October 31, 2014 | 1649 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Define A Lash Volume Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 4/7/2010 12:23:00 PM More reviews by hollywoodd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I think they should give you the option of rating by halves because this is worth about a 2.5. =o) I initially picked it up because of the super hot pink packaging (ill buy just about anything pink...whether it be a can opener or a hammer ill never use...lol) While it did 'define' a little, It didnt give any volume what so ever. Length wise it wasnt anything special either and I even tried pairing it with 2 other mascaras switching which ones id put on first and then follow with the others...With the other two mascaras help, it was okay but really who wants to use 3 mascaras everyday?! And for $9.25? Please, ive used much cheaper and more effective DS mascaras. I could most definetely live without ever using this stuff again!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2010 7:16:00 PM More reviews by bootsonbarelegs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I liked the original better, the one in the green tube. This fails at volume, I gave it to my mom, and she likes it, for whatever that's worth. There are better ones out there, and while I LOVED the green one, this one just isn't as good. I think its the formula, because the brush is pretty much the same, my average-lenght lashes just looked average with this on.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2010 9:59:00 PM More reviews by SquishyUmdlaw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Overall, I like this mascara. I didn't get much volume, but I did find that it lengthens, separates, and defines my lashes quite well. It also holds curl throughout the day and it doesn't smudge when I apply it on my lower lashes. The effect it gives is very natural.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2010 10:06:00 PM More reviews by Donnz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Still on the hunt for a great mascara and this isn't it. It doesn't clump or flake off but it doesn't add length or volume really and is just very average. I'm using it as a day mascara but it will not give you anything astounding for evening wear.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2010 6:37:00 PM More reviews by veritykrall

First off let me say that I would buy this product again but for the fact that Maybelline test on animals. So that's why I wouldn't repurchase even though I do really like this product.

So this product worked really good for me. It gave me length and volume, and it didn't really clump or smudge or flake on me at all. The tube is also super cute and I'm a big fan of the wand. It's also really cheap. So yeah, overall I like this mascara a lot but due to the animal testing situation I won't be repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2010 2:19:00 AM More reviews by kory20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara does define your lashes but I am not sure about the volume. I notice that it does give me some volume but it does not last long. I like the formula even though I think is a little watery maybe thats the reason why it does not hold the curl. But I won't buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2010 10:55:00 PM More reviews by rraven

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It is an ok mascara and isn't that special. I don't like how it is flexible and it is kind of annoying having to try and get it back in the tube. It is better than some that I have tried but I still won't get it again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2010 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Aimeerose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara did not do much for my lashes. It wasn't the absolute worst but was not the best either. Pretty average mascara. I love the packaging though. Super cute

rated 1 of 5 on 3/27/2010 3:36:00 AM More reviews by esching

Love the bright packaging! Too bad the mascara formula did not meet my expectations. It was too wet, took too long to dry, added no volume, and the brush was too flexible. Returned after a few days of trying it.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/26/2010 2:00:00 AM More reviews by sih983

The worst mascara I have ever tried. It clumps my lashes together so it looks like I only have 3 lashes. Clumps and chunks of mascara product on my lashes. Then it flakes within a few hours. It was so horrible that I returned it back to CVS. Going back to the Full n Soft. I really wish I could give this 0 stars....