Marc Jacobs Daisy

3.9

on 11/19/2012 6:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This was way too sweet for my liking although the sweetness gradually dies out. Girly but not...bitchy if you know what I mean. It smells kind of how the bottle looks like.

on 11/8/2012 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My ultimate forvorite perfume. The bottle is so cute with the flowers! I love this light floral scent and I have repurchased it countless time.

on 11/7/2012 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

The reason so many people wear this perfume is because it truly is a beautiful scent. It is light and unassuming, not trying to be an instant classic or even dominate a room. It is a great scent for spring and summer and smells of watermelon and daisies (duh) to me. Not a great stand out pefume, but still a good scent, one that isn't going to burn any perfume bridges in your mind. Heard it might be good as a layering scent, so will report back once I try out some combinations.

on 10/12/2012 8:54:00 PM

i have repurchased this about 4 times which is a total shock because i usually get sick of a perfume half way through the bottle. this smells fresh and lovely and i have lost count of the compliments i have received while wearing it. it just works perfectly with my body chemistry. i have noticed that women prefer it rather than men. it is the only marc jacobs perfume that works for me which is a little disappointing, but i love it.

on 9/23/2012 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Reminds me of a more feminine, higher end version of B&BW's Country Chic. It is light and, as others have said, reminiscent of freshly cut grass and fruit at first. It is definitely a spring scent! The dry down is less grassy, and more of a simple warm musk (slightly powdery, but I think that's only on my skin in particular). It's definitely worth a try; it's not very unique but it's nice. Definitely an everyday scent.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this perfume, one of my favorites for summer or for cute and classy outfits. It missed a lippy simply because it's very, very strong when your body temperature warms up just a little bit, so you only need a little. If you're looking for a green, clean, cool scent, this is for you. My only problem is that I tend to get choked by it a bit.

on 9/20/2012 11:14:00 AM

This was a perfume I wore all the time for a year or so. Things I still like are the bottle, it's sort of differnt looking and I suppose quite youthful but not tacky. Then all of a sudden almost overnight the perfume just gave off a really strong smell of palma violets! I can appreciate most smells but the smell of Violet is just something I cannot stomach. Now when I smell someone wearing this, it's all I can pick out of the fragrance. I enjoyed this perfume whilst it lasted (until the violet smell came through) but I will not be buying again. Impartially the fragrance is not too sweet and like the bottle itself, smells youthful and elegant and not at all cheap.

on 9/18/2012 4:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

THIS IS MY SCENT. I never loved a fragrance until I smelled Daisy when I bought its miniature to try. I was really keen on the Eau so Fresh version because of its crisp fresh scent but Daisy just worked with my body chemistry better.

It lasts so well on me because after about 4-5 hours, it's still there which not many perfumes could stay on my skin. I do find that it can be overwhelming if overdone with too many sprays.

First sprayed on, you smell the fresh crisp scent like freshly cut grass but a tad sweeter. Then the drydown is more musky which is something I like, but it's not overly musky that it's overpowering. It is very fresh and very appropriate for daytime use. Perfect for spring/summer time but I love to use this year-round.

I love this scent I hate to say this is a floral because it's mostly woody and smells like fresh cut grass and Dewey dirt in the morning and actually according to fragrantica this is a woody floral and ozonic.

on 9/10/2012 11:49:00 AM

My everyday perfume! Light, pretty and feminine, Daisy comes in the sweetest bottle and is a great everyday scent! Lasts for hours. <3

Popular Fragrances