the ass it is to remove the stuff even with eyemakeup remover full and soft waterproof left my left eye minus my natural thicker lashes.... most of my outer corner lashes took a month to come back in. I will not buy this again. If I feel like having a cry day I'll be the person standing in the corner blinking a lot or just skip the eye makeup all together. Dont buy the eyelash killer!!

on 2/12/2006 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

When I first bought this mascara for my trip to Mexico, I loved it. That was a month ago. I wore it for the first time since then 2 days ago. I could not get it to come off!!! I tried my Rimmel Make-up Remover (which is great), my Bare Escentuals Q-tip things, and regular soap...I could NOT get it off. I ended up having to sleep in it. I will not be repurchasing.

on 1/30/2006 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I love this stuff! I have what I consider 'average' lashes; they're not sparse nor super-thick, nor are they horribly short. They don't need to be curled, just given some help with length and thickness. This mascara has been the closest to HG that I've found for me. My lashes look natural, but have enough length and volume to grab attention and look flirty. I detest stiff lashes, but this leaves my lashes soft enough to not annoy me (though prob not as soft as the regular version). The staying power is good for me. I will occasionally find a smudge, but only rarely. I have continued coming back to this mascara since I found out about it here, and will probably continue to do so!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this mascara !! Does a great job. Doesn't create tarantula lashes. Makes them look feathery and soft. Definitely will buy again.

on 1/22/2006 3:17:00 PM

Love this product! I bought this after reading reviews on MUA and this has totally become my HG! I can't say that I am a big-time mascara user, but when I do use it, the results are amazing. My lashes look long and healthy, not prickly and dry :)

on 1/22/2006 1:45:00 PM

This is definately a 'Your Lashes But Better' mascara. This mascara seperates and lengthens your lashes with no clumps, globs, or smudging. It actually looks very natural on. It does not dry out my lashes or make them hard looking. Nice and soft. I don't get the 'Full' part of the name however. This mascara does nothing to thicken the lashes or make them look fuller IMO. If that is what you are going for, you will not find it here.

on 1/21/2006 5:19:00 PM

i'm really picky about my mascaras...i've tried soooo many different mascaras, both from drugstores (l'oreal, CG, and the other maybelline's)and department stores(chanel, dior, bobbi brown, lancome) and NONE of them work as well as full and soft. i curl my lashes w/ my shu uemura curler prior to applying mascara, and it seems like all the other brands make my lashes droop after i apply it. i use full and soft after curling lashes and it holds my curl, adds length and volume + doesn't look hard and brittle. continued >>

on 1/18/2006 6:39:00 PM

I think I'm one of those people on whom most if not all mascaras work and look the same.
I like this one because it doesn't weigh down my lashes and it adds a little volume as well. I bought Bourjois Pump Up the Volume, expecting it to be better but it was about the same.
I took off one lippie because it still left light smudges under my eyes (unlike some others that leave dark ones) even though it says WP.

EDIT 03/27/06: Okay, I give it the full 5-lippy rating! The above probably happened due to my foundation and skin oils mizing, making the area under my eyes a little oily. However, after using Baby Pink Milky Base (as a foundation primer) and Shiseido Mascara Base, there were no more smudgies!! Okay, maybe after 10-12 hours, there's a miniscule mark but it's not even noticeable! continued >>

on 1/18/2006 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I love this! It's the only mascara I've found that holds curl after I curl my eyelashes. Plus, it makes my eyelashes look a little thicker, and that's always a good thing. Heh.

This is my every day mascara use black! It stays on all day and when you put it on you lashes then curl it with your eyelash curler it will hold your lashes all day!! Just dont forget to close it all the way because it will dry out, oh and I have used it at the beach and went swimming in salt and pool water and it never smeared!! And it holds for crying too!