Max Factor Miracle Touch Liquid Illusion Foundation

3.6

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua, Tridecyl Neopentanoate, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Talc, Acetyl Glucosamine, Silica, Candelilla Cera, Ozokerite, PEG-9 Polydimethysiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Camellia Sinensis, Glycerin, Allantoin, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Zinc Oxide, Hydroxyapatite, Aluminium Hydroxide, Methicone, Disodium EDTA, PEG/PPG- 18/18 Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Acetate, Propylparaben, Methyparaben, ( /- CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499)

on 6/29/2010 3:59:00 PM

I like this foundation. This is what i use daily. in the shade Golden 75.
1. It has a good texture which makes it easier to destribute.
--> I use my fingers and not the applicator sponge that comes whith it.
2. It has a high covering ability.
3. You dont waste foundation by pumping to much out because the product is kept in a pot with a lid, so your able to choose the amount.

4. It smells a litlle tiny bit like claydough :p
5. There isnt a lot in the packaging compared to the price.

So, even thoug it has some downsides, its a good foundation :) i recoment this.!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I like how it looks on my skin. Makes my fair skin look even more porcelain-y! its buildable so you can choose from light to heavy coverage. Hides flaws well although you should use a moisturizer first as it can emphasize dry spots. I didn't like the packaging as much cause it had no mirror and is quite heavy. But i love how glowy it makes my skin! if i don't break out i will definitely repurchase!

on 5/15/2010 3:53:00 AM

This product gives great coverage and 'Creamy Ivory 40' is a great match for my skin colour. The foundation is creamy but does not become greasy. It is easy to add more for fuller coverage however you tend to use this product up quickly. The finish is very natural and is not cakey. The case comes with a sponge but no mirror. The sponge wore out quickly so I started using my own as the compact takes a normal size round sponge. I would definately buy again because it just work for my skin type, colour, and preferred coverage, however as I go through it so fast I try to by it on sale.

on 4/28/2010 9:22:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was impressed by this foundation. It is lovely to use. It applies really well and gives a lovely flawless finish. I used the palest shade and it really suited my skin tone without making me look washed out.

I wasn't fussed about the sponge that came with the product but used one of my own sponges. It was portable but unfortunately there is no mirror in the packaging. I also found I went through the foundation quite quickly and had to repurchase after a couple of weeks.

on 4/25/2010 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I use this on photo shoots on top of whatever concealer and foundations I have chosen... this is a delicate cover all or a delicate coverage foundation. I find this gives a smooth and soft finish and evens everything out for a camera lens.

I have recently tried to replace the #40 color which I ran out of and no luck -- gonna have to fly to Europe to see if I can get it.

on 4/25/2010 11:16:00 AM

I have really fair skin so its hard for me to find a good foundation that doen't leave orange lines.
I really like this foundation but using the pad soaks up too much of the product so i use a brush and it comes out very evenly.

It is a bit pricey and you don't get reaaly get the amount you should for the amount you pay but your skin is left so soft afterwards and is put on very evenly.

I absolutely love this foundation. I don't use this sponge to apply I use my MAC 190 and it looks flawless. It looks quite dark when it first goes on and I was scared but once it applied it it matched my skin colour perfectly. No, dark face white body syndrome. It makes my skin feel very soft and stays on all day without touch ups, though I do put a translucent powder over the top. All in all, I am very happy with this product!

on 4/6/2010 3:00:00 PM

I really enjoy using this product. I never use the sponge as it picks up waaaaaay too much product. So i apply using my stippling brush which gives a really flawless look. Limited colour range which may be a problem for some people. It is also a little pricey for the amount you actually use.

on 3/31/2010 5:57:00 PM

I've long been looking for a cream foundation in CAthat wouldn't look cakey on my skin and that wouldn't dry it out. I picked this up from Europe last summer (they don't sell max factor in CA unfortunately).
The coverage is medium, has a nice finish. Doesn't last all day long --need to reapply after 4-5 hours (depends on temperature, if you sweat, etc.). Covers pores and blackheads, works great for under the eyes too. It really lightens up, it doesn't dry the skin and you can't tell it's there!
Packaging is okay --although they could put more product in there! Doesn't have a mirror --which is a con if you're on the go.
I will definitely buy this again, I love it!

on 3/22/2010 3:08:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I have eczema and extremely dry skin, but this foundation left my face looking matte with a healthy glow. I've received so many compliments after I started using this. I apply it with a foundation brush after moisturizer and sunscreen.