October 25, 2014 | 674 users online

Fragrances - Marc Jacobs - Daisy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2012 4:57:00 AM More reviews by raggie92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

THIS IS MY SCENT. I never loved a fragrance until I smelled Daisy when I bought its miniature to try. I was really keen on the Eau so Fresh version because of its crisp fresh scent but Daisy just worked with my body chemistry better.

It lasts so well on me because after about 4-5 hours, it's still there which not many perfumes could stay on my skin. I do find that it can be overwhelming if overdone with too many sprays.

First sprayed on, you smell the fresh crisp scent like freshly cut grass but a tad sweeter. Then the drydown is more musky which is something I like, but it's not overly musky that it's overpowering. It is very fresh and very appropriate for daytime use. Perfect for spring/summer time but I love to use this year-round.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2012 7:35:00 PM More reviews by StupidUserNames

I love this scent I hate to say this is a floral because it's mostly woody and smells like fresh cut grass and Dewey dirt in the morning and actually according to fragrantica this is a woody floral and ozonic.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2012 11:49:00 AM More reviews by kelsielilly

My everyday perfume! Light, pretty and feminine, Daisy comes in the sweetest bottle and is a great everyday scent! Lasts for hours. <3

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2012 2:50:00 AM More reviews by fatimarasheed

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LUV this product. The smell is amazing and versatile for all events. The price however is slightly expensive but well worth it. The packaging is also very cute and girly and it make you feel like that when your wear it to be honest( i know very cheesy). I would definitely buy this and so should you. So what are you still doing reading, GO GET THE PERFUME!!! :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2012 6:07:00 AM More reviews by lamourdesoi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Marc Jacobs - Daisy = LOVE! This fragrance is beautiful. The scent is gentle and refreshing, a great fragrance for daily use. The fragrance is packaged in a clear glass bottle with white and gold daisy flowers as the lid...adorable! The price can be reasonable, dependent upon where you make your purchase. It varies quiet extensively. I will be purchasing this product again xoxo lamourdesoi

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2012 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Emilyisagiant

bottom line: this is my favorite perfume. ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 11:14:00 PM More reviews by handfulofgoo

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this perfume.
It's fresh smelly and long-lasting.
Perfect for spring/summer months.
The only downfall: the price!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2012 8:22:00 PM More reviews by buttons723

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a nice light and floral scent and works great for summer. I don't love it since it's not exactly unique and it wears off quickly throughout the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2012 7:07:00 PM More reviews by jesscwy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an "Everyone loves" perfume coz the way it looks and the lovely floral smell.
However, I found that Chanel "Chance" smells quite similar to this and the fact is everyone has this perfume. I do want to smell a bit different from the others, so I gave up this perfume.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2012 11:04:00 PM More reviews by richellealexis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Bought this perfume for a really great deal at Winners last year (and I know the regular price is quite high). I wasn't too sure how it would smell, but I have to say that now it is definitely one of my favorite perfumes. It is so fresh and girly, it is definitely my favorite spring and summer perfume. Best of all, it is the only perfume that I wear that my boyfriend seems to enjoy. Bonus!