January 31, 2015 | 971 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Concealer Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2011 5:06:00 PM More reviews by bambooflower

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this brush! I love that it's very small because I find other concealer brushes too large! I have acne scars and this brush is perfect for applying a small bit of concealer on them - i don't really use the brush for anything other than dabbing concealer on my acne scars, but it's perfect for that!

I have heard this works well as an eye liner brush or an eye shadow smudger brush also. I have yet to try that.

For $1 you can't go wrong with this brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2011 1:06:00 AM More reviews by lulucarmen

Fantastic and only a dollar! These are great to take on overnight trips because you can just throw them in your bag without worrying about the bristles bending or it getting wrecked in any way because it's only $1! ELF usually has great sales too, so stock up!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2011 11:29:00 PM More reviews by thegirl123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I ordered this in my ELF haul, and it was only $1!When I bought this brush from the website, I didn't realize how SMALL it was. I tried using it anyway to cover my blemishes, but the bristles were very stiff, making it not ideal for blending because it leaves streaks. Besides, it's really too small to cover anything but the smallest blemishes. I have found, however, that it makes a good lip brush because of the size and stiffness. I usually apply a natural shade of lip liner, and use this brush to blend it down, and it works great for that.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2011 5:52:00 AM More reviews by Maletin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my Holy Grail eyeliner/smudging brush. Since it is a synthetic brush it picks up cream products like a dream. I love using it with NYX black bean, to get a really smudged look.
I have also used it with gel liners, which it works great with! For 1$ I donít really have any bad thing to say.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2011 3:45:00 PM More reviews by ClassicGlamour813

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This brush is so awful at applying concealer- but it's wonderful as a lip brush! I have a hard time using red lipstick, and this brush helps me apply it evenly.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2011 9:41:00 PM More reviews by kerryberry13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This brush is too tiny to do anything on my face. It's too small to get my undereye circles, and I use my fingers to blend concealer on my blemishes. I do, however, find use for this to clean up around my cuticles after applying nail polish.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2011 10:47:00 PM More reviews by XsqueegeeX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I recently wanted to start building my brush collection because I started using mineral makeup. I can't get over how well this little brush works! It's super soft, yet stiff enough to apply an adequate amount of coverage over blemishes. I haven't had any shedding problems with it either.
I'll definitely be sticking with this brand :)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2011 4:01:00 PM More reviews by SophieChauvin

I did like this concealer brush, and it worked for a while. It was quite a small brush which was great to get small corners and ridges on my face and it didnt pick up excess product. It also took a long time to do my under-eye circles so i wouldnt recommend it. However, the glue which held the brush and the handle broke so it only lasted a week. Also, the bristles were quite hard and were not soft on my skin :(

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2010 7:40:00 AM More reviews by poetsdream7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this brush for smudging liner and shadow on the lower lash line. It's as good as my Sonia Kashuk smudge brush for that! As a concealer brush? Well, maybe for small spot concealing, but there are much better brushes for that. As a smudge or liner brush for the lower lash line, it's great!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2010 6:02:00 PM More reviews by rcjroxanne

To start off, I do not use this as a concealer brush. I find it is really too small to do anything for undereye circles. However, it is a great eyeliner brush! I use it with my Bobbi Brown Gel eyeliner and it is perfect for lining my eyes with a natural look. And it's so cheap compared to all the other eyeliner brushes and much thinner than my angled Ecotools brush which suits my small eyelids better.