November 26, 2014 | 1733 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2004 10:46:00 AM More reviews by soojkim

I have the worst cuticles in the world, they are thick and ragged and I have mad hang nails, that I pick, making things worse. And so to cure my problem I was serious lemming for real high luxurious cuticle treatments (yes I know, I find a way to spend too much). But after reading the reviews for this, esp. one by a complete healthy nail enthusiast, I had to try it. First, it smells good, like fresh lemons and butter. And its relatively cheap ($4). Second, It WORKS! My cuticles are soft and the hard skin near the end of my fingertips is much softer. This is a definate treat for my nails and it feels very pampering to massage them with such good smelling goo. Girls for $4 bucks its a no brainer for the winter nails.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2004 7:05:00 PM More reviews by sherpabeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been biting my nails for ten years. I have only been using this and Sally Hansen cuticle pusher/trimmer for a few days and I already see a huge difference. This "cream" is more like a wax, but I love everything about it: the smell, the packaging, the price, and how it makes my nails and cuticles feel. My nails are already healthier,stronger and longer. I will always repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2004 1:59:00 AM More reviews by mlsvrksgn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The packaging is a pain the a$s, it's true - but just the best nail product!
Not just for cuticles, it actually made my weak, bendy nails.....much less weak and bendy. Great stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2004 7:38:00 PM More reviews by Penny1484

yummy yummy yummy, i am so tempted to eat this stuff! i use it every night before bed and when i tend my cuticles. it has a great soft waxy consistency and it really helps to keep your cuticles healthy. i have started hoarding this stuff. i dont ever want to run out. looove this.:)Penny

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2004 3:12:00 PM More reviews by PaleBaby

I have mixed feelings about this stuff. I have had a lot less hangnails since using it, but the packaging is kind of disappointing and it's pretty pricey. I use it at night, before bed. My nails are in good condition now - I never wear nailpolish, because they look clean and healthy on their own. :) This stuff is worth a try - I haven't come across anything better for my nails... yet.

EDIT: I stopped using this for a while - (it was lost under my bed...) - and I really noticed a difference in the overall health of my nails! They looked dry and they became brittle: ick. So, I hunted this stuff down and started using it again, tada... beautiful, shiny, healthy-looking nails again. I won't make that mistake again, and this is now pretty much a staple for me when it comes to hand-care. Will repurchase, and I recommend trying it. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2004 11:48:00 PM More reviews by brOwn_e

This stuff works great for me. I've only tried 2 different cuticle creams during my 22 yrs of living- this one and kiehl's, which is really creamy. This one is more oily/greasy, not really creamy. Whenever I whip this stuff out in class or at work, everyone smells it, tries it, and loves it. On the back of the package, it also says you can use it on your hands. I have to constantly wash my hands at work, which makes them really dry, but slap on a dab of this stuff and they're cured!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2004 4:58:00 PM More reviews by cjblue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this product. It's great for winter, when my hands get so dry my cuticles sometimes hurt. I am not a manicure every week kind of person, but this is a must. I put it on at night, let it sit for a while, then apply my hand lotion. By morning, I'm MUCH better.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2004 7:23:00 AM More reviews by burgers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love it! I found it really strengthens my nails and when I am too lazy to use it I can really tell a difference. It looks really small, but it lasts ages and ages. Too bad it's not readily available where I live :(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2004 2:18:00 PM More reviews by emanonx

This is the greatest solution to cuticle problems. I use it everyday and love it. The smell, the texture, what it does for my nails. It's price is *wonderful* and unbeatable as well.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2004 2:06:00 PM More reviews by doctorsirena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is very greasy and does not absorb into my cuticles, even if I use it at night. I am giving it an additional lipstick than I should (2 lipsticks) since it smells SOOOOOOO good. I love the lemony scent, but the product doesn't work well enough for me to use. I love Solar Oil as my HG cuticle treatment.