Cover Girl Lash Blast

3.7

Waterproof: Petroleum Distillates, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba), Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Tall Oil Glycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Talc. Non-Waterproof: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

on 3/23/2014 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really love this mascara, I have been using it for about a year and haven't found any mascara that compares. I use the color very black and let me tell you when they say very black they mean it. I find that when you first buy the mascara wayyy to much product comes out on the mascara wand but all you need to do is wipe it off on a tissue before using it. This mascara really holds a curl and creates natural, full lashes, nothing too clumpy or crusty. Overall a great prodcut :)

on 3/22/2014 10:51:00 PM

I have used this mascara for a couple years now but am always open to trying new mascara. I recently decided to switch back to this and my eye lashes started falling out a week later..which I never have issues with. I knew this bad to be the culprit but I never had problems before so I was surprised. After reading other reviews on here, I now know this mascara is causing it! So frustrating!! :-(

on 3/10/2014 12:49:00 AM

I really love this mascara I think its one of the best. I love cover girl mascaras in general. The formula and brush go very well and the lashes you get are voluminous separated and perfect. My lashes are asian thin but I have a lot and long ones. So I think you should buy it b/c you can't go wrong with this one.

on 3/4/2014 4:13:00 PM

I bought this mascara on a whim, because the store was out of my usual maybelline. I wasn't really impressed. it gets flaky, and didn't really blast my lashes. Also, I hardly have ANY eyelashes left. I do tend to have sensitivities to eye makeup, resulting in lash loss, but never to this extent. Will never buy or recommend this product to anyone!!

XJP

on 2/25/2014 2:41:00 AM

I have bought this probably 5 times or more in my life... This has always been a staple in my make up bag. Although I normally wear false lashes everyday, this products gives a boost. I love using it the most after I open it brand new. The formula is very liquid and goes on my lashes beautifully. Some things I did notice about it as the bottles became older probably in the 2 month later mark was that the mascara started making my lashes clump.. Like flakes of mascara would fall off my eye lashes and get in my eye all the time. Well I've tried some different lash blast products and I must say, I always keep going back to this one.

on 2/23/2014 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Favorite mascara everrrr!!! Hg!

on 2/23/2014 1:41:00 PM

Love this mascara!

on 2/16/2014 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I used this for a while and one day I realized my lashes were falling out a lot and breaking off. At first I thought it was stress or just getting older then after reading other reviews I realized it was this mascara. Absolute trash. I'm glad some don't seem to have that problem but I did want to warn people.

on 2/16/2014 1:01:00 PM

Makes my lashes full and long. Does not flake or clump. Wear one coat for a casual look or several coats to build to a high drama lash. I have no trouble removing with my usual face cleansers of CeraVe or Cetaphil. Will definitely buy again and again and again... I highly recommend. With this stuff on the shelves in the drug and grocery stores there is no reason to pay high $$ for mascara.

on 2/15/2014 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

LOVE this mascara! The brush is fabulous as well as the formula. Leaves my lashes looking long, full and does not flake off throughout the day! It comes off easy when I'm removing my makeup too, which is a big deal for me as I HATE mascaras that I have to fight with to get off. No negatives to say!!

Video Reviews & Tutorials