OPI Russian Navy

4.6

Meh. A serious meh. And since it's so expensive this is why I only gave it two lippies. I would not repurchase it. It's not horrible just not beautiful. I feel this way about Glacier Bay Blues too. For a beautiful dark navy polish I love Zoya's Ibiza. Russian Navy is just so boring to me.

on 7/31/2010 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I heart, heart, heart this colour. Its the perfect 'undercover' blue. It has mystery written all over it. Definitely high voltage with a super shiny topcoat. Great for spicing up your winters!!!

on 7/29/2010 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

beautiful colour and actually turns out navy not black! really nice colour for winter however i find dark colours always hard to apply and get perfect.

on 7/24/2010 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

love this nail polish....i got a lot of compliments at work and from my friends...i usually wear this in the winter bc its dark...and i think i should buy a back up....its a very unique nail polish....it looks good on my tan skin...as long as i wear a base coat and a top coat it will last me the whole week.....

Ok so I thought I would like this color, I mean it's not bad, but it is quite dark...people asked me if i was wearing black and I only put one coat of this stuff on. Other than that it is a great color! :) I don't think I would buy it again, the reason I bought it this last time was because I got it on sale for about 3-4 dollars over at a hair salon trying to get rid of some of their OPI polishes.

on 7/22/2010 9:02:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love this color!! Beautiful, dark navy. I love most OPI polishes I've tried. But, I wonder why the color looks purplish in the bottle, which I would love on my nails, but not on. It's all very navy blue. Great color, and this one doesn't chip as easily as some of my OPI's.

on 7/20/2010 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This color is a perfect shade of very dark navy blue, it also looks purple in some lighting, and it's got a subtle amount of purple and red shimmers. You gotta have this if you are into the almost black type of color

on 7/17/2010 3:16:00 AM

I love how it's dark and edgy, but not as intense as black. I also love the pretty purple sparkles in it. It's my all-time favourite!

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Loooooove this color!!! Highly recommend for anyone that likes dark polish, this is a fabulous choice (:

on 7/16/2010 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This color is absolutely GORGEOUS, especially in the winter when I'm rather pale. In the light, you can see the bluish purple tint. I buy this over and over again. My go to winter shade. The only thing is I think this color would look best on lighter folks. If you're caramel colored or darker, I don't think it would have the same effect.

Popular Polishes