Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am so iffy on these. On the whole, I think Lancome products are overpriced, and I definitely feel these lip glosses are. The yearly price increase is kind of rediculous. And these are very goopy and sticky.I keep buying them hoping that the next color will be fabulous, and most of the time I'm disappointed. I like pigment. I like color. They make too many sheer glosses with a *hint* of color...where you can't even see the hint. Those I will definitely pass on.There are a couple, however, that are gems in my collection and I feel fortunate to have found, (Citrus Wish, Simmer, Soliel, Miracle, Plum Glaze), but I really could have done without the other 25+ that I've purchased. continued >>

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love my juicy tubes! The color 'beach plum' goes on much lighter than appears in tube, and result on everyone I have seen it on is gorgeous. Lips look like the most natural pigmented color with great sheen.... I don't think that L'Oreal counterpart is as nice because of applicator tip and lack of best colors (plus they smell teeny-bopper).... Last summer the Lancome Strawberry Glaze was wonderful but was discontinued..hopefully will come back soon!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Not really worth the price, but they were okay. I have one in Cerise, and while there is little to no color or tint, the shine is very good and it stays on for a decent amount of time.

I just don't see what the big fuss is about these glosses. I bought a few the first time they were released and they both went bad after about a month. Seriously the smell was unbearable...like mildew or something. I have bought two more and I am no more impressed with them. I bought Dreamsicle and Mirage. Dreamsicle smells weird to me...like plastic and Mirage smells like a tube of $.99 ChapStick. I am in the process of swapping Dreamsicle away. The only reason I am keeping Mirage is because of the color. I would much rather buy MAC lipglasses and Bloom Lipglazes.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I wouldn't ever buy this product. Luckily, I swapped for them on MakeupAlley. I didn't rate this so well because I'm a girl who prefers pigmentation. Every single color practically comes out clear on my lips (they are rather pigmented) and nonetheless, they are on the pricey side of lipglosses. So for something with the pricetag, I expected more color. The scent is heavenly and I love it, but for price, I prefer L'Oreal ColorJuices. Packaging is wonderful though, and easy to apply.

This is my favorite gloss. I have around 10 tubes. And yes they are the same as L'oreal Juicy fruit glosses, the only difference is the colors. Juicy tubes is a great gloss, they smell great, color variety is good, package is nice.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

For those who don't already know, Lancome is owned by a company called L'Oreal, who also owns L'oreal Paris and Maybelline. I've done ALOT of research, and the drugstore version of Juicy Tubes, called Colour Juice is the EXACT same thing. It's also only about $6-$7. This IS a nice gloss, but why spend $16 when there's a drugstore version made by the same company for alot less?

Nice glossy lipgloss....the right amount of goo really *wink*. While the tip is shaped perfectly for your lips, when you're almost down to the end...squeezing the remaining out is a real feat. :( It's unfortunately not liquidy enough to just slide down.

They are nothing spectacular. I'd rather buy L'oreal ColorJuice. Same product! I still prefer MAC lipglass.

I have 2 of these that were birthday gifts. Miracle and Strawberry. While I can't say the quality sucks, I'm just upset that this costs 10 bucks more than drugstore lip glosses that are the SAME QUALITY and same color! There are so many drugstore lip glosses that look like this. Oh well, if you dont' have access to drugstore lip glosses and only Lancome, I guess it could be an idea. :)

Recommended for Medium Skin