Marc Jacobs Daisy

3.9

I LOOOVEE this perfume. I usuually hate floral scents but this one is different. The packaging is adorable but the stay power isnt to good.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is one of my favourite perfumes and I've been using it for the last 4 years. I fell in love with the adorable bottle and absolutely adore the fresh, floral scent.
It's perfect for spring/summer daywear, is super cute and instantly brightens my mood.
I've found that it isn't overly strong or overpowering so I do tend to use a bit more than I would with other perfumes.

I will concede that it isn't for everyone. It's a fun, playful scent and the packaging isn't everyone's cup of tea. A friend once saw it while I was shopping with her and commented on how disgusting the bottle it. Needless to say, she was horrified when I said that I'd purchased it because of the bottle...

Even though im not a big fan of floral smells i actually love it. Smells amazing but the problem is that it doesnt stay long and unfortunately the smell is just lasting half an hour. Maybe its because im using eau de toilette. But if you going to buy this i highly recommend you to buy eau de pafume instead of toilette.

really like this scent smells very fresh, reminds me of a lot of body butters/fragrant products i own. i use this perfume a lot

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I suck at reviewing perfumes but uh yeah... I like this. It is nothing unique, it just smells pretty. It's very fresh and not overpowering. It smells youthful without being childish. And on my skin, it has a hint of warmth to it as it dries down. If you could bottle pretty, this would be it.

Personally, I find this perfume to be quite lovely. I couldn't get enough of it at the department store (I chose this over Dior's J'adore - but that'll be my next purchase.) I find that the floral scent reacts well with my body chemistry and it ends up lasting nearly all day. I bought the biggest bottle (100 ml for around 90 dollars CAD) which in my opinion is well worth it, as I know this will be my favorite in the spring and summer. Only complaint is the design of the bottle. Can't say I'm a huge fan of the rubber daisies. I have to agree with other users on that and say it's kind of childish. But, this will definitely be a repurchase when the time comes. Very pleased.

This was just awful. Too strong and too floral. It might have been a nice scent if it was less strong. Glad this was just a sample and i didn't purchase it. Gave me a horrible headache!

I really don't have anything to say about this but perfection. It's light and floral, not like BAM in your face-floral, it's soft and soothing, it's really feminine and giggly. Something for the spring and summer, deff! I'm trying to finish my other perfumes so I can purchase this without guilty feelings :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely hate floral scents but recently I tried this and was surprised that I like it. Wouldn't repurchase but you can give it a chance if you like flowery scents that does not give you a headache.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Until recently, i used to love this scent :( Now I find it smells way too much like Nair hair removal lotion. In case anyone is wondering, I own the EDT version, so the scent might differ from the EDP, as far as I know.

I remember this being a lovely spring/summer fragrance I could wear daily. Now, it collects dust on my vanity. I try every once in a while to use it, but I end up having to spray myself with another fragrance to mask the scent.

R.I.P my love affair with Marc Jacobs Daisy.

Popular Fragrances