October 22, 2014 | 946 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Bent Eyeliner Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2010 4:22:00 PM More reviews by goldenluxury

I use this brush to apply my MAC fluidline to create my cat eyes. With the brush being bent it doesn't affect my view so I can create a perfect line. This brush is very precise. The quality is also great! I wash it once a week with mild soap and it's just as good as first used!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2010 5:14:00 PM More reviews by lookn4smitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a phenomenal brush! The bent angle gives me great control because I can see where the tip is going. The brush itself is stiff but not scratchy. The stiffness is a pro because, again, I can control exactly where I want the liner to go. I've been using this for creme liners, eye shadows that I want to use as a liner, and I've even used it from pencil liners that tend to break easily after sharpening. So, its saving me money! It picks up product well and doesn't streak or skid. I can't think of any cons. I've washed mine several times. So it's holding up well. I really love this brush!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2010 6:56:00 PM More reviews by woahitsbrooke92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really liked this brush. I had just gotten a new cream eyeliner and I needed a really good brush. This was just awesome. I'm awful at applying eyeliner, and this has really helped me and made it easier. It eventually frays out, making it harder to get a thin or precise line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2010 1:44:00 PM More reviews by SimplyManda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

This is a fantastic brush. I picked it up because I'm a klutz with eyeliner. This allows me to get a thin, precise line which I can then build up if I want to. The bend in the brush allows me to get much closer to my lash line without getting makeup on my lashes. I will definitely be repurchasing when mine dies.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2010 4:10:00 PM More reviews by loveandmathematics

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Amazing! So precise! Gives you the perfect cat eye. Love love love love love it! Cannot say enough good things about it - it is just absolutely perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2010 9:03:00 AM More reviews by novastar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is an awesome liner brush! Definitely a great product at an awesome price. Highly recommend! I pair this with MAC fluidline and it's perfect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2010 8:37:00 AM More reviews by VioletBick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this brush! I only use it for my gel liners to get that thin, close to the lash line that I love for daytime. It's perfect! It's easy to find at Target and very affordable. I have no desire to try a more expensive brand. I have been very impressed by SK's products so far. Will recommend & repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2010 4:56:00 AM More reviews by rrag20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I super super love this!! one of my favorite in my brushes and applicators collections, I bought this because of the rave reviews I read about this product, the 1st time I bought this I was anxious that I might have a hard time using it, I never used a bent brush before in my eyes when putting liquid or gel liner, but when I used it I was really impressed, the Idea of the bent brush was really brilliant I can easily see my whole eyes while applying my gel or liquid liner, not like those straight applicators that makes me kinda cover my eyelids, it makes a beautiful precise line, I bought another 3 of this as a stock and even I had 3 stocks of this I'm still hoping Sonia Kashuk won't stop making this, pls pls pls... or I might not be able to make a nice lines on my eyelids again :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2010 7:53:00 PM More reviews by piinkcheeks27

This is such the perfect pair for my MAC fluidline! It gives a precise line without putting a strain on your eyes! It's also inexpensive. You have to clean it out with each use cuz it will start to build up & you wont have a clean line. This is such a great brush & nice addition to my collection! A must have!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2010 11:48:00 PM More reviews by sarawrrxd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Holy crap I think I've just found my soul mate. I love the staying power of creme/gel liners but I couldn't find a brush that made a precise line to my satisfaction like liquid liners. This eyeliner brush has solved every problem I've had with any other brush. I've always found it difficult to do a wing out with an angled eye brush and pretty much impossible to do any thin line with a square liner brush. The SK brush's bent shape just makes it effortless to make any thin or thick line your heart desires, both top and bottom lash line. Best of all, I can still line my eyes with this brush even AFTER I curl my lashes, which was unimaginable with any other liner brush. The bristles are very soft yet they are firm; I was afraid looking at it online that it'd be too floppy but it's just perfect. Best of all.. IT'S DIRT CHEAP!!!