November 29, 2014 | 1130 users online

Powder - MAC - Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2014 10:26:00 PM More reviews by bunniluv88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This powder foundation is my go to foundation when I am really busy and don't have the time to apply liquid foundation.I spray some MAC fix+ on my face and then, I apply with a powder brush,and I am good to go. My shade is N4 or N5.

Would I buy this product again? Yes, I would

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2014 10:18:00 PM More reviews by Teen84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a HEAVY!! makeup!.. You can feel it all the day in your face like a mask! It has a full matte coverage but i can just recomend it for a night heavy makeup because it does not look natural at all!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2014 7:29:00 PM More reviews by starstruck82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

At first I loved this powder because it provided high coverage, had a matte finish, matched my skin (C40) and was so easy to use. I used this everyday for a year for those quick mornings, used it on its own, over concealer, even over foundation and kept it in my bag for touchups. But I soon fell out of love with it, cause I realized it had a really cakey, overly powderly look to it. It also oxidized on my face and turned much darker after a few hours. I personally prefer a more dewy than matte look these days which is why I gave this up. I prefer MSF Natural in medium dark over this. You can read my comparison between the 2 here:

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2014 2:43:00 PM More reviews by Leahdearr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Overall, I do not like. It doesn't control oil. And they matched me to a shade that's too dark && then I couldn't return it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 7:26:00 PM More reviews by JustKara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my holy grail foundation! I have been using it for over four years and have never been let down. I use it in N4, and it has very good coverage, even for my pale skin. It took me awhile to find a foundation that matched my fair, neutral toned skin, but this powder is perfect. It has great staying power, and only creases a little after 16 hours of wear on me. Altogether it is an amazing foundation with great coverage, and it is very easy to find your right shade with it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2014 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Iana2592

It's ok to use if your going for a natural look very thin and loses its colour three hours after applied. Small coverage.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2014 2:58:00 PM More reviews by thaonlylakergirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Deep Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I should've gotten a clue by the lack of reviews by members with dark skin that this was no good for me. I bought it in NW50 and the color looks just lovely in the compact. But on the skin, it looks gray. I suppose all the rave about this is from ladies with lighter skin. But dark-skinned ladies know how hard it is to find products that don't turn ashy or gray on us. Well this isn't it. I consistently have issues with MAC products looking gray on me.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2014 10:56:00 PM More reviews by bettyandmary

I've been using this for years-my skin breaks out really easy, but this covers imperfections like a dream. Very natural coverage as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2014 1:39:00 AM More reviews by BeautyBrunette16

Bought this impulsively. So glad I did! This is great it's lightweight, natural, and blends beautifully. Is it worth $30? Yes!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2014 12:32:00 PM More reviews by popcornlover722

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this powder it gives a great medium-full coverage and looks really natural. Feels light on the skin!