April 21, 2014 | 1519 users online

Liquid - MAC - Face and Body Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 4:36:00 AM More reviews by selenium89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this foundation. It's the quickest most easiest foundation to apply. All you need for application is your fingers. I've tried brushes and sponges but I find using my fingers gives the most natural finish. In my opinion it offers quite a light coverage but if you don't have very problematic skin and like a dewy fresh look then this is the ideal foundation. It doesn't look cakey at all! I think it is ideal for daytime everyday use, but you may want to opt for a more full coverage foundation for night time or one that has a more mattifying effect. I've heard that this foundation is buildable to a medium coverage but I honestly only use one coat as I don't like layering makeup too much because I feel it may make it look cakey. Face and Body is one of my few foundations that makes me feel like I don't have any makeup on, most people can't tell that I have any on either as it looks so natural up close as well. I'm NC15 and got the lightest shade (not including white), I have very dry skin so this foundation has been perfect for it! I wouldn't recommend it to people with oily skin though. Would definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 5:11:00 PM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this foundation. The only fault I can pick with it is I get a bit oily throughout the day on my nose from using this. I wouldn't say this is a foundation for covering up blemishes, but it is amazing for evening out skin tone and looking natural, you could probably pass with having no makeup on. I would buy this again, I love it and think it's great overall.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2013 2:09:00 PM More reviews by dontmakemeupgur

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a wonderful foundation.

It's great with strobe cream for a lovely dewy glow.

I use this all over my face/neck and use Studio Finish Matte in C40 to correct the red/pink on my face. The finish is beautiful and summery. I will absolutely buy this again for it's sheer coverage and dewy finish!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by Vanessamucho

I havent used this product much and when i have used it my reactions have been up and down. It's very sheer which is good, it goes on well and leaves a nice dewy natural looking complection. I would probably buy it agin, though in think it is a bit too expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by Teetska

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

honesty, if your one of those girls who have a dominanting undertone like I am who has trouble finding a color that you can work with and look natural, this is for you. let me start off by saying for a MAC product, not that bad. you get SO MUCH for 30$(USD) just make sure to give it a good shake because it is water based.. if you have oily skin though I don't think this for you. not that it makes your skin oily but without setting with a powder it gives you a dewy finish. it offers light to medium but buildabkw coverage. I usually shake it up, pour a quarter size on the back of my palm, apply some with my Mac 187, and blend and blend and blend. let it dry, if I need a bit more on a bad day (no sleep, dull complextion) ill apply another layer, set it, and it last me about 10 hours. you could probably go longer w.o touch ups but I don't like to let any product sit on my skin that long though o must say this is very BREATHABLE which is what I look for most in a foundation.. this is my second bottle which was a big deal because I am just starting to invest in department store brand makeup and this was my only match.. highly recommend

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2013 4:48:00 AM More reviews by YXXC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If you're after a long-lasting foundation, this is it. Lasts and lasts and hides all imperfections (on face and body). Best way to apply this foundation is with fingers - blend and blend and it will turn into a film and set on your skin. Great foundation if you're going to an event and you're going to be photographed a lot. No need to apply powder. For more honest reviews, 'like' Face Up To It on Facebook, Twitter @YoCalliss, yocalliss.wordpress.com. Thanks :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 11:03:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This foundation keeps your skin fresh and looking natural! You can use fingers to apply it but I prefer the foundation brush for a seamless finish! To maintain the 'just like real skin, only better' look, lightly brush on loose powder only on your t-zone and on eyelids.

If you are looking for a more "Made Up" look apply two light coats of foundation all over the face and set with loose powder all over.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/26/2013 2:31:00 PM More reviews by n5357

I really wanted to like this, especially as it's a fav of so many people. However, this just not work for me. I have oily to combo and dehyrdrated skin. This goes on beautifully, very sheer and light coverage. But on my skin type it slid off and did not last very long at all. Good colour selection though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2013 5:45:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Wow this foundation has a good rating for a reason and now after purchasing it myself I know why. I called MAC online because the nearest MAC store is an hour away and I like shopping at home. Anyways I told the SA that I us NW20 in the Studio Fix powder and couldn't decide between N1 or N2? Well I was thinking N1 and that's exactly what she recommended. Reason being I have a very cool undertone and I get red so easily it's ridiculous. I am a natural blonde with green eyes and the N1 is beyond perfect it looks just like my skin.

I have been double cleansing in the colder months facial oil then foam cleanser then tone. I then use aha or RA, serum, then moisturizer, sometimes a sleeping pack at night. Day same thing minus the deeper moisturizer and I try to stick with water based products I like using Fix+ because this foundation is water based. I haven't used a primer with this yet though I'm going to try some on days where I need my MU to last. I do apply this with my fingers I don't like applying bases with my hands but sometimes it's what we must do.

I warm this up between my hands and apply. I find I don't need a second layer my skin is finally clear and even so I really like the light coverage. I then use Tarte concealer and either a MAC powder or I use Tarte's to set my foundation. I love the finish of this stuff it's gorgeous because it just looks like skin!My BF had no idea I was wearing anything;) I have finally found something besides Asian BB Creams that I will use a lot. I reach for this all the time because it lasts and looks great for such a long time. I use Fix+ to refresh and I'm good to go.

I went with the bigger bottle because if I need to darken for the Summer I can get a smaller N2 but for now this colour will match me for quite a long time. It's definitely a good amount of product for the $$. The dewy finish is beautiful and it applies very easily. If you have to use a brush the SA said go with the 190 I have that brush and think it would waste product honestly so just have wipes on hand. I have to say this is an excellent foundation and if you don't have a lot of skin issues this will be awesome for you. Also I think this is good for all skin types except super dry, but I'm a believer that all is possible in makeup:)

It applies fantastic over moisturizer, SS, etc, and it lasts! And you just look like it's your skin just way better. I am so happy I finally got this after buying other products when I could have been using this all along. Either way I'm glad it's in my life now and I do recommend it. If you like heavy coverage this isn't for you and I think we all know that about this foundation by now. If you're late on the bandwagon like me...Get on! You won't regret it, it's simply an awesome foundation. Easy 5 lippie product! Highly Recommended!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/20/2013 12:59:00 PM More reviews by Jocaste

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Is this foundation good for acne prone skin? NO.
Does it have a lovely color range? YES.
To begin with, I have mixted feelings for this foundation. I love love the shade ( C1) as it matches to my skin tone and I get that natural result I yearn for. It is lightweight and water based so you get light-to-medium coverage with a lovely dewy finish. However, the fact that it has a moisturizing formula, makes it ideal only for dry and combination skin types and not for the oily or ance prone ones. I had been using it for 1 month and after every application it broke me out like crazy. It took me several applications to realize that it was this foundation which provoked all these pimples and black heads.