Marc Jacobs Daisy

3.9

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I suck at reviewing perfumes but uh yeah... I like this. It is nothing unique, it just smells pretty. It's very fresh and not overpowering. It smells youthful without being childish. And on my skin, it has a hint of warmth to it as it dries down. If you could bottle pretty, this would be it.

on 12/29/2012 6:04:00 PM

Personally, I find this perfume to be quite lovely. I couldn't get enough of it at the department store (I chose this over Dior's J'adore - but that'll be my next purchase.) I find that the floral scent reacts well with my body chemistry and it ends up lasting nearly all day. I bought the biggest bottle (100 ml for around 90 dollars CAD) which in my opinion is well worth it, as I know this will be my favorite in the spring and summer. Only complaint is the design of the bottle. Can't say I'm a huge fan of the rubber daisies. I have to agree with other users on that and say it's kind of childish. But, this will definitely be a repurchase when the time comes. Very pleased.

on 12/28/2012 4:07:00 PM

This was just awful. Too strong and too floral. It might have been a nice scent if it was less strong. Glad this was just a sample and i didn't purchase it. Gave me a horrible headache!

on 12/5/2012 5:41:00 PM

I really don't have anything to say about this but perfection. It's light and floral, not like BAM in your face-floral, it's soft and soothing, it's really feminine and giggly. Something for the spring and summer, deff! I'm trying to finish my other perfumes so I can purchase this without guilty feelings :)

on 12/1/2012 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely hate floral scents but recently I tried this and was surprised that I like it. Wouldn't repurchase but you can give it a chance if you like flowery scents that does not give you a headache.

on 11/29/2012 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Until recently, i used to love this scent :( Now I find it smells way too much like Nair hair removal lotion. In case anyone is wondering, I own the EDT version, so the scent might differ from the EDP, as far as I know.

I remember this being a lovely spring/summer fragrance I could wear daily. Now, it collects dust on my vanity. I try every once in a while to use it, but I end up having to spray myself with another fragrance to mask the scent.

R.I.P my love affair with Marc Jacobs Daisy.

on 11/25/2012 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Deep Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Daisy is very regal, light, ladylike yet fun. Exactly what I look for in the spring and summer. Too much bad it doesn't last long throughout the day. I bought the rollerball along with the bottle, just for little touch ups in between the day.The packaging is to die for, not childish in the least. I recommend this to any lady who wants feel fresh, classy and amazing.

on 11/21/2012 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

It's very young, and very simple. But the smell of violets is just.... addictive to me. It's a unique floral, it smells clean, crisp and fresh, like summer day playing in the grass. It's nothing amazing or special, reminds me of herbal essenses tousled shampoo. I hate the packaging however, looks like its made for a four year old, even if this is a younger scent the bottle is still too childish. And why call it "daisy" when it obviously smells like violets? I have hard time connecting the name and scent, they just don't go together in my mind. I have a small travel size and I wear it when I need a little pick me up. Not a scent I would wear everyday however, so I don't think I'll get the full size.

on 11/19/2012 6:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This was way too sweet for my liking although the sweetness gradually dies out. Girly but not...bitchy if you know what I mean. It smells kind of how the bottle looks like.

on 11/8/2012 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My ultimate forvorite perfume. The bottle is so cute with the flowers! I love this light floral scent and I have repurchased it countless time.