April 19, 2014 | 1599 users online

Polishes - China Glaze - For Audrey

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2012 11:29:00 PM More reviews by helster83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love it!! Tiffany blue is my favorite color. I put in 2 coats, the finish is glossy. No issues with chipping yet (this is my second day so far). I'll probably be wearing this color often!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2012 9:30:00 PM More reviews by V8nightmare

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this! finally got it after having it on my w/l for ever. Beautiful color, awesome formula, very fast drying and great staying power! Will def. repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2012 12:59:00 PM More reviews by kimmeekat72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

woot!!! winner!!! Its so smooth and shiney,,beautiful color and coverage,,I hesitated buying this a few months back,,end of summer actually,,But a new butterfly shirt inspired me to buy it now,,im so glad i did!!! Cant wait to do the toesies now!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 10:18:00 PM More reviews by scarymonster742

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous color, with a nostalgic name. Great formula, 2 coats to match bottle color, self leveling.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2012 6:55:00 PM More reviews by Girby

I absolutely love the colour and I normally love China Glaze polishes, but I found the formula of this one to be way too thick. Maybe it was just my bottle, I'm not sure. I had a very hard time working with it, however, it was worth it in the end. Lovely shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by mrsprawln

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! This is my favourite polish in my whole collection. I find myself turning to it most times when I can't pick exactly which one I want to wear. It is a fabulous shade that goes with almost anything, great consistency, and just an all round winner for me. I even got a compliment on it from an older gentleman just yesterday saying what a lovely but unusual colour it was

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2012 1:04:00 PM More reviews by hslo

Hmm, I can see why people were going crazy over this color when it was first launched. It really is the closest you can get to the Tiffany blue; nothing else fits. It's a lovely, elegant color, no doubt, and I do get compliments while wearing it. But it's one of those cool colors that doesn't suit some yellow-based skin tones and ends up giving you lobster hands.

Formula-wise, it's typical China Glaze: creamy, flows easily and applies well. Definitely one for keeps!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2012 4:42:00 AM More reviews by burgundyangel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

My first polish from China Glaze. I love this colour so much perhaps itz because I really like Tiffany silver. Truly Tiffany blue, brush a little too thin for my liking, but I can live with it.
I simply cannot stop looking at my nails..

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2012 3:41:00 AM More reviews by loveisblind1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This color is the closest color I've found for Tiffany Blue. I found many inspiration pics of Tiffany nails on the net. I did mine with two coats of this polish with white tips and I've received compliments on it! Its a very classy color. I don't really like really thin nail brushes as China Glaze has but the formula goes on pretty smoothly. I love the color!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/25/2012 9:48:00 AM More reviews by hellokitty05

I think I have a fake for audrey :( I bought mine off ebay and it's nothing like what others have described or in the pictures. Mine is a flat almost grey like green. Is it supose to be bright / neon-ish?