October 1, 2014 | 1924 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2014 11:22:00 AM More reviews by ChellyTelly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This review is for both the waterproof and non-WP versions -- I love the way this mascara volumizes and really enhances my lashes, but I will not buy again because it flakes like a MOFO, especially at the end of the day. I literally have to go wash it off or I can't see the computer screen in the evenings because it has flaked into my eyes. How difficult is it to make a mascara that doesn't flake - seriously?

Also, to continue my rant, the waterproof version is really hard to get off. I use sweet almond oil to remove my mascara, and this works really well on everything except this. How can a mascara flake all to h*ll and not come off -- all at the same time?

In other words, no, I don't like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 1:54:00 AM More reviews by Rubymm

I have the black brown color and I absolutely love this mascara! I used it for the first time today and it's amazing! It makes my lashes so full but sill looks really natural and it's amazing! I just love it and the price just makes it so much better!!! LOVEEEE!!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2014 12:56:00 AM More reviews by vanessakkk

i dont know why so many people love it,to me it doesn't last long and its not waterproof at all.Separate my eyelashes pretty well but only last for a few hours

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 8:05:00 PM More reviews by sophiaclaarke

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

amazing mascara I compared this to the Lancome and Chanel mascaras that I used to pay sooo much for and this is absolutley amazing. stunning volume and length! I do not reccomend their other ones..I was a little disappointed with those

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by paddlepops

i love this mascara! i wasn't wowed by it at first honestly, i felt like there was no product on the brush and it didn't make a difference to my lashes. but i found that this was perfect underneath a more wet lengthening mascara. it provides the perfect base because it sort of perfects your lashes in the way you want to without it getting clumpy or heavy. so i could spend 3 minutes really separating my lashes and once i layer another mascara on top it looks amazing. it doesn't clump, no spider lashes at all. i personally enjoy covergirl mascaras over maybelline and even more their volumising ones.

i took a star off because it's not something i would use on its own

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2013 3:28:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

Like the other cover girl lash blast products I wasn't wowed by this product. It didn't lengthen or make my lashes thicker and it smudged badly. For a drugstore product I wasn't surprised. I would stick to my maybelline lots of lashes with the heart shaped brush instead of this product. Don't waste your money like I did.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2013 1:29:00 AM More reviews by emmajane777

Amazing!!! I have had eyelash extensions for about a year and my lashes have only just started growing back. This does wonders for my poor broken lashes! Only thing that has made them long and thick! Would definitely recommend!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2013 6:02:00 PM More reviews by julalg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I feel like I am missing something with this stuff, it just kind of makes my lashes darker, nothing more. Sure, it doesn't clump, but it doesn't really do much of anything else. The brush is kind of big and maybe that is my issue with is. I just feel like this is a very mediocre mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2013 9:11:00 AM More reviews by glamycakes2014

this did nothing fir my lashes. it made them black but didnt curl them.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2013 4:34:00 PM More reviews by xmarisanx

I like it but not love. The volume it gives is so nice, but CG does offer better choices than this. I still think it goes nice in any mascara collection.