April 20, 2014 | 1590 users online

Fragrances - Paris Hilton - Can Can

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2009 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Savvy890

i think this smells good. it's sweet like cotton candy, and is comparable to jessica simpson's fragrance, fancy! i would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2009 2:56:00 PM More reviews by windwave

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

wow wow wow!!! i really love this fruity smell. This is really adorable..i feel so great and sexy when i,m wearing this. And seriously i get so many compliments too, when i,m wearing this fragrance. SERIOUSLY!!! And i love this bottle too, because it,s so simple and simplicity is always beautiful. I have had so many perfumes with a super shiny and a colorful bottle, but inside of this bottle is a really bad fragrance. So, for those who want a shiny and a colorful bottle, then it,s not for you. Anyways I simply like how simple and cute it is and it,s not about a bottle anyway:D:D:D:D I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PERFUME TO EVERYONE WHO LIKE SWEET AND JUICY PERFUMES. IT WORKS WELL AND STAYS ON LOOOONG!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2009 9:21:00 AM More reviews by fionarocks

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the most disgusting, repulsive, saccharine-sweet, synthetic-scented, chemical-laden, olfactorally-offensive excuse for a perfume. Every time my sister puts it on, something inside my nose dies a little. Does anybody expect this to be a classy fragrance coming from Paris Hilton? It is completely cheap, vile, and vulgar.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2009 12:18:00 PM More reviews by katcomer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

On initial smell of this I LOVED it and thought it could beat out the original Paris perfume. However, it really is a bit too sweet. Don't get me wrong I still love it but if it had musk or citrus to it, it would really be more of an all-rounder. I still think this is a unique and wonderful scent but the original is my HG and i'm sticking to it. I would still buy another for a change of pace though.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2009 1:34:00 AM More reviews by tan0h0lic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this in a swap and I was really excited to try it. However, on me it was FAR too sweet... It kind of gave me a stomach ache! I prefer Just Me and Paris over this... Something about Can-Can just doesn't flow with me

rated 1 of 5 on 6/2/2009 12:45:00 PM More reviews by hippiepippie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I just don't get it. This stuff is terrible! I've read so many reviews and heard so many people saying how candy-like and sweet this smells .. But no, not on me - or TO me! To me this smells like cheap chemicals, and ON me the same way. Terrible, terrible, terrible. I would definitely not buy this again, and I can't imagine I'll ever use up the bottle (since I'm never gonna wear it). What a waste of money!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2009 3:24:00 PM More reviews by missy24680

I smelt this on a girl in a restaurant..i literally stopped and asked what she was wearing...she was embarassed to admit Paris hilton fragrance...i immediately thought there was no chance i would buy this...but than i saw the reviews here and thought not to be a snob and give it a chance.
It arrived yesterday and i wore it all day...it was way too sweet for my liking and gave me a bit of a headache... was expecting something cleaner and fresher..this is wayy to sweet for me...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2009 10:12:00 PM More reviews by spikester

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this based on the good reviews and I was looking for something that smelled like Pink Sugar but without that burnt plastic smell. Well, this smells nothing like Pink Sugar or cotton candy. It is really just a bland, blah nothing kind of scent. There is nothing unusual about it. I didn't notice any great staying power either. This is definitely going back.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2009 12:04:00 AM More reviews by THATGIRRL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So I went to kohls recently and smelled both Burberry and CanCan.. I fell in love with CanCan instantly and wanted to buy it. I already had a Paris Hilton perfume so I went for the burberry one. Today I returned the Burberry and happily bought the CanCan perfume. It was the 1.7oz and it is the parfum. I got that, the shower gel, and lotion for 30 dollars at Kohls. I was ecstatic.
It smells so great. I would say it is a mix of Pink Sugar and Midnight fantasy. That is just my personal opinion.
I love it. I would smell it on other girls when they would come to me at work and loved it! I had to get it for myself!
I love love love love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2009 6:52:00 PM More reviews by SpartanPrincess

This is liquid candy in a bottle. LOVE this stuff. If you don't like sweet scents, then you won't like this but I love it! It's Pink Sugar without that burnt smell and it lasts. You can get it for a song on ebay. I've already purchased a backup bottle.