October 31, 2014 | 1559 users online

Skincare - Body - Johnson & Johnson - Baby Oil

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2011 5:45:00 AM More reviews by xdsx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this product whenever I shave my legs. I used to get little irritation spots on my legs after shaving which meant id have to shave the night before going out to give the skin time to calm down.
I tied using venus shaving foam but it only prevented irritation under my arms. A friend told me that this product works. If you shave then apply this product on your legs after shaving, then run warm water over them in the shower or leave them soaking in the bath to allow the product to soak in your legs turn out soft, smooth and irritaion free.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2011 8:09:00 PM More reviews by ProductJunkieNut

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff! After I shave my legs, my skin is EXTREMELY sensitive. I can't use lotions or anything like that, or I get terrible stinging. This stuff moisturizes my skin without the irritation! Oh, and it's a lot cheaper than that one oil by Neutrogena (which also occasionally can irritate my skin). Great product<3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2011 5:20:00 PM More reviews by ari496

Johnson and Johnson baby oil is a miracle product. It is so moisturizing. There are so amny ways to use it.
1. Heat it up slightly and put it in hair for 10 minutes as a mask
2. Mix with sugar into a paste for a great lip exfoliator
3. Boil some water, pour boiling water into a big bowl. Add 15 drops of baby oil into it and steam face for 5-10 minutes. This is great for all skin types beacuse the oil doesn't clog the pores but will only soften and add radiance to the skin. This is especially useful for the winter.
4. Slather it onto your body!
It's just great!!!!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2011 8:02:00 PM More reviews by uyai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

I've used many oil cleansers but Baby Oil does the best job in taking all my gel liner, mascara and eyeshadow off within seconds. Best of all it requires minimal tugging at the delicate eye area, and leaves me skin feeling hydrated after using. Occasionally I use it when I get out the shower and it leaves my skin feeling like silk. Definitely worth it for such a low price.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2011 11:50:00 PM More reviews by lovepinkxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I use baby oil every night to take off my eyeliner/mascara. i've tried name brand makeup removers, and olive oil but this is definitely the best at getting off everything and not irritating your eyes. i love it and i'm never switching again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2011 12:57:00 PM More reviews by JenPhil1313

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I decided to revisit my relationship with baby oil after reading so many good reviews about it here. We always have a bottle in the house for those rare occassions when the hubby and I want to be romantic and give each other massages. Based on another reviewer's comments, I decided to try this as a shaving cream. I had long since given up on using shaving creams because I found that none of them really seemed to work. I used this as a shave cream on my calves and bikini line... and I got the closest, smoothest shave I had gotten in years! Almost as smooth as waxing. And normally I get quite a lot of redness, irritation, and bumps in the bikini area when I shave there- this reduced all of that by 95%!

This also totally obliterates make up. All of my mascara comes off in one pass with this stuff. I typically use vitamin E oil for make up removal... but I find myself reaching for this more and more often, because it just does such an impressive job of getting everything last bit off.

And this works just fine as an after bath oil to seal in moisture. I prefer vitamin E oil or olive oil or plant oil over this though. This tends to feel a little greasy and occlusive. And I am not a big fan of the synthetic baby powder smell.

I will be keeping this in my repertoire as a shave cream and make up remover. Performs phenomenally well in both those area. And, oh yes, it's great as a massage oil too.
Oh, and it's a good cuticle oil too. I've been rubbing some on my cuticles before I push them back- works nicely for that, too.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2011 12:18:00 PM More reviews by Scarlett0722

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this product for removing my waterproof mascara - which is the only thing I actually use it for. I find it removes waterproof mascara better than any other product - including oily makeup removers. I use this at the end of the daily to remove my mascara - I love that I can use loads of it to massage it into my lashes & not worry about the price [so cheap]. That is one of my main loves about it - it's ridiculously cheap price. I remove it with my regular face wash after giving myself giant raccoon eyes - I also will sometimes wipe it off with some toilet paper before using my face wash. Will continue to use this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2011 12:24:00 AM More reviews by enotkatya1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

WOW! love it! My skin is SO SOFT!! Great for face too!!! My skin loves mineral oil. This is high grade mineral oil and it is safe to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2011 12:09:00 PM More reviews by aninhasf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best way to take off waterproof mascara. I have sensitive skin and it didn't cause me any allergies. I also loves to aply it on my body after shower and when i have to go out bare legs I put a drop of this in my lotion and the result is amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 5:56:00 AM More reviews by cassielynn24

i use this to shave in the shower. i shave my legs every day because i get prickly super fast and this leaves my legs soft and the oil stops all razor burn! when i was useing shaveing gel it wasent lubercating enough to not leave little red bumps, but this is so great for even your bikinni area as well. very cheap and u get a lot ill be useing for a long time

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No