Neutrogena Wave (Power-Cleanser And Deep Clean Foaming Pads)

3.1

Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG 8, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Menthol, Fragrance.

on 7/5/2010 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I would never have bought this product if I hadn't managed to pick it up for a quid in poundland. However, I'm glad Imanaged to pick up this bargain because it has left my skin feeling soft, completely cleansed and brighter. Makes taking make up off quicker and easier. Only thing that lets it down is the 'normal' cost of the refills

on 6/20/2010 2:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I actually liked this product, at first i thought it made me break out (which it did) but only the first day after using it. I've had that problem before so i decided to keep trying. After a few days my skin was clear and staying that way. I use the exfoliating pads, love them. My skin is really soft. The thing that almost makes me want to shy away is the price of refill.. i mean come on, like 8 bucks for some fabric with cleanser on it. As of yet though, i've only bought 2.. maybe i'll decide the 8 dollars a month is more important than the way my skin feels, but for now i'm into it. I'm not sure the vibrations do a damn thing, but i think the pads are pretty good, at least for me.

on 6/19/2010 3:56:00 PM

I bought this as a cheap imitation to the Clarisonic Mia I really wanted. I figured that for about $15, it couldn't hurt to try. Boy, was I dissappointed! First, the "vibrations" do absolutely nothing at all. I guess I didn't read the packaging because I thought it was at least supposed to spin or something. Anyway, after one use I was sure I was taking it back and I ordered the Mia the very next day. This really wasn't even worth $5 and I wasn't that crazy about the cleansing pads, either. I usually like Neutrogena products, but not this one. Luckily Target took it back.

on 6/13/2010 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

i've got the Wave Duo, and even at the higher speed, this thing does essentially NOTHING >:( firstly, i have to give the cleansing pad a head start by rubbing it with my finger, then i have to try to keep it going with fairly vigorous circular motions. i mean, i bought this cuz it's supposed to be more effective than just using my hands, but it's total crap! (i tried my friend's Healthy Skin Rejuvenator, and it was more effective but crazily overpriced) and more annoyingly, its really hard to maneuver around my nose where i have most of my blackheads. i use the pads with the exfoliating beads and my skin feels filmy and unclean afterward, yuck. from now on, i'm just going to use my hands and spend my money on a better quality cleanser and exfoliant!

on 6/12/2010 2:48:00 PM

The first time I used this, my skin was so tight. Then the next morning, my WHOLE face was flaky! It was horid. So I stopped using it for a few months. Then I used it one morning and it helped my breakout. I used the pads that have little balls on them. I ran out of them and used the pads that come with the wave, the next morning I broke out!! So I just stopped using it completly :P

on 6/12/2010 9:28:00 AM

Biggest gimmick ever! This does nothing but vibrate on your skin, doesn't remove dead skin cells unless you manually use it to scrub. The cleanser pads weren't any good either, harsh, didn't clean very well and didn't make my skin feel any better. If you have active acne, this would be the last thing you'd want on your skin as it's not gentle at all and would most likely spread the bacteria and further irritate you acne/skin. Biggest waste of money, a bad face moisturiser can be used on your legs/arms, this you can't, it just goes straight into the bin creating more waste.

on 6/7/2010 10:31:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Broke me out. Waste of money

I was a little skeptical when i saw this but decided to try it out. I love it! I bought it last summer and for the most part my skin was consistently clear! I don't know if it is the actual device or the cleanser but it really worked for me. My skin felt so soft after using it. Many people complain about it not foaming well, but all you have to do is scrub the pad a little with a clean finger and you're good to go. After buying a few refill packs however, i stopped. They are too expensive to buy every month! (they only have 30 pads inside and i was using it daily) Alas, i had to give up on the wave and its tragically costly refills.

EDIT: really liked this when i used it a couple of years ago. but had to stop because the price of refills adds up. since then, i've purchased a skin brush which works better and you only pay for it once. ;) i just use whatever cleanser i want, making it way more practical and versatile than the wave.

on 5/29/2010 11:21:00 AM

When I first used this product, I loved it! My skin felt really soft and looked fab!
I then decided to use the anti-blemish versions of the cleansing pads, but instead of clearing blemishes they gave me the most horrendous spots I've ever had!

Recently, I've decided to give my skin a break from the wave altogether. It was begining to get dry, so I'm seeing if this is the cause.

on 5/17/2010 1:07:00 PM

I have mixed feelings about this product. The first time I turend it on I was disappointed. It doesn't seem to do a lot! But after using it my skin feels softer than with a peeling. Maybe it's sooo cleaned? I doubt that the trick lives in the vibration. Maybe just the cleansing formula is good? It takes me a while to wash my face with it, since it takes a while to get some foam out of it.
At one point I will invest in the Clarisonic. Then I 'll let you know the difference.