July 28, 2014 | 2073 users online

Concealers - Christian Dior - Hydrating Concealer [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2004 5:07:00 PM More reviews by laurus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like the tube wich is hygienic compared to wands. This feels nice and moisturizing under my eyes but I do not feel it is giving that good coverage. Just average in my opinion. My faves are still YSL Multi Action Concealer and Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Concealer.
    EDIT: I took one lipstick of because this seems to shine under my eyes and that is just making my problem more obvious.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2004 7:16:00 PM More reviews by oceanparkgirl

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using this product for at least five years, and repeatedly repurchase. This is my favorite concealer for the under eye area. It's pretty creamy, but thick enough to conceal. I use a heavier concealer for blemishes (EL Max. Coverage), but this is my all-time fave for under-eye. Still loving this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2004 11:30:00 AM More reviews by caviar

Best concealer I have ever used. I have combination skin which now seems to change from either being very oily or very dry. This covers up everything and I find it works the best on dark circles as well (better that touch eclat). I wouldnt be without it. I use this with a bronzer every day and since I started using this concealer have found I dont need to use foundation - this covers what needs to be covered, it hydrates and I can use the same colour all year round. The best way to use it (at least for me) is to dab it onto whatever areas you need it on then wait a while - finish the rest of your make-up, have a cup of tea etc. When you go back you will find that it has almost sunk into the skin so you just need to pat it a little bit more to ensure all blended in.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2004 1:16:00 PM More reviews by peridot7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm not a big expert on concealers since I haven't had much to conceal most of my life. However, at the just turned age of 50 I am finding that I need a bit under my eyes. This product is not as "hydrating" as I had hoped, but it does a great job if I add a little bit of moisturizer with it. I am MMM, normal/dry (depending on time of year) and found a good match in Light Beige. Already mentioned my age so I'm not going to type THAT number again. :D

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2004 12:10:00 PM More reviews by jenjen10

I have this in light golden and it is a really good color for my skin tone. I also really like the squeeze tube that it comes in. It goes on very smooth. However, I did take off one lippie because it does crease under my eyes a little. Not that it is awful, but I am not sure this is my HG concealer. Is definitely worth a try though and I may repurchase when this runs out (although you need so little, it will probably last forever).

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2004 10:41:00 AM More reviews by berna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Just an ordinary product, which actually doesn't moisturize.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2004 10:08:00 PM More reviews by longhorngirl

This concealer isn't all that great. I purchased this mainly for the circles under my eyes (these are hardly noticeable). After a full work day this stuff wore off. It's definitely not a long wearing concealer. It also has light to medium coverage. Although I'm turned off by the staying power, it does look natural when freshly applied and it is a perfect match for my skin - I got this in light golden(NC30 here). I didn't notice that it was that hydrating, but it doesn't cake or look thick so I guess there are moisturizing agents in this product. For the $22.50 price tag that I paid, I'm highly disappointed. The search continues, but I will definitely finish this tube b/c it's just too expensive to throw out.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2003 5:28:00 PM More reviews by veronicaleo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to love this product but just couldn't. I ordered it in light golden because I knew I didn't need the lightest shade. The color was extremely orange on me and I couldn't get past the smell. The scent did not fade and I found it to be irritating. I'm glad this works for a lot of people and it does have a nice texture but definitely not the concealer for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2003 4:50:00 PM More reviews by raesinhl82

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A little of this goes a long way, so careful ladies when you apply it. Also it sure would be nice if it came in more colors. It works well on my clients but makes me look like I have yellow undereyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2003 5:53:00 AM More reviews by BeautyCat

wonderful concealer with medium coverage (just as i needed to cover my circles)! LOVE that it MOISTURIZES!!! (my undereye area are very dry!! i have fine lines under my eyes even i'm only in my early 20's >_<` )

the price is a bit steep, but after wasting so much money on cheaper drug store brands without satisfying my needs, i rather pay the $$ and get it right! especially these are going on my delicate eye area~!!