July 24, 2014 | 1872 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Clean & Clear - Oil Absorbing Sheets

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2012 11:53:00 AM More reviews by roomie97

One of my most favorite oil absorbing sheets in the world! :)

PROS:
absorbs excess oil on face really well
extremely affordable

CONS:
a little tiny for my face
Packaging is..bleh.. it gets ripped in a while

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2012 4:51:00 PM More reviews by Jexka

I've used many blotting sheets in the past, but I keep coming back to these. I think these are actually the most expensive ones I've used...Even some high-end brands make blotting sheets that are cheaper when you compare the price to the number of papers you get. But these are fantastic. I have combination skin, and my nose and cheeks tend to get a little oily during the day. I keep a pack of these either in my bag or in my car for quick touch ups.
The reason I love these so much is because I have yet to find another brand of blotting papers that have the kind of rubbery texture that these have. Every other type I have tried is that thin paper which works, but they aren't as sturdy and I find they don't absorb as much oil as these do. These are so easy to use, they don't leave behind a powdery residue like some sheets do, and they don't smudge my makeup at all.
The packaging isn't so great...The pack gets beat up really easily in my bag, and the sticky part that grabs the sheet tends to attract lint and other stuff from inside my bag until it's eventually no longer sticky, and I have to pull the sheets out myself. Not a big deal, but a little annoying.
I know pretty much everyone has tried these, but if you haven't, definitely get a pack. Like I said, they are on the pricier side compared to other brands, but I think they are the best.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/8/2012 6:45:00 AM More reviews by shopaholick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

THIS REVIEW IS A GENUINE WARNING FOR THOSE WITH NOMAL/DRY/SLIGHT COMBI SKIN- I WAS GIVEN THESE WHEN I WAS 17 I ADDED THEM INTO MY DAILY ROUTINE DESPITE MY SKIN NOT BEING ONLY I HAD NOTHING TO BLOT - BUT I DIDNT DO MY RESEARCH THAT I WOULD DO NOW I THOUGHT THAT IT MUST BE A GOOD PRODUCT AND SO ADDED TO MY DAILY ROUTINE- WAS I WRONG OR WAS I WRONG! MY PORES HAVE PERMANENTLY OPENED UP/ENLARGED SINCE AND WILL NOT LOOK LIKE THEY HAVE DISAPPEARED AGAIN LIKE THEY USED TO- SO IT MAY WORK FOR SOME SKIN TYPES BUT BE CAREFUL AS ONCE PORES ARE VISIBLE THEY DONT DISSAPPEAR AGAIN NOT MINE ANYWAY -UNLIKE SPOTS WHICH CAN BE CALMED AND THEY GO AWAY AFTER A WHILE...BIG REGRET!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2012 4:39:00 AM More reviews by Aijamal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love these blotting papers, they absorb grease really well, doesnt ruin my makeup, I find then much better then Boscia ones.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2012 8:28:00 PM More reviews by emmanelson96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

LOVE THIS!!! It get's rid of my oil and leaves my skin very matte and lovely.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2012 12:39:00 AM More reviews by Chloeclover

Works great! Takes off the excess oil but not the makeup underneath. Affordable but can get expensive since each pack only lasts about a month on me...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 7:35:00 PM More reviews by uncontrolled

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The best blotting sheets out there! I've been using these sheets for years. I've tried cheaper brands but I keep coming back to this brand. One sheet is enough to do my whole face, when I use the cheaper brands I need several sheets. I hope they never discontinue this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by biancagee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

These are good, but can get expensive in the long run continuously buying them. Here's a piece of advice: Use those toilet seat covers you find in the bathroom. They work just as well..and they're free. Haha.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2012 1:53:00 PM More reviews by samatty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

amazing! so cheap and much better than the expensive blotting papers at sephora-- those feel gross on the skin. This simply takes of all the oil when you blot onto the face. A must have for me!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/10/2012 4:25:00 AM More reviews by SDSnyds

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are a quick fix mid-day when my skin starts to look a little shiny and they've never disturbed the powder foundation I wear but when I looked at what these are made with my jaw practically dropped. Why in the world would mineral oil be in a product used to get rid of oil!? I'm not going to lie, I actually prefer to use the toilet seat covers in restrooms when given the chance. Now those things really work!