Paris Hilton Can Can

3.8

on 11/28/2009 10:52:00 PM

Finally, a sweet perfume that doesn't have the mature pretenses of old lady scents. No overpowering powder with an indistinguishable mix of flowers or musk. No "look at how unique I am and how expensive / elitist I am, though I smell like fermented garbage (ex. Angel).

This perfume is just, simply...sweet and simple. Simple enough for your nostrils to process without saying ew, fake - and simple enough for the people around you to appreciate without having the intricate knowledge of perfumes.

Great stuff. Wish the bottle looked better because clear liquid in a clear bottle is boring!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I love this perfume it has such a sweet innocent smell. Its not overpowering at all. The lasting power is quite good it lasts pretty much all day on me. Does burn my sensative skin sometimes but thats the only con. I would definitely rebuy.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a ringer for Provactive Interlude, which I love, BUT it has NO staying power. NONE!!! If I can never find Provcactive Interlude again due to the chance it's discontinued, I would not purchase this. For such heavy notes, it disappears within about 10 minutes, which is baffling... and makes me think it is a cheap cheap fragrance that should be priced at $7.

on 11/8/2009 9:25:00 PM

Okay, I just purchased this at the mall (and got ripped off compared to how much cheaper it is online), and I'm 50/50. It smells GORGEOUS in my opinion, but it's very intense and definitely not for the faint-of-heart. After about 2 hours I started getting a head ache, so I took a shower. I can STILL smell it on my wrists. If you're looking for longevity, this stuff delivers! But just be warned, it's pretty strong. One spritz is plenty.

on 10/24/2009 4:03:00 AM

I am already on my 2nd botte of this! I love this. I was told this my signature scent. I love that sweet smell! Sometimes it can be a bit too much but those are usually the days that I want to wear a different scent. I've gotten SO many compliments when I wear this!

on 10/16/2009 3:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

When i first smelled this i loved it, but after wearing it for a while its really annoyingly strong/ chemically smell. Ugh i'll still wear it, but its definetely not the best. The original is 10 million times better! <3 oh and the packaging SUCKS for the mini one....

on 9/14/2009 2:07:00 PM

I just don't get it. This is the most horrible perfume I've ever wasted my money on. I purchased from Macy's based on the reviews on here that it smelt sweet like candy, but it smelt like bug spray or something to me. The first perfume in a long time that I just hate. The bottle was pretty boreing too. I threw my bottle away after wearing it just one time because it made me sick. I wouldn't recommend this one to anyone who likes to smell good.

on 9/12/2009 8:20:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

i think this smells good. it's sweet like cotton candy, and is comparable to jessica simpson's fragrance, fancy! i would buy again.

on 7/15/2009 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

wow wow wow!!! i really love this fruity smell. This is really adorable..i feel so great and sexy when i,m wearing this. And seriously i get so many compliments too, when i,m wearing this fragrance. SERIOUSLY!!! And i love this bottle too, because it,s so simple and simplicity is always beautiful. I have had so many perfumes with a super shiny and a colorful bottle, but inside of this bottle is a really bad fragrance. So, for those who want a shiny and a colorful bottle, then it,s not for you. Anyways I simply like how simple and cute it is and it,s not about a bottle anyway:D:D:D:D I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PERFUME TO EVERYONE WHO LIKE SWEET AND JUICY PERFUMES. IT WORKS WELL AND STAYS ON LOOOONG!

on 7/14/2009 9:21:00 AM

This is the most disgusting, repulsive, saccharine-sweet, synthetic-scented, chemical-laden, olfactorally-offensive excuse for a perfume. Every time my sister puts it on, something inside my nose dies a little. Does anybody expect this to be a classy fragrance coming from Paris Hilton? It is completely cheap, vile, and vulgar.

Popular Fragrances