September 19, 2014 | 1637 users online

Fragrances - Marc Jacobs - Daisy

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2012 6:07:00 AM More reviews by lamourdesoi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Marc Jacobs - Daisy = LOVE! This fragrance is beautiful. The scent is gentle and refreshing, a great fragrance for daily use. The fragrance is packaged in a clear glass bottle with white and gold daisy flowers as the lid...adorable! The price can be reasonable, dependent upon where you make your purchase. It varies quiet extensively. I will be purchasing this product again xoxo lamourdesoi

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2012 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Emilyisagiant

bottom line: this is my favorite perfume. ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 11:14:00 PM More reviews by handfulofgoo

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this perfume.
It's fresh smelly and long-lasting.
Perfect for spring/summer months.
The only downfall: the price!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2012 8:22:00 PM More reviews by buttons723

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a nice light and floral scent and works great for summer. I don't love it since it's not exactly unique and it wears off quickly throughout the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2012 7:07:00 PM More reviews by jesscwy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an "Everyone loves" perfume coz the way it looks and the lovely floral smell.
However, I found that Chanel "Chance" smells quite similar to this and the fact is everyone has this perfume. I do want to smell a bit different from the others, so I gave up this perfume.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2012 11:04:00 PM More reviews by richellealexis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Bought this perfume for a really great deal at Winners last year (and I know the regular price is quite high). I wasn't too sure how it would smell, but I have to say that now it is definitely one of my favorite perfumes. It is so fresh and girly, it is definitely my favorite spring and summer perfume. Best of all, it is the only perfume that I wear that my boyfriend seems to enjoy. Bonus!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 7:43:00 PM More reviews by emilee246

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

fave smell ever!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2012 9:42:00 AM More reviews by maliciousdelicious

This perfume is so me! Fresh, floral and dewy. I love it and never get tired of it, unlike most perfumes. I can never commit to one perfume but this one I really love. My only complaint is that it has very little staying power but I do live in a very hot humid tropical climate. Also, the flower cap looks a bit cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2012 3:24:00 AM More reviews by Mereyland

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolutely gorgeous! Such a fresh, floral, crisp and just down-right pretty scent! It reminds me of summer and pretty floral dresses :) And such cute packaging! The flowers make it look so beautiful and appealing! Five outta five lippies for this one! definitely worth the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2012 9:45:00 AM More reviews by WaterQueene77

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am obsessed with this stuff. I got a sample at Christmastime in one of those Sephora sampler gift boxes; when it came time to purchase a full-size bottle I chose Gucci Guilty - which I love also. I am not usually a fan of light florals - I own J'Adore which is floral, Champs Elysees which is floral, and a couple of others that will usually satisfy me in the hot weather. I didn't think I needed another floral.

But damn! I sprayed a bit of Daisy my arm last night at bedtime - twelve hours ago! - and I am still getting whiffs of it. Definitely my next purchase. It does remind me a bit of Elizabeth Arden's Sunflowers, without the headache-inducing hard edges. The quality, packaging, and longevity are all tops in my book. I am rating the price as moderate because, although it is expensive, it's certainly not as pricey as some that don't last nearly as long.

Daisy is a light, pleasant floral that just ... makes me happy. I don't know how to explain it. I once read a review of Guerlain's CE that described it as "Sunshine in a bottle" and I agree, and feel the same way about Daisy. Wonderful stuff. BELIEVE THE HYPE! Highly recommended. But as always, you should test drive a new fragrance first. Treat yourself to a trip to the mall, visit Sephora and spritz Daisy, then head over to Legal Seafoods for a nice glass of wine at the bar while the fragrance blends with your body chemistry. I think you will love it.

Enjoy your summer, everyone!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No