Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets

4.5

Propylene,Mineral Oil, Dimethylbenzylidene Sorbitol, Ultramarines 6/15/09 (from package)

on 7/1/2013 3:32:00 PM

It says that it is make up safe but it is not. I gently patted and all my foundation patted off with the sheet. It does not take the oil off very well.

on 6/26/2013 5:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

The best oil absorbing sheets I have used. It absorbs oil so well that sometimes I wonder, if I drop it into a bowl of soup would it absorb all the oil? I will definitely repurchase!

on 6/16/2013 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

AMAZING ! I use them everyday and they work wonders. I have very oily skin and blot it every three hours with these sheets. Plus, they dont smudge my makeup !

on 6/13/2013 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Life saver. I can not and will not live without these. I've been using them for years. i have super oily skin and my face gets soaked with oils. Without these I would like like an oily mess. They make my skin feel better by taking away the grease and I carry them with me everywhere I go. They dont take your makeup off- maybe just a tad if your wearing a ton you might see a little on the pad but not a noticable difference. I like these better than any other kind i've tried- boscia included and other types of paper ones. These work the best..i like the film better than any paper ones. However, you don't need the clean & clear ones the CVS or target brand (or even a local grocery store brand) are the same exact thing just cheaper. Any blotting film is the same. So i'd say the price is reasonable this brand may be pricy but they are worth it! I also stock up. I can't go anywhere with out these. Addicted.

on 6/11/2013 10:49:00 AM

This product is great for anyone who has oily skin or lives in a humid climate and doesn't want to use makeup to reduce shine. I find it very effective and easy to use. It is also compact enough to fit in even the smallest purse.

on 6/7/2013 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Love these. They do get a lot oil and are fairly thick unlike the flimsy ELF ones or Nyx ones. It leaves my nose matte a lot longer than other oil blotting paper brands. Highly recommended! (Plus you can actually see if oil has been blotted, other brands tend to be lighter or near white, making it difficult to see oil.)

on 5/26/2013 11:51:00 PM

BEST OIL BLOTTING SHEETS ON THE MARKET! TOTALLY THANK YOU TO WHOEVER INVENTED THIS STUFF !!!!

on 5/22/2013 9:30:00 AM

Yeah these things are totally a lifesaver for me every single day. I would say that I have "oily-combination skin" because I get random dry patches on my chin and nose (because I use an acne cream every night). For the most part, though, I'm an oily mess. I've only had oily skin for less than a year now, so I'm still getting used to it lol but as soon as I realized that my skin was becoming oily, I picked some of these up and they worked wonders on my face! I have gone through a package and a half of these over the course of about six months lol I literally use them EVERY DAY. When I bought the first package of these, I was using liquid foundation and they never wiped my makeup away. Recently, I have been using powder foundation and they seem to wipe my makeup away a LITTLE, but not like a ton..I always have to retouch when I'm using powder foundation. It's not a big deal, though! I'd rather touch up than be an grease-ball, that's for sure!

on 4/13/2013 1:31:00 PM

These work well to absorb excess oil. Just bot on your face so you don't smudge your makeup. I like these better then the blotters with added powder, it's nice to be taking oil away rather than smothering your face with powder. The only negative to these is the price, seems a bit much.

on 3/26/2013 1:47:00 PM

This definitely works for me. I usually just bring it to work and mid-day will run to the restroom and use it. Takes off all the oil and grease and leaves my skin feeling a lot better. I definitely appreciate this product and would recommend it to anyone who gets oil build-up on their skin throughout the day. It works well.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools