April 18, 2014 | 1810 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2003 3:38:00 PM More reviews by ertw_girl

I never thought I'd buy into the hype but I now own 3: Chilled, Fresh, and Desert. I love Chilled the most because it gives my lips the most beautiful nude shine. Fresh is a clear gloss that's peach in the tube, great for daily wear. However, Desert is my least favourite... it really has a nasty smell and the colour is way too shimmery for me. JTs are great glosses overall though, and I'd buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2003 5:01:00 AM More reviews by moosie

have it in "hallucination" (limited ed. color) and it's just perfect for my asian complexion, especially for summer. the stickiness factor can get annoying, but it lasts forever (sometimes even through eating/drinking!) and i prefer it to lipglass -- though i think stila has the best lip glosses out there.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2003 10:20:00 AM More reviews by ChelleBelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

UPDATE: I have discovered new colors and am very happy with the JT's now!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2003 11:19:00 AM More reviews by iluvlipgloss

Lancome Juicy Tubes are not worth the money you spend on them.($15.50) i could have bought another lipglass. while the colors are really pretty and smell good. they taste like candle wax. YUCK! and it's not that shiny. i think mac lipglass is way shinier then lancome juicy tubes.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/29/2003 7:46:00 PM More reviews by AmethystStar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

MAC Lipglass is 100x better.
Juicy Tubes are too expensive and in my opinion, Lancome would have never come out with them if they weren't trying to RIP OFF the lipglass texture and funky colours.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2003 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Sydney47

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This would be a great gloss except for two things:

1) It is so sticky that dust, hair, and other debris will instantaneoulsy be caught up in it like a mosquito in a fly trap.

2) The smell is so sickly sweet that strangers will demand to know what that candy smell is. To which you will have to repy "um, it's my lipgloss." This can hamper your credibility in business situations. Honestly, when will Lancome realize that women don't all want to smell like a human jollyrancher.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2003 10:52:00 AM More reviews by bubblegum83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in fresh, which is a nice raspberry flavour. It's almost like Caboodles Fruitopian, which feels sticky (but it lasts longer than usual lip glosses! unless u wipe it off). The taste is very subtle, not overwhelming like Bonne Bell. In fact, the flavour become less strong after a while! There's not much colour, but it must go on top of lipstick in order to have a better effect. Because my lips are pretty dark already, I just layer it on. This belongs to the new summer range, so it should go with the bronze, tanned, healthy look. Just make sure it isn't the only thing u wear on ur face! I would be likely to buy again but maybe in another shade! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2003 12:48:00 PM More reviews by Kiwikava

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are beautiful, shiny lipglosses that last for a while on your lips. Lancome does make a handful of great pigmented colors, like Sun Bronze, Beach Plum, Shimmer, etc that you should definitely check out! I have 7-8 of these, and they are all very high quality in beautiful packaging. Give Juicy Tubes a try at your nearest Lancome counter, and I'm sure you'll find a color you'll love!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2003 8:57:00 AM More reviews by cisca

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Great product! Nice Shine, Long lasting lip gloss. I have it in Fraise which gave me a bit of colour and my lips looks more pouty. Price is a bit expensive,and in Australia you dont have enough choices of colours. What a pity, I really would like to have the Dreamsicle one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2003 2:50:00 PM More reviews by natalielane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I adore these! I have about 8 of them. They are sheer, but most have glitter. I do have the strawberry glaze one which I don't like as much as the sheer ones. They stay on longer than anything else, I can put it on before bed and it's still on in the morning. Even my SO has started using these when I am not looking. Currently using these ones: cerise, lemon aid, violette, fizz, blueberry blast, orange. Have one in my car, one on my desk, in my purse, with my makeup, in my nightstand. LOVE THESE!