Sonia Kashuk Bent Eyeliner Brush

4.6

brush

on 5/17/2010 12:24:00 PM

I love this angled brush. It makes lining your eyes quick and easy. I've used angled liner brushes in the past but not the kind with a point, they were the wider ones...well once you try this one you wont go back. I love this brush for gel and cream liners. It's nice and stiff so it gives you a clean line. I like to apply liners starting from the outside of my eyes using short strokes as i work my way in and this brush makes it a breeze. The only thing is, I can't use this for my waterline because it's too stiff. I have to use a different brush for that. i would repurchase.

on 5/15/2010 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This works really well to apply gel/cream eyeliners. It helps me apply it perfectly every time, and it's cheap! Also, the bristles are soft enough that I can use this to apply eyeliner to my waterline. I love this brush.

on 5/15/2010 5:41:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I am brand new to eyeliner and when i saw this and how its bent. i had to give it a try.
this tool is awsome and makes putting on my gel eyeliner a breeze. I LOVE it.
Firm brush tip makes it soo easy to get a nice thin line. (which is what i like)

soo easy;

I use this brush to apply my MAC fluidline to create my cat eyes. With the brush being bent it doesn't affect my view so I can create a perfect line. This brush is very precise. The quality is also great! I wash it once a week with mild soap and it's just as good as first used!

on 4/30/2010 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a phenomenal brush! The bent angle gives me great control because I can see where the tip is going. The brush itself is stiff but not scratchy. The stiffness is a pro because, again, I can control exactly where I want the liner to go. I've been using this for creme liners, eye shadows that I want to use as a liner, and I've even used it from pencil liners that tend to break easily after sharpening. So, its saving me money! It picks up product well and doesn't streak or skid. I can't think of any cons. I've washed mine several times. So it's holding up well. I really love this brush!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I really liked this brush. I had just gotten a new cream eyeliner and I needed a really good brush. This was just awesome. I'm awful at applying eyeliner, and this has really helped me and made it easier. It eventually frays out, making it harder to get a thin or precise line.

on 4/10/2010 1:44:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is a fantastic brush. I picked it up because I'm a klutz with eyeliner. This allows me to get a thin, precise line which I can then build up if I want to. The bend in the brush allows me to get much closer to my lash line without getting makeup on my lashes. I will definitely be repurchasing when mine dies.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Amazing! So precise! Gives you the perfect cat eye. Love love love love love it! Cannot say enough good things about it - it is just absolutely perfect!

on 4/4/2010 9:03:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is an awesome liner brush! Definitely a great product at an awesome price. Highly recommend! I pair this with MAC fluidline and it's perfect.

on 4/4/2010 8:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this brush! I only use it for my gel liners to get that thin, close to the lash line that I love for daytime. It's perfect! It's easy to find at Target and very affordable. I have no desire to try a more expensive brand. I have been very impressed by SK's products so far. Will recommend & repurchase.

Top Rated Sonia Kashuk Products