October 2, 2014 | 1046 users online

Polishes - China Glaze - For Audrey

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2012 2:27:00 PM More reviews by UTdaisy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The perfect Tiffany-box blue, named for Audrey Hepburn's role in Breakfast with Tiffany's. It's a little thick and creamy looking for me to really like it on my hands, but it's a nice summery color for my toes and I wear it often.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2012 1:12:00 AM More reviews by Spinerfemme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the only nail polish color that I have ever re-purchased. I am always looking for the new hot polish, but this is a classic. The formula is great, the color is eye-catching and beautiful, but not crazy. I can't say enough good things about it. It's my favorite polish!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2012 11:19:00 PM More reviews by juicy415

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

love love love it! love this color specially if youre tan! it will brights up your skintone like OMG!!! it stays on better than any other brand. it stays up to 4 weeks on my toes! this color is a must for spring and summer!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2012 11:49:00 PM More reviews by str8thuggin

I liked this well enough until I got Sinful Colors Mint Apple. Mint Apple is in the same color family, but has a slight tinge of green and a shimmer, which makes me love it much more than For Audrey. For Audrey looks flat in comparison and gives me "lobster hands" and Mint Apple does not. Plus, Mint Apple is only $1.99 at Walgreens. If you're thinking about For Audrey, check out Mint Apple, it's AMAZING!!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2012 11:29:00 PM More reviews by helster83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love it!! Tiffany blue is my favorite color. I put in 2 coats, the finish is glossy. No issues with chipping yet (this is my second day so far). I'll probably be wearing this color often!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2012 9:30:00 PM More reviews by V8nightmare

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this! finally got it after having it on my w/l for ever. Beautiful color, awesome formula, very fast drying and great staying power! Will def. repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2012 12:59:00 PM More reviews by kimmeekat72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

woot!!! winner!!! Its so smooth and shiney,,beautiful color and coverage,,I hesitated buying this a few months back,,end of summer actually,,But a new butterfly shirt inspired me to buy it now,,im so glad i did!!! Cant wait to do the toesies now!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 10:18:00 PM More reviews by scarymonster742

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous color, with a nostalgic name. Great formula, 2 coats to match bottle color, self leveling.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2012 6:55:00 PM More reviews by Girby

I absolutely love the colour and I normally love China Glaze polishes, but I found the formula of this one to be way too thick. Maybe it was just my bottle, I'm not sure. I had a very hard time working with it, however, it was worth it in the end. Lovely shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by mrsprawln

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! This is my favourite polish in my whole collection. I find myself turning to it most times when I can't pick exactly which one I want to wear. It is a fabulous shade that goes with almost anything, great consistency, and just an all round winner for me. I even got a compliment on it from an older gentleman just yesterday saying what a lovely but unusual colour it was