December 18, 2014 | 1324 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2005 9:54:00 PM More reviews by MollieRT

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I prefer this mascara with the curved brush, but it can be a bit drying to my lashes. I only love it when I apply it over top of the non-waterproof Full & Soft though. It lasts just like the waterproof when worn alone, but the non-waterproof version protects my lashes =) ***UPDATE*** this would've been my HG with the curved brush but it began burning the corners of my eyes...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2005 11:51:00 AM More reviews by Fawne84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

This is the only mascara I've tried that actually does what it's supposed to. It definitely gives my lashes a lot of volume and thickness, but I wish there was a mascara that lengthens as well. Another thing that I agree with other reviewers on is that the tube doesn't last very long for some reason. It dries out pretty quickly. Overall, I love this mascara and will keep buying it unless I find something that lengthens in addition to voluminizing and thickening.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2005 4:04:00 PM More reviews by galaxygoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I find that the waterproof version flakes and smudges more than the non-waterproof. It has never irriated my sensitive eyes, and it is easy to remove with just face wash too. I prefer the non-waterproof version to this, but it's still better than most drugstore waterproof mascaras.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2005 8:29:00 PM More reviews by JessieMae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My favorate waterproof mascara! I use this almost everyday, no matter what other kind of mascara I buy, I always come back to this one. I first curl with my Shu curler (which is fabulous) and then apply this mascara in black. I love it, it doesn't clump, it doesn't smudge. I do not even have to use my lash comb on it, it seperates my lashes. My lashes are def. softer with this mascara than with any other. It does give some length, but not so much full-ness. Waterproof mascara keeps my lashes curled all day and into the night. This one does the job with no problems.. I'm still looking for one that can make my lashes a tad fuller, but I think that's an impossible dream :) I will def. re-purchase this over and over again!! and it is soooooooo cheap!! .. and easily removable with Neutrogena's Oil free makeup remover!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2005 5:22:00 PM More reviews by dancerunner

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I totally agree with "softgrey" on this mascara. It is terrific. Now if I could only get a little more "life" out of a tube. I have found that nothing else compares. Most mascaras smudge under my eyes (whether I use moisturizer, foundation or not). Full 'N Soft waterproof doesn't smudge. I also have very straight eyelashes that will not hold a curl with any other mascara. With this mascara, I curl the lashes, apply the product and the curl stays all day. A tube of the waterproof doesn't last a long time because it fairly quickly becomes dry and lumpy, but during the first few weeks, it is a terrific every-day mascara. It's easy to remove with plain old Vaseline, but give the ointment a few minutes to penetrate before wiping off.
EDITED 8/7/10: I KEEP COMING BACK TO THIS MASCARA BECAUSE I LOVE IT! The wand is excellent. The mascara goes on easily. It lasts. It works without a lot of work on my part. LOVE IT!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2005 4:55:00 PM More reviews by tmccray2

I needed to cut down on makeup costs, so I bought this remembering that I had used it before and liked it. The store must have been out of Full and Soft, the regular one, because there was only the grey tube color. I didn't realize I had purchased the waterproof formula.

I thought, oh well, even better, it would probably last longer. It lasts alright, I have difficulty getting it off with makeup remover. But it smudges like crazy, even after a few minutes. It doesn't clump too much. It provides nice volume, and soft lashes. But I just can't take the racoon eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2005 2:10:00 PM More reviews by softgrey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG mascara, frickin brilliant stuff. Cheap as dirt. It's a great waterproof mascara, holds my artificially curled lashes....lengthens them, seperates them, darkens them, lasts all day....basically does everything I want a mascara to do. Did I mention it's cheap as dirt? I've experimented with countless other brands........Dior, Lancome, L'Oreal, Clinique, etc etc....and this is by far the best. I'll continue to buy this forever. Woo hoo.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2005 6:07:00 PM More reviews by AlisonPJ

When I ran out of the regular version which I was very happy with, I decided Why not try the waterproof version. It had many of the same good qualities - it goes on clean and does not clump; however, this SMUDGES SO MUCH on me, beginning within an hour of application. I like the regular (not-waterproof) the best of any mascara I've tried (not many).

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2005 6:36:00 AM More reviews by peachy_snapple

Full and Soft mascara by Maybelline does what it says. Makes your lashes Full and Soft! When I want to lengthen my lashes and make them thicker I combine Full and Soft with Illegal Lengths (also by Maybelline). After a few coats It really thickens my lashes and stays even after I get water near my eyes, sometimes even hard to get off even with eye makeup remover. Though It does tend to dry out much more quickly than my other maybelline mascaras, a definite HG for me. =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2005 7:11:00 PM More reviews by stephani99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Late to the party as usual :) I just tried this after years of hearing about it on the mu board, but not believing because most raved-about things don't work for me (MF Lash Perfection, I'm talking to you). This was different. I got Very Black and it is; then even after 3 coats, I had longer, lusher, separated, fulller and yes, softer lashes than 99% of the mascaras I've used, just like they promised. No flaking, smudging, smearing, irritation, clumping or combing required. It wore well and held my curl nicely all day into the night. I didn't have any problem with it being less-than-waterproof (and I tested it by using eye drops for contacts with no raccoon eye fallout whatsoever). I like the big brush; it even got my small/corner lashes. F&S won't totally replace my va-va-voom Volum' Express Turbo, but it definitely deserves it's very own spot in my my mu case and between these two I'll never go back to high end.