November 28, 2014 | 874 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2003 6:19:00 PM More reviews by gypsychick

Hello ladies,these are way 2 expensive.News flash Lancome makes loreal! the loreal tubes are slightly different buthe colors are almost identical to their more expensive conter parts.I buy loreal tubes at $7 vs lacome at $15.50.When I saw the loreal ones i had bought 2 juicy tubes and felt totally ripped off.I love the juicy tubes but they've left me broke!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2003 12:59:00 PM More reviews by MzTempest

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a self proclaimed Juicy Tube fanatic. This is the best lip gloss that I have tried thus far. I have about 10 of them and for a little over a year, I have only had to use one of them. And it is still not empty. I like the L'oreal brand also though it's a little thinner, it still gives off nice shimmer and shine.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2003 12:09:00 PM More reviews by punkin30

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought Citron a few weeks ago, it's a light yellow color in the package but it looks really good on. I love it's subtle sugary smell and how glossy it makes my lips. I also love the fact that inside the cap there is a little blocker so the product doesn't leak out and ruin my purse like the Revlon skinlights gloss did. I love this product and I will buy it as soon as I use this one up.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2003 12:20:00 PM More reviews by ilovemygreatdane

NOT worth the price. $15.00?!?!? I got this for my birthday. Buy Jane's glossy gloss in paper doll at Wal-Mart for $2.00. I lasts longer and is worth the price. Does the same thing.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2003 3:27:00 AM More reviews by saranja

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice product but you can get the L'Oreal version (Colour Juice) for half the price & it's just as good.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2003 11:19:00 PM More reviews by onlypanties

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i own four of these because they were on sale. i don't find anything wonderful about these. they don't stay on your lips for a long time. and i would not buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2003 9:17:00 PM More reviews by Pauline

Juicy Tube's texture and quality's so-so but the shades are great! which explains for why i keep going back to it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2003 3:38:00 PM More reviews by ertw_girl

I never thought I'd buy into the hype but I now own 3: Chilled, Fresh, and Desert. I love Chilled the most because it gives my lips the most beautiful nude shine. Fresh is a clear gloss that's peach in the tube, great for daily wear. However, Desert is my least favourite... it really has a nasty smell and the colour is way too shimmery for me. JTs are great glosses overall though, and I'd buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2003 5:01:00 AM More reviews by moosie

have it in "hallucination" (limited ed. color) and it's just perfect for my asian complexion, especially for summer. the stickiness factor can get annoying, but it lasts forever (sometimes even through eating/drinking!) and i prefer it to lipglass -- though i think stila has the best lip glosses out there.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2003 10:20:00 AM More reviews by ChelleBelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

UPDATE: I have discovered new colors and am very happy with the JT's now!!!