Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara

I absolutely love this mascara and here's why:
1. I have poker straight eyelashes so I have to curl them before applying mascara and this mascara actually holds the curl the best I have ever seen! It doesn't make my eyelashes drop which is amazing!!!
2. Formula is great doesn't get clumpy unless u put on a lot of layers
3. Price is reasonable
I would say that if u curl your eyelashes and your scared that mascaras make your eyelashes drop then this is definitely the mascara for you!

A point to note is that this mascara is quite a dry mascara but you don't really get fall out only when your 3 months is up you start to get some.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This is by far my favorite mascara, and I've tried basically everything, apart from recent releases (I don't feel the need to try out mascaras since I've found 2000 Calorie!). It gives a very long, full look without going clumpy or over-the-top. You can really pile it on and work it in and it will always look elegant. My only quibble is that the 'Black Brown' shade (which is the only shade I ever find other than Black) is only the former and not at all the latter color. I don't think it gives a softer effect than plain old Black, but it doesn't really matter much as the overall look is very natural.

on 12/30/2012 11:02:00 AM

I used to use this all the time. This was my number 1 mascara for the longest time. I dunno why i stopped using this. Probably because there's so many other mascaras i want to test :) Anyway i love MF's mascaras and i've never been disappointed to any of them. Separates nicely, gives volume, doesn't flake or clump.

on 12/8/2012 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I loved using this mascara for the first two weeks after I opened it, it was quite wet but it separated and lengthened so well. Then it slowly got more and more clumpy and now I often have to use a q-tip to remove or separate my lashes if I forget to rub the brush into a tissue before each use. It doesn't smudge or flake but mascaras rarely do on me. It is ok but requires too much work and I think the effect is a bit too unnatural for my taste, I often end up with gigantic lashes that look like bad falsies when I would rather have soft and fluttery ones. Not bad, not great.

I am still on the look out for a mascara that only only lengthens but adds volume as well.... This mascara is great for the volume and makes your lashes look like a false lash effect but there isn't much lengh. Great for a day mascara but think I will stick to the Benefit They're Real mascara until I find something else!

on 11/14/2012 4:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I've finally found a mascara that I will purchase again after my belved two-timer m ascara by the balm became impossible to find. I like that it has a drier texture hated the wet rimmel lash accelerator mascara!. It has just the right sized brush and two coats gives my stubby black lashes length and curl that really does last all day and no flaking off. At 7.99 this is half the price of my two timer mascara and maybe even a little bit better! Highly recommended.

on 10/27/2012 7:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is officially my favourite mascara.
I am not blessed to have thick lashes. My lashes are non existent and point straight to the ground, so finding a good formulation for my lashes is a must. I love this mascara, as it not only defines my lashes it, but also gives it the volume it needs, because of the curved shape wand. It doesn't leave me with panda eyes and that's coming from someone who rubs her eyes constantly.
This product is cheap and much better quality than other brands I have tried.

Buy Again= YES

on 10/23/2012 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

A cheaper version of my favorite Clinique High Impact. Nice clumpfree, volumizing mascara. Does not run or flake easily, it even survived a minor bout of rain :). I do have long thick lashes, so a mascara has to be really bad to mess me up ;). Without a doubt the best DS mascara! I will only re-buy when I'm too skint for my Clinique High Impact or Givenchy Noir Couture.

on 10/22/2012 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I really did not enjoy this mascara very much. I have naturally very long lashes, but this mascara didn't do anything to accentuate them or curl them in any way, they seem to fall flat more than anything. It looks like I'm wearing no mascara at all when I have it on, even when I've applied several coats. I've had to put other mascara on top of this one to even make it look presentable. It does nothing in the way of volumising or lengthening like my other favourite mascara's do. I''ll be sticking to them in the future and won't be buying this one again!

on 10/19/2012 12:29:00 PM

I got this mascara as a gift in feburary because it came out in new packaging. I never tried it before, and was really pleasantly suprised!
For the cost of this product, it does a great job.
Lenght, volume, lasting.
Easy to use.
I will def buy it again!

Top Rated Max Factor Products