Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

I have 2 of these that were birthday gifts. Miracle and Strawberry. While I can't say the quality sucks, I'm just upset that this costs 10 bucks more than drugstore lip glosses that are the SAME QUALITY and same color! There are so many drugstore lip glosses that look like this. Oh well, if you dont' have access to drugstore lip glosses and only Lancome, I guess it could be an idea. :)

on 6/16/2003 6:19:00 PM

Hello ladies,these are way 2 expensive.News flash Lancome makes loreal! the loreal tubes are slightly different buthe colors are almost identical to their more expensive conter parts.I buy loreal tubes at $7 vs lacome at $15.50.When I saw the loreal ones i had bought 2 juicy tubes and felt totally ripped off.I love the juicy tubes but they've left me broke!

on 6/12/2003 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am a self proclaimed Juicy Tube fanatic. This is the best lip gloss that I have tried thus far. I have about 10 of them and for a little over a year, I have only had to use one of them. And it is still not empty. I like the L'oreal brand also though it's a little thinner, it still gives off nice shimmer and shine.

on 6/12/2003 12:09:00 PM

I bought Citron a few weeks ago, it's a light yellow color in the package but it looks really good on. I love it's subtle sugary smell and how glossy it makes my lips. I also love the fact that inside the cap there is a little blocker so the product doesn't leak out and ruin my purse like the Revlon skinlights gloss did. I love this product and I will buy it as soon as I use this one up.

NOT worth the price. $15.00?!?!? I got this for my birthday. Buy Jane's glossy gloss in paper doll at Wal-Mart for $2.00. I lasts longer and is worth the price. Does the same thing.

on 6/9/2003 3:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Nice product but you can get the L'Oreal version (Colour Juice) for half the price & it's just as good.

on 6/8/2003 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i own four of these because they were on sale. i don't find anything wonderful about these. they don't stay on your lips for a long time. and i would not buy this again.

on 6/3/2003 9:17:00 PM

Juicy Tube's texture and quality's so-so but the shades are great! which explains for why i keep going back to it!

on 6/3/2003 3:38:00 PM

I never thought I'd buy into the hype but I now own 3: Chilled, Fresh, and Desert. I love Chilled the most because it gives my lips the most beautiful nude shine. Fresh is a clear gloss that's peach in the tube, great for daily wear. However, Desert is my least favourite... it really has a nasty smell and the colour is way too shimmery for me. JTs are great glosses overall though, and I'd buy again.

on 6/3/2003 5:01:00 AM

have it in "hallucination" (limited ed. color) and it's just perfect for my asian complexion, especially for summer. the stickiness factor can get annoying, but it lasts forever (sometimes even through eating/drinking!) and i prefer it to lipglass -- though i think stila has the best lip glosses out there.

Recommended for Medium Skin