Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

on 7/1/2003 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I wouldn't ever buy this product. Luckily, I swapped for them on MakeupAlley. I didn't rate this so well because I'm a girl who prefers pigmentation. Every single color practically comes out clear on my lips (they are rather pigmented) and nonetheless, they are on the pricey side of lipglosses. So for something with the pricetag, I expected more color. The scent is heavenly and I love it, but for price, I prefer L'Oreal ColorJuices. Packaging is wonderful though, and easy to apply.

This is my favorite gloss. I have around 10 tubes. And yes they are the same as L'oreal Juicy fruit glosses, the only difference is the colors. Juicy tubes is a great gloss, they smell great, color variety is good, package is nice.

on 6/27/2003 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

For those who don't already know, Lancome is owned by a company called L'Oreal, who also owns L'oreal Paris and Maybelline. I've done ALOT of research, and the drugstore version of Juicy Tubes, called Colour Juice is the EXACT same thing. It's also only about $6-$7. This IS a nice gloss, but why spend $16 when there's a drugstore version made by the same company for alot less?

on 6/23/2003 7:02:00 PM

Nice glossy lipgloss....the right amount of goo really *wink*. While the tip is shaped perfectly for your lips, when you're almost down to the end...squeezing the remaining out is a real feat. :( It's unfortunately not liquidy enough to just slide down.

on 6/22/2003 3:04:00 AM

They are nothing spectacular. I'd rather buy L'oreal ColorJuice. Same product! I still prefer MAC lipglass.

I have 2 of these that were birthday gifts. Miracle and Strawberry. While I can't say the quality sucks, I'm just upset that this costs 10 bucks more than drugstore lip glosses that are the SAME QUALITY and same color! There are so many drugstore lip glosses that look like this. Oh well, if you dont' have access to drugstore lip glosses and only Lancome, I guess it could be an idea. :)

on 6/16/2003 6:19:00 PM

Hello ladies,these are way 2 expensive.News flash Lancome makes loreal! the loreal tubes are slightly different buthe colors are almost identical to their more expensive conter parts.I buy loreal tubes at $7 vs lacome at $15.50.When I saw the loreal ones i had bought 2 juicy tubes and felt totally ripped off.I love the juicy tubes but they've left me broke!

on 6/12/2003 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am a self proclaimed Juicy Tube fanatic. This is the best lip gloss that I have tried thus far. I have about 10 of them and for a little over a year, I have only had to use one of them. And it is still not empty. I like the L'oreal brand also though it's a little thinner, it still gives off nice shimmer and shine.

on 6/12/2003 12:09:00 PM

I bought Citron a few weeks ago, it's a light yellow color in the package but it looks really good on. I love it's subtle sugary smell and how glossy it makes my lips. I also love the fact that inside the cap there is a little blocker so the product doesn't leak out and ruin my purse like the Revlon skinlights gloss did. I love this product and I will buy it as soon as I use this one up.

NOT worth the price. $15.00?!?!? I got this for my birthday. Buy Jane's glossy gloss in paper doll at Wal-Mart for $2.00. I lasts longer and is worth the price. Does the same thing.

Recommended for Medium Skin