September 16, 2014 | 1706 users online

Fragrances - Paris Hilton - Can Can

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2009 4:03:00 AM More reviews by saragrl90

I am already on my 2nd botte of this! I love this. I was told this my signature scent. I love that sweet smell! Sometimes it can be a bit too much but those are usually the days that I want to wear a different scent. I've gotten SO many compliments when I wear this!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2009 3:00:00 AM More reviews by diordoll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When i first smelled this i loved it, but after wearing it for a while its really annoyingly strong/ chemically smell. Ugh i'll still wear it, but its definetely not the best. The original is 10 million times better! <3 oh and the packaging SUCKS for the mini one....

rated 1 of 5 on 9/14/2009 2:07:00 PM More reviews by hotmama123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just don't get it. This is the most horrible perfume I've ever wasted my money on. I purchased from Macy's based on the reviews on here that it smelt sweet like candy, but it smelt like bug spray or something to me. The first perfume in a long time that I just hate. The bottle was pretty boreing too. I threw my bottle away after wearing it just one time because it made me sick. I wouldn't recommend this one to anyone who likes to smell good.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2009 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Savvy890

i think this smells good. it's sweet like cotton candy, and is comparable to jessica simpson's fragrance, fancy! i would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2009 2:56:00 PM More reviews by windwave

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

wow wow wow!!! i really love this fruity smell. This is really adorable..i feel so great and sexy when i,m wearing this. And seriously i get so many compliments too, when i,m wearing this fragrance. SERIOUSLY!!! And i love this bottle too, because it,s so simple and simplicity is always beautiful. I have had so many perfumes with a super shiny and a colorful bottle, but inside of this bottle is a really bad fragrance. So, for those who want a shiny and a colorful bottle, then it,s not for you. Anyways I simply like how simple and cute it is and it,s not about a bottle anyway:D:D:D:D I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PERFUME TO EVERYONE WHO LIKE SWEET AND JUICY PERFUMES. IT WORKS WELL AND STAYS ON LOOOONG!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2009 9:21:00 AM More reviews by fionarocks

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the most disgusting, repulsive, saccharine-sweet, synthetic-scented, chemical-laden, olfactorally-offensive excuse for a perfume. Every time my sister puts it on, something inside my nose dies a little. Does anybody expect this to be a classy fragrance coming from Paris Hilton? It is completely cheap, vile, and vulgar.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2009 12:18:00 PM More reviews by katcomer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

On initial smell of this I LOVED it and thought it could beat out the original Paris perfume. However, it really is a bit too sweet. Don't get me wrong I still love it but if it had musk or citrus to it, it would really be more of an all-rounder. I still think this is a unique and wonderful scent but the original is my HG and i'm sticking to it. I would still buy another for a change of pace though.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2009 1:34:00 AM More reviews by tan0h0lic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this in a swap and I was really excited to try it. However, on me it was FAR too sweet... It kind of gave me a stomach ache! I prefer Just Me and Paris over this... Something about Can-Can just doesn't flow with me

rated 1 of 5 on 6/2/2009 12:45:00 PM More reviews by hippiepippie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I just don't get it. This stuff is terrible! I've read so many reviews and heard so many people saying how candy-like and sweet this smells .. But no, not on me - or TO me! To me this smells like cheap chemicals, and ON me the same way. Terrible, terrible, terrible. I would definitely not buy this again, and I can't imagine I'll ever use up the bottle (since I'm never gonna wear it). What a waste of money!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2009 3:24:00 PM More reviews by missy24680

I smelt this on a girl in a restaurant..i literally stopped and asked what she was wearing...she was embarassed to admit Paris hilton fragrance...i immediately thought there was no chance i would buy this...but than i saw the reviews here and thought not to be a snob and give it a chance.
It arrived yesterday and i wore it all day...it was way too sweet for my liking and gave me a bit of a headache... was expecting something cleaner and fresher..this is wayy to sweet for me...