April 18, 2014 | 1795 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lipglass in Lychee Luxe

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2007 3:22:00 AM More reviews by krystennicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love corals and this is my favorite coral lip color. I use this one mostly in the summer. Looks so good with a tan.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2007 11:33:00 AM More reviews by 9Chickweed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

At first, I was scared away from this lipglass because of it's electric corally/orange-y appearance in the tube. However, on my Asian NC 20/25 skin and fairly pigmented lips, this comes off as golden, corally/peachy goodness and warms my face up instantly. Definite repurchase for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2007 9:47:00 PM More reviews by nuttycoconut

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The color is really pretty and I love the texture and light vanilla scent. However, this color is too bright for me so I can't really wear it, though i think it is really pretty in the tube.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2007 10:07:00 PM More reviews by sushiiflower

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

C40 - Brown Hair - Brown Eyes - GGG

After looking for a dupe that came with Stila's A Polished Affair set, there was a beautiful orangey peach gloss that looked so much better than my pinky brown nudes. I decided to try Lychee Luxe because I remember seeing it in person and the color being orange. I decided to buy it sight untried online. I am glad I purchased this! It's definitely not a color I would have tried on my own. It looks bright and garish, almost better suited for LLLs! I was definitely wrong because it's a beautiful corally orange with a slight golden sheen! I would definitely recommend trying before buying because I think this color is very hard to pull off without looking clowinish.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2006 11:21:00 PM More reviews by monstro

I love this colour! It perks up my face. Though as with all of Mac lipglass, I find the texture a bit too sticky.
Hair tend to get caught in it! Other than that, it's lovely, great shine!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2006 4:58:00 PM More reviews by alison_wonderland

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm not a huge lipgloss person, but I wouldn't give this one up! I really like putting a dab of it on my lower lip when I'm wearing MAC Exhibitionist lipstick (I'd imagine it would go well with Vegas Volt as well). I also wear it alone though in the warmer months -- and like the look. It suits and brightens my NC30 dark brown hair and eyes complexion/colouring. I'm a coral lover through and through though; and this is a bright one. Love it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2006 8:56:00 PM More reviews by swampbird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

although i ADORE MAC Lipglass, this color is just not right for me. it's too bright and too heavily pigmented. if i apply it reaaally sheerly over copious amounts of chapstick/clear lipgloss, then it's tolerable, but nothing special. hrmph.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2006 6:54:00 AM More reviews by belle_in_pink

At first, I found this color quite striking and desirable. It is unique, but the thing is, after a couple of times wearing it, I felt that the shade didn't suit me, having fair Asian skin. It would suit people who are a bit more brownish in complexion. But still, gorgeous shade. Just unlucky that it doesn't flatter me much. Or maybe not just my type.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2006 4:05:00 PM More reviews by samiam1022

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

When the salesperson at MAC suggested this shade, I thought she was nuts, but she tried it on herself to show me the color and it looked great on her. Turns out, it looks great on me as well, but only in the summer when my fair, freckled skin is tan. It is a very heavily pigmented gloss, so a little goes a long way. This shade goes amazingly well with Nars orgasm blush. Beautiful summer look!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2006 3:23:00 AM More reviews by mrstrii

I thought I could use this to replace Stila's Lip Glaze in Tangerine... I was so wrong... It turned out much to bright and pigmented... I was probably using too much... I recently dug it up from the bottom of my cosmetics graveyard and tried slicking on just a thin layer... hm, it could work for a casual evening... but for day, I doubt it. Anyhow will probably never repurchase.