L'Oreal Voluminous Marker eyeliner

2.2

on 5/12/2009 12:35:00 AM

I HATE this eyeliner. I bought it because I thought the marker would make it easier to apply a liquid liner - definitely not. It doesn't come out easily and looks really light, not like a good black liquid eyeliner. It's too hard to get a thin line, and a think line looks too light. I definitely wasted my money.

on 4/27/2009 1:14:00 AM

I love this eyeliner. So it doesn't really fit the category of eyeliners and if you're looking for just a normal eyeliner pencil, don't buy this. This is a special product. It's like in between liquid and pencil eyeliner however it has the benefit of liquid that it's easier to apply but it doesn't look as dramatic as liquid, it still looks pretty natural and innocent. It's sooo easy to put it on!!! It really looks very natural which I love most about it.

on 4/22/2009 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I really like the applicator on this eyeliner. It makes it easy to draw a straight line but it does go on thick. It last a really long time but you can't use it on your water line. I think its worth your money if you're going to use it on your upper/lower lash line

on 4/17/2009 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I feel that it lasts and is a nice dark brown color but the tip is very fat like that of a marker and it is hard to use under the eye
Overall I don't feel it is as bad as some have said in their reviews but I just can't get into liquids as much as pencils but I really do think it is a nice liner and it does last!

on 4/16/2009 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

The tip is horribly large, just like that of a markers.. actually sharpies have a finer tip.
This is very watery and doesn't last on the eye at all.

on 4/8/2009 6:56:00 PM

OMG this is the worst eyeliner eveeeer. What the hell!? Is this an actual marker? Seriously it went on weird, the color wasnt even black, it came out like this weird gray, and it was hard to apply. This was HORRIBLE.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

This eyeliner is awful with a capital A. I bought it in dark brown and when it says marker on the package, it really means marker. A sharpie would work the exact same way and would be a lot cheaper. It was so not worth the $8. It's very watery and smudges very easily if you don't wait a few minutes for it to dry and the tip is too thick even when you try to use the corner to make a very thin, defined line. Worst liner I've ever tried.

on 3/5/2009 8:05:00 PM

I can't believe I even wasted my money on this product. It is probably the worst eyeliner I've ever used.. first of all it is really hard to get a nice thin line, and once you do get it to look decent, it either smudges, or turns a gray color when it dries! it doesnt even stay black, when you put it on it seems like someone added a whole bunch of water to it. it also doesnt last, after a few hours it seems like it just magically disappears. this eyeliner is seriously a waste of time and money.

on 2/25/2009 10:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I got this as an extra in a swap and I LOVE it! To be clear I normally use a black eyeshadow as a liner so I'm used to not drawing a line but instead dabbing the liner into my lash line. And that is the way this liner works best. It makes a nice thick line & makes my lashes look much thicker. Lasts all day. I would repurchase this.

on 1/20/2009 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This takes a little practice, bu I was able to achieve a nice line. I wish it was a tad darker though. I like the concept of the marker and wish it came in variety of colors. The trick is to start slowly and connect small lines right to left if that makes any sense. You will need a steady hand. I love eyeliner. It is one of my to have products. I really enjoy having this in my collection.