BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 3/20/2008 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i love this matte bronzer! I have light/med. skin that tans pretty easily and this looks like a real tan on me. One problem I had with previous bronzers was that if I wanted to build up the color I would get way too sparkly. I could see how this might make certain skintones look muddy, but on my yellow undertones, all I need is a little blending and it looks great. I reccomend using a different brush, the one that comes with it isn't ideal for good, even application.

on 3/20/2008 4:07:00 AM

i like this bronzer. i have fairly light skin, and this doesnt look fake on me. its important to apply it with a light hand, it could easily end up caking. also, it can be a little bit hard to blend. i apply it with a fantail brush because its much easier to control than the thick one that is provided in the box. it is somewhat expensive, but i does seem to last forever. a slight complaint would be that it doesnt seem to have a great staying power. it sometimes wears off a bit by the end of the day. just reapply before you go out at night!

on 3/18/2008 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love the natural dark matte color,, but It can look "dirty" on skin sometimes. I apply this with a very light hand.

on 3/17/2008 5:52:00 PM

The only reason I am still using this bronzer is because it was a gift and the stuff literally lasts FOREVER. If you are a big bronzer person I would not rec. I am olive skin tone with dark eyes and eyebrows. It almost makes my face look dirty in certain lighting. I use only the smallest amount, which means it will really never run out.

on 3/15/2008 10:17:00 AM

So apart from Hoola I own Nars' Laguna bronzer ,Chanel's Bronze Universel De Chanel Sun Illuminator, Sisley's phyto-touche gel (sun glow gel) and Guerlain's Terracot No 1.And so far I use hoola the most.I usually hate matte make up but this one looks so natural on me.It's great.I dust it over my whole face with a big powder brush.I have to do it as I tan my whole body accept for my face (my complexion reacts badly to fake tan) . When I applied it only on my chin, cheeks , nose and forehead it looked funny.If you are pale like me use it gently and make sure you apply it carefully as it can create dirty stripes.

This is probably one of the only MATTE bronzers out there that's very effective. It can look muddy if you don't apply it correctly so beware!!! It's great for contouring the cheeks, which is what I mainly use it for. Though, I rated it a 4 instead of a 5 because it is very expensive for such a little box..also the brush is ridiculously cheap.

on 2/27/2008 6:19:00 PM

My friends had persuaded me to not get this product, but it was given to me for my birthday. I love it! Its dark enough to show, yet if you choose to go for a subtle look it is ideal.

on 2/25/2008 2:46:00 PM

This is a great color. When I am not tan, it gives me a natural looking color to my face. When I am tan, I just use this to even out the color in my face without any other foundation. I would definitely buy this again. I don't like the brush that it came with, so I use a different one. Other than that, it is great!

on 2/22/2008 5:01:00 AM

For me this is the best Bronzer out there. It definatly does the job in making you look tanned, healthy and beautyful. Even though i would say its not made for fair skin. In the summer this is the best product for making you look pretty. The best thing about is that its not shiny. If you tend to have a shiny face then this is the key. The brush is worthless though. Love it!

on 2/12/2008 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This bronzer is FABULOUS! It is light, and gives you a warm glow look. It looks very natural not orange at all!! It is best applied with a fan brush.

Popular Bronzers