April 23, 2014 | 1366 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Clean & Clear - Oil Absorbing Sheets

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2012 12:29:00 PM More reviews by mimikeh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Makeup bag staple, most definitely.
This, alongside some press powder, is a quick fix to remedy overly oily T-zones like mine. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 4:17:00 PM More reviews by RFrizzle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

One of my everyday stand-bys. I keep a package in my purse and one in my desk at work, then I blot whenever I notice I'm getting shiny. The generic versions of this (Kroger, for example) work just fine, too.
What I will say about the packaging is that, while the little bit of tape on the cover works fine for pulling one sheet at a time, once it isn't sticky any longer, the sheets are nearly impossible to grab one at a time.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2012 12:08:00 AM More reviews by melllm

I have purchased these many times. Blot papers are a must in any of my makeup bags and these are an affordable and accessible option. I have combo skin which is mostly oily in my t zone and I am able to remove all the excess oil throughout the day using one sheet. I don't find that they remove much makeup either. Will continue to repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2012 7:49:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I tried these sheets as they are a top rated product on MUA and also recommended product on Beautypedia. I purchased a pack of 50 sheets at Walmart for just under $6. Personally not a fan nor an item I will be repurchasing. I found that on average I need about 8 to 10 sheets at a time to soak up the oil from my combination skin, making this quite an expensive investment compared to other brands I've tried. Another reason I won't repurchase is the slight rubbery feel of the sheets, for some unknown reason it disturbs and really creeps me out.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2012 11:04:00 PM More reviews by Lotus5

This product is good for the price you are paying for. 50 sheets in a packet, lasts a good amount of time. This blotting sheets takes off oil but usually my husband has to use two, wish it did its job in one sheet. Overal pretty good product, better than the Elf $1 blotting sheets.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2012 1:57:00 PM More reviews by sweetie424

Been useing this for years! I always carry it with me!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 6:33:00 PM More reviews by kh2288

I love this product! I have been using this for years and it keeps my face from looking oily everytime. It actually gives me a sense of accomplishment seeing the blue film go clear. I usually buy this through ebay (2 pack for $5).

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2012 8:15:00 AM More reviews by akiraVega

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best oil blotters I have used, considering I have purchased quite a few already since I have been suffering very-oily-acne-prone combination skin. This blotter absorbs the oil almost completely and the best thing is that the oil doesn't penetrate the film and transfer unto my fingers. It well very well absorbent and it has the same quality as the Gatsby oil blotter. I only give it a four since I have noticed my make up smears on the blotter, but then again it could have been my technique of use.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2012 4:24:00 AM More reviews by prettyfuschia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

this is a staple for me. I'm an oily skin girl who lives in hot humid--sunny all the time--country. It really does the job, soak the oil on my face and keep the shine at the bay. but after using this, my pores look obviously larger, so I need a little bit of loose powder to fix it. definitely repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2012 7:57:00 PM More reviews by laura423

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Excellent product in my opinion. I have VERY oily skin and these sheets are the next best thing to washing my face....they are awesome. Store brand so work exactly the same so if I dont have a coupon I do buy those. They are a bit pricey and I often find myself pulling out two or more when I want one then you have to try to stuff it back in the package but given these sheets do what they say it doesnt really bother me.