Avon Avon Dew Kiss Lip Dew

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

just got this yesterday. the pink package looks really cute and i love it make my lips feel so soft, considering such a cheap price. however, it does smell like cheap lipstick, which is why i took one lippie off. i also got the lemon ice tea flavored lip balm at the same time, but it smells horrible and makes me want to puke. but owell, it's just 79 cents.

Dew Kiss is a really good lip balm. It would rival my HG, mark. Kiss Therapy, if the textures and finishes were remotely comparable (Kiss Therapy is almost a gloss in both aspects). But it does come in close second!

This is a regular lip balm in a cute baby pink tube, neither waxy or slippery, but a great texture in between. It moisturizes much better than Bonne Bell Lip Smackers and other Avon lip balms, and it doesn't make my lips peel like these do. It does soften the lips a lot - I would guess it's the benzoic acid working as a subtle chemical peel. Its staying power is average, as I do feel the need to reapply every half hour.

The powdery-floral scent is moderately strong, and it doesn't fade quickly upon application, so I can see that this may be a problem for many who are sensitive to scents. It doesn't have much of a taste, though, just a hint of something slightly bitter and waxy or chemical. I do like the subtly pearlescent sheen it leaves on the lips, and the way it softens and moisturizes without any waxy or greasy feel. This feels like a perfect foundation for lippies, and a decent overnight treatment. I bought this product based on the reviews here and I'm very pleased I did - definite repurchase!

I love this stuff! It smells great, has just the right amount of shine, and at full price it's only a dollar :)

Love it, love it, love it---and would love it more if they made a formula with a high SPF.

For the price (69 cents on sale) you cannot beat this product. It works and it's cheap! I use it year round.

I have used Avon's Dew Kiss since high school. I love this lip balm! I put it on my lips every night before I go to bed and wake up with nice, soft moisturized lips - all ready for whatever lipstick I chose that day. Cannot be beat for the price and very nice NOT to have a fruity scent that so many lip balms have. I hate flavored lip balm and this does not really have much flavor. I have always loved the scent. I would not say it is "powdery", just nice and very subtle. It is a staple for me.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I do love this balm, like most everyone. It looks cute and smells nice. My only gripe is that there is no SPF. I need SPF in all my lip balms! Sunburned lips are NOT fun.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Always come back to this...it is so cheap and looks pretty/feels pretty on. I think the scent is kind of powdery, so it is actually a nice break from the strong fruity stuff that everyone has out.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love this lip balm. I buy lots of it when it is on sale. This is moisturizing and gives a really nice shine. My advice...do the dew!

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a really decent lip balm and it's inexpensive. It gave my lips a pretty, natural pink flush and moisturized them well.

Popular Lip Treatments