September 23, 2014 | 1086 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 9:19:00 AM More reviews by glamerous3059

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I RECIEVED THIS IN A YOUTUBE WINNING.. SMALL SIZE BUT IM GLAD I DID.. IM LOVING THIS IN THE BROW AREA AND HIGHTLIGHT. ITS CREAMY SO IF YOUR OILY YOU WILL NEED A POWDER!!! BUT THE HIGHTLIGHT IS AWESOME. IM NC45 AND IT SHOWS UP FANTASTIC. I WOULD BUY AGAIN

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 11:27:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this product. I have deep set eyes, and when I put this on the outsides of my eyes, they look bigger and brighter! I'm kind of a dunce with liquid makeup, but this one was very easy for me to use. I will definitely buy it again

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2013 2:00:00 PM More reviews by nliedel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

It's an HG for some, not me. On my oily skin, which runs fair with undertones I cannot pin down, so I'd go neutral, it does nothing for it, nothing against it. It just is. I'm better off using a concealer in a Salmon Shade, and a bronzer to contour. I just let the natural horrific shine of my overactive oil glands at almost 50, highlight. Gack!

Seriously, this is not for me. That's me. My skin, which is just mine. On yours, it could be wonderous. :) Maybe not if you're super oily, or have darker skin. It really does seem to sit in a range of colors and it's limited. They do make other things I cannot live without, so this is not anti-Benefit. I really like a lot of their stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2013 1:09:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

After years of eyeing this and thinking the price was stupid, I finally get it. This highlights in the most subtle way; mostly because I think it blends better (I use a Beauty Blender) than most liquid highlighters (NARS Copacabana) and lacks glitter. The packaging is ridiculous. A squeeze tube would be far better. Alas, I'll probably repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2013 8:02:00 AM More reviews by Shh23

Nice product but prob quite heavy for a natural look. I always get compliments when I wear this tho so I love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/28/2013 7:44:00 PM More reviews by ElizBehrrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yuck.... there's not much good to say about this product.... way too shimmery, too sticky, messy, just not impressed. Would never get this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2013 4:33:00 AM More reviews by tallulahlm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't think High Beam deserves the hype. The color is too frosty for medium to dark skin tones, or anyone who likes their highlighters to give them a warm glow. The texture and staying power is great, and the packaging is cute, but I recommend Benefit's warmer shades - like Moon Beam or Sun Beam - for everyone except the palest skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2013 12:42:00 PM More reviews by AngelNoir

High Beam is a very pretty pale neutral pink. It makes my face look so radiant and nice. I feel happier just wearing it. I do wish it were in a pump style bottle though but I'd still repurchase it. I have also tried Boots no7 pink highlighter and would say this one is better, even if its double the price. I apply it along my cheekbones, down my nose, and on my browbones. Theres no scent and it lasts long.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2013 7:33:00 PM More reviews by daisydaisys

My favourite highlighter- great tone, perfect amount of sparkle, good texture, blendable etc. Only grumble is the high price.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by Lirong

Good highlighter for pale skin!