October 23, 2014 | 1951 users online

Polishes - OPI - Russian Navy

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2010 3:47:00 PM More reviews by HighlandCutie95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ok so I thought I would like this color, I mean it's not bad, but it is quite dark...people asked me if i was wearing black and I only put one coat of this stuff on. Other than that it is a great color! :) I don't think I would buy it again, the reason I bought it this last time was because I got it on sale for about 3-4 dollars over at a hair salon trying to get rid of some of their OPI polishes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2010 9:02:00 PM More reviews by Susee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this color!! Beautiful, dark navy. I love most OPI polishes I've tried. But, I wonder why the color looks purplish in the bottle, which I would love on my nails, but not on. It's all very navy blue. Great color, and this one doesn't chip as easily as some of my OPI's.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2010 6:41:00 PM More reviews by celevia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This color is a perfect shade of very dark navy blue, it also looks purple in some lighting, and it's got a subtle amount of purple and red shimmers. You gotta have this if you are into the almost black type of color

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2010 3:16:00 AM More reviews by Nenalata

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love how it's dark and edgy, but not as intense as black. I also love the pretty purple sparkles in it. It's my all-time favourite!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2010 1:19:00 AM More reviews by AmandaPanda013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Loooooove this color!!! Highly recommend for anyone that likes dark polish, this is a fabulous choice (:

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2010 1:07:00 AM More reviews by mawyyy

This color is absolutely GORGEOUS, especially in the winter when I'm rather pale. In the light, you can see the bluish purple tint. I buy this over and over again. My go to winter shade. The only thing is I think this color would look best on lighter folks. If you're caramel colored or darker, I don't think it would have the same effect.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2010 6:38:00 AM More reviews by peachconcealer

I was always afraid to try dark colours but this colour makes me want to wear more of dark shades. It looks graet on my NC40 skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2010 7:29:00 PM More reviews by mschah18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Completely adore this color. It's a gorgeous deep blue/purple with microglitter. My one complaint is that it looks more purple than the navy I was hoping for. Gorgeous nonetheless. Coverage and color are great with two coats and I never have a problem with chipping as long as I use a topcoat. I wear this most of the winter as my mani and pretty often throughout the year for a pedi. I'll definitely repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2010 1:30:00 AM More reviews by prncessjasmine

amazing shade of deep navy! probably one of my favorites of all time

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2010 3:16:00 PM More reviews by mintcandyapple

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love the formula of this one. The color is absolutely stunning. It is a dark navy/purple with microglitter. You will stare at your nails constantly.