October 24, 2014 | 1907 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte2 - Blanc Type

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2010 6:06:00 PM More reviews by malabu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a very neutral soft white color with pinkish undertones, it's easy to blend and it has a matte satin finish to it. On my fair skin it doesn't really do a big difference as a highlighter. It's like adding NC15 powder or any pale powder on my brow bone. However, it works great to brighten areas, and blend or brighten other eyeshadows and sharp edges. For me it doesn't give the highlighting effect that I want, so I don't understand the hype. I would not buy this again, not that its bad, but simply because I want to have only a few but good shadows in my collection, and this is not special enough to be included.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2010 2:21:00 PM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Blanc Type is the perfect refined highlighter and lid colour. It's got a fabulous texture, applies like a dream, blends like a dream and brightens my eyes like a dream. Great as a lid colour, brow highlight and all over wash of colour and looks great paired with a light contour (Omega or Wedge) and some liner and mascara. It gives a very finished look and the texture is great in terms of application and blending. A total "must have" in any eyeshadow collection, IMO, especially if you are fair and have more pink tones in your skin.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2010 1:57:00 AM More reviews by melodyylai

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeshadow. It's the best highlight color for my brow bones because it's a vibrant white/pink color which offsets my yellow undertones and its matte and creamy which is what's so great about it. I would definitely purchase this again if I ran out because I cannot live without this highlight color !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2010 11:30:00 PM More reviews by erynnj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

a staple for my massive makeup collection I reach for this often for highlight and blending, also a great color when i dont feel like wearing much just do it as a wash with some mascara. great matte color pay off :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2010 10:34:00 PM More reviews by tatt2thruandthru

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My HG highlight, base (at times) and a shadow that can be used as an "eraser shade". This is wonderfully universal and the texture is like butter.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2010 8:03:00 AM More reviews by Ivy_Tamwood

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

LOOOVE this!!!! I use it as an all-over color and it is beautiful. My HG for everyday color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 10:14:00 PM More reviews by Lovemymakeup

I recently started my obsession w MAC ... Well I didn't like this color in the pot at all being that I usually use Nylon as a hilight but I loved the way it looks on me ! The perfect matte hilight for med / light complexions ! It's very blendable I totally recommend it for the ones starting out or a must have in any MAC collection ;(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2010 9:11:00 PM More reviews by candyrivera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

This shadow is incredibly smooth and a blending dream! This shadow is perfect for blending out harsh lines, for a base, a highlight, and for a lid color. This is one of the best shadows I have ever bought. It's great for erasing little mistakes made with shadow as well. This shadow is a bit on the light side so it can be overdone sometimes, but is great for mixing with other colors as well, so if it looks a little too light I lightly apply a light brown or taupe shadow over it. I use this everyday now. This was a great investment!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2010 1:18:00 AM More reviews by Queue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this without even swatching it because it was part of the Bella Swan look from Twilight, and I really love that look. I have to say that the purchase really worked out though, because I've used it often and it goes on so nicely. It's a good one to have in my collection. I will definitely repurchase when the time comes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2010 1:16:00 PM More reviews by Asti1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyeshadow is great. I use this when I do my smokey eyes, on my inner eyelids. It brightens up my eyes. I also use it to tidy up my eyeshadow at the end. I use a fluff brush (227) and a tiny bit of this shadow to wipe over any messy bits that shouldn't be there (lol.) It's a staple in my collection as it has no shimmer whatesoever and can be used with so many looks. IMO it's a must have for fair/medium and even dark toned ladies. Will deffo buy again and again.