August 29, 2014 | 1356 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Telescopic in Carbon Black

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 12:01:00 PM More reviews by Blodeuwed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this mascara and I will never buy any other type. I have tried the golden telescopic mascara before and I was pretty happy about it. However, this one makes me addicted. It thickens and extend my lashes instantly and it takes about 30 seconds to make my lashes look amazing. I have dark eyes and I use smokey-black eye pencil so the deep black shade of the mascara suits me very well. It is definitely worth the price (though it would be great if it got a little bit cheaper)!!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2013 11:44:00 PM More reviews by Ashlynne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a good mascara I would say. Maybe I would buy again if it was less money. I got it for around 11$. That's a lot for drugstore mascaras. I have heard so many greats reviews from it and I really wish I could love it but it doesn't work out for me so well. It separates my lashes, but puts them into groups so it looks like I have 7 or 8 large lashes if you know what I'm sayin. I would like more volume but it's great for length. It gives an unnatural look, not feathery looking. I really thought the brush would work well for me but it's really small and awkward to use. It has globs and globs of product on it so when I put it on I really have to work at it am take time. If it had a better, more efficient brush I think I would like it more. It seems to work great on everyone else but just not for me. Maybe I will give it another try soon. Maybe it needed to dry out a little. I really have only used it for a week.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2013 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Raven06

I often grab this mascara in the morning. I really like the small brush. I find it doesn't clump much, more when it is new and wetter, it is great after about a week.
Is perfect for getting the inner/outer lashes. It lasts all day and doesn't flake. It is is more for extending and darkening, with minimal volume. If I want more volume, I add a coat of Lashblast volume to it.
I don't think there is a perfect formula for mascara, some do better at volume, some at extending, some last longer, some clump and some flake, some smudge. I think combining 2 different kinds often is the best answer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by dianelarsenemail

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this mascara very much for 2 reasons: 1. it does not smudge throughout the day 2. i love the applicator brush (extends and lengthens lashes). I have used other mascara's where the applicator brush is so thick and bulky that my eye ends up looking like i got punched if i don't put it on properly. This brush is a little bit thinner so you can easily manage the coverage that you prefer. I usually do about 3-4 coats which makes my lashes look longer, fuller, and sexier.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2013 3:21:00 AM More reviews by Codyshoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my fave mascara I have used and I have tried a lot!! I went out and bought this mascara after watching Carlibel55 rave about it on her youtube channel. I don't normally spend $26 on a mascara but I wanted something good! Love it!!!! I didn't realize how long my lashes could get until I used this. For day to day a coat or two gives length but is still not ott but for nights out lashings of it looks amazing!! You just have to be patient in maneuvering the little teeth and at first the mascara may seem runny but give it a week and it seems to settle a little but give it time it is absolutely worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2013 2:59:00 AM More reviews by xjustinee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have used so many mascaras in the past few years but this one surprised me by being the absolute best! I was intrigued by the tiny bristles and thought that it might leave my stick-straight lashes stuck together and clumpy; however, it did just the opposite! I usually curl my lashes with a Shiseido eyelash curler and apply two coats of mascara, waiting for them to dry a little and curling in between coats. This really coats each individual lash and it's really hard for me to find a mascara that will lengthen while holding a curl throughout the day. It's unbelievable how amazing my lashes look after applying this, and for those of you that have short, sparse lashes like me, I recommend taking your index finger and holding it gently against your top lashes for a few seconds while giving it a curl, once the mascara is almost dry. I discovered this trick after using countless products and it really gives your lashes that extra lift.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2013 9:47:00 PM More reviews by PaleBrunette

Nope. It's a wet gooey mess that makes my lashes stick together. It doesn't hold a curl and I get no volume.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2013 2:00:00 AM More reviews by CH33ZYALL4U

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Goods: Nice wet/black mascara. I like it that it gives me spidery lashes, which is lengthening and volumizing at the same time. I like the packaging of it. I love it that I can use it alone and still achieve the lashes I want.

Bad: The bad thing about this mascara is that sometimes it gets too wet that it can get on your upper lid. You would have to apply a few coats before making your lashes fuller.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2013 12:35:00 PM More reviews by Ancatje

Good mascara, with a nice formula, not too dry not too wet, gives lots of lenghts and even some volume to my lashes. Doesn't smudge or flake through the day and keeps a decent curl.
HOWEVER, I find the brush very annoying. It's very slim and the rubber bristles are very short, which means it takes me a lot longer than I'd like to get the desired effect. It's quite hard to get the inner and outer lashes and it's very easy to get your lashes clumped together. Which is why I took a lippie off.
If you're willing to spend a little longer putting your mascara on, and deal with the fact that it may need combing through afterwards, this mascara is a good choice!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2013 11:45:00 PM More reviews by magnifiquee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just bought this mascara yesterday since I heard so many positive reviews about it. It's not that expensive for a drugstore mascara and the packaging is cute, shaped like a telescope which I found clever. The brush on this mascara is really different, it was the first thing I noticed, the formula actually only goes on the base of the brush and not the ends of the bristles. I guess that is so the little bristles comb through the lashes while applying the formula right after it's combed out. I liked how my lashes look with only one coat, but I already have really long lashes so I don't need much help. I also liked how it separated the lashes because of the firm bristles combing them. I don't particularly like wet formulas for mascara but this one was okay because the brush doesn't deposit TOO much product. It is only okay with more than one coat, I'm going to keep using this and see if i can get the hang of it to make my lashes look perfect, I think this mascara definitely has potential.