China Glaze For Audrey

4.3

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I got this mainly because it's popular. (Shh you've done it, too.) The shade is just lovely and I understand why people love it. A nice bright blue-ish green shade, perfect for spring. As with most of CG's polishes, application is nice. Just a lot of polish tends to get on the brush at once. (Which i like.)

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i love tiffany's jewelry and i've always loved the tiffany blue color...so glad i can paint my nails with this!!! i use about 2 coats and its fairy opaque

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is such a pretty colour and it looks great on the nail! I would definately recomend to anyone who is looking for a Tiffany Blue colour!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Very pretty Tiffany blue, barely distinguishable from my Tiffany pouches and boxes. The formula is beautiful, I for one could get away with one good coat. It's opaque and glossy, and not at all streaky, though I am sure it can vary from bottle to bottle depending upon how long it has been sitting on the shelf (though the bottles at my Sally's NEVER stay for more than week, and they get fresh shipments every Monday!). A very good quality polish, and if you would like to have a Tiffany blue color, I think is quite perfect.

There is nothing wrong with this polish. The formula is nice and the color is rich. My only problem with this polish is that the color looked so tacky and " like hi I am 14 years old" type of color on my nails :( I dont know why because the color is beautiful but it just wasnt beautiful on me. I will still use my bottle and hope the color combo with my skin tone grows on me, but I wont repurchase. I would still recommend at least trying this color because a lot of people like it so it obviously works well for so many.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

The famous For Audrey by China Glaze! The shade is a lovely ttiffany' blue, very milky green with a touch of blue. The shade is very unique and hard to describe.

Unfortunately what lets this polish down is the formula. It is runny and can pool at the cuticle. It is not self-levelling. Hard to apply even coats. Due to the pooling clean-up is essential. In my opinion, definately a three coater.

It looks okay on my skintone (around NW45 in MAC terms) but on a lighter skin tone it probably would look much better.

Definately comes into its own in the summer. On the right person its the perfect spring/summer shade. The person who likes this shade will say to themself 'I've just got to have it!', another person will be undecided.

But if you have to have it, in terms of the shade you will love it! But formula wise...China Glaze, I will not hold it against you!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

It's one of the best loved China Glaze colors and not just for its associations with Tiffany's and Audrey Hepburn, though it's a dangerously close blue (dangerous and just close because Tiffany & Co. have a copyright on their particular shade of blue). I love it because it's like nothing else I've seen. It's this weird combination of dusty saturation and pastel that makes this a winner for me, regardless of its famous associations.

Application was alright; three coats for evenness (but I'm learning that with most light colored cremes, this is a good strategy). It dried with a medium gloss so I added top coat for protection and to add a bit more shine to show off (the pic above has no topcoat, btw).

It's really gorgeous, and I'm excited to show this off on my fingers all day!

The perfect Tiffany-box blue, named for Audrey Hepburn's role in Breakfast with Tiffany's. It's a little thick and creamy looking for me to really like it on my hands, but it's a nice summery color for my toes and I wear it often.

This is the only nail polish color that I have ever re-purchased. I am always looking for the new hot polish, but this is a classic. The formula is great, the color is eye-catching and beautiful, but not crazy. I can't say enough good things about it. It's my favorite polish!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

love love love it! love this color specially if youre tan! it will brights up your skintone like OMG!!! it stays on better than any other brand. it stays up to 4 weeks on my toes! this color is a must for spring and summer!!!

Top Rated China Glaze Products