OPI Russian Navy

4.5

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Beautiful navy blue with violet undertones! It doesn't look black or too dark on me like some say in reviews, maybe it depends on ur skintone. Perfect for winter.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I absolutely love this shade - perfect on both hands and feet!!! I had this on at Christmas and received lots of compliments. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

This is a fantastic colour, I get so many compliments when I wear it. A great navy with violet hues and a nice shiny finish. Fantastic staying power too, two coats of this lacquer and I can wear it without chipping for almost two weeks, and it's not too dodgy or noticeable to touch up any small chips if it comes to it. No top coat needed either. Great winter colour for nails and toenails, but I'll wear it in the warmer months as well when I'm feeling a bit mysterious or edgy. A good, classy alternative to straight black, but then, I have OPI's onyx as well... Will buy Russian Navy again when my bottle runs out.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Russian Navy is made up of a true marine-blue base with red-violet microshimmer. The shimmer adds a subtle "lift" to the colour on nails, keeping it from looking too blackened in different shades/types of light. Very dramatic, understated, and wearable all at once.

I absolutley love this color! It is the perfect color for winter! It looks great on short nails too! I would definatley buy this product again! Make sure to put two coats if you want the color to turn out how you want it.

Meh. A serious meh. And since it's so expensive this is why I only gave it two lippies. I would not repurchase it. It's not horrible just not beautiful. I feel this way about Glacier Bay Blues too. For a beautiful dark navy polish I love Zoya's Ibiza. Russian Navy is just so boring to me.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I heart, heart, heart this colour. Its the perfect 'undercover' blue. It has mystery written all over it. Definitely high voltage with a super shiny topcoat. Great for spicing up your winters!!!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

beautiful colour and actually turns out navy not black! really nice colour for winter however i find dark colours always hard to apply and get perfect.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

love this nail polish....i got a lot of compliments at work and from my friends...i usually wear this in the winter bc its dark...and i think i should buy a back up....its a very unique nail polish....it looks good on my tan skin...as long as i wear a base coat and a top coat it will last me the whole week.....

Ok so I thought I would like this color, I mean it's not bad, but it is quite dark...people asked me if i was wearing black and I only put one coat of this stuff on. Other than that it is a great color! :) I don't think I would buy it again, the reason I bought it this last time was because I got it on sale for about 3-4 dollars over at a hair salon trying to get rid of some of their OPI polishes.

Top Rated OPI Products