E.L.F. Concealer Brush

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I can not find a good use for this brush. Too stiff and small for concealer work, too thick for eyeliner, and as lip brush just not good enough either. I don't recommend this.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I actually really like this brush, but not for concealer. I use it as my lip brush. I wouldn't use this for concealer because it is just to stiff. I would repurchase just because it does its job on the lips & is so cheap at just being $1. I would repurchase!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This brush is basically useless at applying concealer, it is too stiff and scratchy. I personally use this to apply lipstick, it works much better than their lip defining brush.

This brush was so hard it hurt to use on my skin. I returned it.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Another great Target buy. This brush is perfect for concealing blemishes and other small spots. It's easy to pack product on and smooth it out. It might not be the best for blending out the edges of the concealer, but I just use my finger for that. I am very impressed with this, as I have been with most E.L.F. products.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is such an amazing brush for concealing blemishes and red marks. I can honestly say this works as well for me as the Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage concealer brush that is $26. It's super tiny and very stiff so it is excellent for covering spots, though it doesn't work well on the undereye area for this same reason. I'm planning to pick up more of these because it also works well as a lip brush and for eyeliner. I can buy as many of these as my little heart desires because it's only $1!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this brush! I love that it's very small because I find other concealer brushes too large! I have acne scars and this brush is perfect for applying a small bit of concealer on them - i don't really use the brush for anything other than dabbing concealer on my acne scars, but it's perfect for that!

I have heard this works well as an eye liner brush or an eye shadow smudger brush also. I have yet to try that.

For $1 you can't go wrong with this brush.

Fantastic and only a dollar! These are great to take on overnight trips because you can just throw them in your bag without worrying about the bristles bending or it getting wrecked in any way because it's only $1! ELF usually has great sales too, so stock up!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I ordered this in my ELF haul, and it was only $1!When I bought this brush from the website, I didn't realize how SMALL it was. I tried using it anyway to cover my blemishes, but the bristles were very stiff, making it not ideal for blending because it leaves streaks. Besides, it's really too small to cover anything but the smallest blemishes. I have found, however, that it makes a good lip brush because of the size and stiffness. I usually apply a natural shade of lip liner, and use this brush to blend it down, and it works great for that.

This is my Holy Grail eyeliner/smudging brush. Since it is a synthetic brush it picks up cream products like a dream. I love using it with NYX black bean, to get a really smudged look.
I have also used it with gel liners, which it works great with! For 1$ I donít really have any bad thing to say.

Popular Makeup Brushes