October 21, 2014 | 1343 users online

Foundations - Max Factor - Miracle Touch Liquid Illusion Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2010 3:18:00 PM More reviews by MichelleandMegan

I absolutely love this foundation. I don't use this sponge to apply I use my MAC 190 and it looks flawless. It looks quite dark when it first goes on and I was scared but once it applied it it matched my skin colour perfectly. No, dark face white body syndrome. It makes my skin feel very soft and stays on all day without touch ups, though I do put a translucent powder over the top. All in all, I am very happy with this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2010 3:00:00 PM More reviews by mezza

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really enjoy using this product. I never use the sponge as it picks up waaaaaay too much product. So i apply using my stippling brush which gives a really flawless look. Limited colour range which may be a problem for some people. It is also a little pricey for the amount you actually use.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2010 5:57:00 PM More reviews by Ire

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've long been looking for a cream foundation in CAthat wouldn't look cakey on my skin and that wouldn't dry it out. I picked this up from Europe last summer (they don't sell max factor in CA unfortunately).
The coverage is medium, has a nice finish. Doesn't last all day long --need to reapply after 4-5 hours (depends on temperature, if you sweat, etc.). Covers pores and blackheads, works great for under the eyes too. It really lightens up, it doesn't dry the skin and you can't tell it's there!
Packaging is okay --although they could put more product in there! Doesn't have a mirror --which is a con if you're on the go.
I will definitely buy this again, I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2010 3:08:00 AM More reviews by minellejpama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have eczema and extremely dry skin, but this foundation left my face looking matte with a healthy glow. I've received so many compliments after I started using this. I apply it with a foundation brush after moisturizer and sunscreen.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2010 8:37:00 AM More reviews by jadesea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Having naturally pale, cool toned skin, I decided to plunge in and try this foundation after falling for the texture of the testers in my local drugstore.

The colour match is decent (I'm a MAC NW15) but a little on the neutral ashy side. I would suggest this is medium coverage and blends super nicely applied with a duo fibre stippling brush. I have plenty of freckles, and this blended them nicely - not overly covered - but enough to make my skin appear natural and even toned and only needed to use the concealer on occasion.

The texture is a liquidy solid (hard to explain!) - much more liquid like than the tester I loved (which had dried out to an almost mousse-like gel?) - so for the first day I left my jar open to see if it would dry out (it didn't...).

This foundation goes on smooth and dewy to begin with and has a natural finish. I find during the day it dries up a bit and loses the dewy finish, but does not go powdery. Staying power was decent, but wherever I touched it would rub off relatively easily, especially for the first hour or two. I did not use any powder to set this foundation, as I wanted to keep the dewy finish as much as possible.

The packaging is a small solid glass disc/jar - screw top lid with a pop out holder for the applicator sponge - and I had no issues with it.

I like this foundation, and for the first time ever used the whole jar up before I got disenchanted with it, and I think it is a really decent every day foundation and I would encourage girls with normal/drier skins to try it out. I continue the search for my dewy HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2010 7:31:00 AM More reviews by isabellavista15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Its taken me a while to find the perfect foundation for my skin type and I think that I have finally found the perfect one! I am currently using the shade, 'Warm Almond', which is perfect for my skin tone, however becasue there are quite a small range of colours I could imagine that it may be hard for some to find a colour that completly matches their skin tone.
I apply this product with a foundation brush, as opposed to the spounge that comes with the foundation because I found that this used up a lot more product than a foundation brush. A quick tip, if you apply your moisturiser with your foundation brush right before you apply your foundation with the same brush, the brush eats up less product which means that you have to use less. Which helps me get around the problem of the price, because it is pretty expensive compared to some other drugstore foundations.
The coverage is medium to full, and I have normal to oily skin and my skintone is quite light to medium with quite red patches especially around my nose and cheek area. I also get quite a few breakouts and I find that this foundation provides the perfect coverage to eliminate these flaws without looking like I have applied a 50 coats, however I do apply concelear on my under-eye circles.
Finally, other positive features of this foundation are the fact that it feels quite moisturising without feeling greasy, which also means that it does not emphaisise dry spots. Finally, this does not oxidise on my face, although I do have to touch it up after 4-6 hours, but considering the amount of good points about this foundation I do not find this a problem.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2010 4:43:00 PM More reviews by d4buty

I bought this around 18 euro, i think it's a bit expensive for the amount of product i get. 2/3 of it is for the sponge, but i haveto say nice touch tho, would be handy if you want to re-apply. It's not very long lasting, but it's ok, i would say probably 6 hours? not sure. I really like the consistency, i remember i tried to put it on back of my hand in the shop, i fell in love with it, it felt so nice and hydrate. I don't like the shade range, i got the darkest shade i can get, which is 75, still too pale for me, i mean im not even that dark, so what the heck? The coverage is buidable, doesn't look cakey. But it breaks me out, and it's not even that long lasting, i don't think i'll repurchase it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2010 3:55:00 PM More reviews by maymay527

Quite comfortable when u apply on the skin, had no problem find my match colour as I am an asian. BUT! only LAST 2 hours and turn to a horrible oily look, I have to use a base under and a powder on the top to make it last little bit longer. I only use it when I feel my skin is good, most time its in my draw, won't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2010 3:22:00 AM More reviews by dindindina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm using 45 warm almond and i love it! It is light so i can use it everyday. However, since i have combo skin, after one hour i found that my nose slightly become oily. But overal i really like this product and definately would repurchase :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2010 11:58:00 AM More reviews by Saga17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I was sceptical at first to try this.. But thankfully I did because I'm really liking it! I was surprised when I opened the container and there was so little product there but after using this for a week now, I still have almost the same amount left! So a little bit goes a long way :D The covarage is medium but very buildable, I find this an excellent product to use also as a concealer (when applied like 3 times). I suggest using your fingers to apply this as it's smoother on your skin that way.