March 1, 2015 | 1965 users online

Crème - Graftobian - HD CREME FOUNDATIONS, 64 SHADES

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2011 10:03:00 AM More reviews by riamaynes

I took make up classes recently and this is the product we use at our school. This is good for dry/combination skin.
I got warm 1 and warm 2. That entire set is enough for base, contour and highlight for different shades of warm skin tones.
It's very pigmented and it's a real steal! Use a mixing palette to spread a small amount of this foundation then use a wet beauty blender to apply it. As a result, it gives a flawless finish. Top it off with a 2 way powder and volah! full coverage, light and flawless!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2011 11:27:00 PM More reviews by nokomic

I have tried a lot of expensive foundations and this is by far the best. It looks like real skin. It lasts. It covers, but can be worn sheer. It also doesn't break me out. My color is Primma Donna and I'm a NC20.

It does take a little bit to find the right color (I would order one of those 5 pan palletes, I think they are only twenty dollars at camera ready cosmetics.com) and it does take a few tries to learn how you prefer to use it but in the end it's so worth it. I have two toddlers and I'm usually exhausted and look pretty bad in the morning. I'm also pressed for time, to say the least, and this is the perfect thing for me.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2011 3:16:00 AM More reviews by UrrUrr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Don't quite like it as a foundation.. (would give a rating of 2) but i love it as a concealer. This is NOT a foundation for humid climates. It will sink into the pores and slide off quickly even with primer and loose powder. If you have large pores/small dry flakes of skin on your face please skip this as it will just highlight them in an unflattering manner.

It is quite greasy going on too so I don't really like the feeling of it on my whole face. Coverage is pretty good but I did not like the way the foundation looked on my face. I'm usually the lightest/2nd lightest colour in foundation (NC15-20) and I found Ingenue an okay match. I am not going to use this as foundation because of the AWFUL smell. I can tolerate scent in my products but this reeks of petroleum and makes me feel as if I'm slathering Vaseline on my face. The smell lingers for a long time and I just can't stand it.

However, it's amazing as a concealer. A small amount can cover up most of my dark circles. I've not found any concealer that covers better than this foundation :-) I usually use a brush to apply it then I smooth it out a little with my finger.

I got my foundation from MakeUpMania. It was really cheap, even with international shipping thrown in so no harm trying :P

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2011 6:49:00 PM More reviews by stellarfungi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Me: 24, sensitive skin, combo/oily. I'm a MAC NC20, and Graftobian's Ingenue shade fits me perfectly.

The product: There are a few ways to go about trying this. Several websites, such as camerareadycosmetics.com, offer samples. I've heard those samples are tiny, so I avoided that. If you're confident of your shade, you can buy a pot of it for only around $12. I opted to buy the Warm #1 Palette for $20, and I'm glad I did. Each shade is a small size, but you use up so little of it each time that it will last you a long time! And it's a great way to figure out what shade you are.

My experience: I really love this! I've always heard negative things about "pan makeup", but this is meant for HD, where all of your flaws are on sharp display, and so it looks nothing like the cakey, obvious stage makeup of yore. I've tried RCMA foundation in the past and found it very dry and cakelike, but Graftobian HD Creme is creamy and easy to spread.

The only thing I DON'T like about this is that it does not look nice over my silicone-based sunscreen. This is why Graftobian has a mattifying setting spray, instead - this foundation is meant for a moisturizing primer, NOT a mattifying primer. If you do need a mattifier or something to help it set, whether in powder or spray form, it goes on top. It does apply well over my non-silicone based sunscreen, which is Burnout Eco-Sensitive SPF 32.

To apply the HD Creme, I use three different products: the foundation itself (obviously!), a BeautyBlender sponge, and Reviva Labs Rosewater Facial Spray.

For a sheerer but 100% flake-free and foolproof application, I moisten the BeautyBlender, dot the foundation around my face, spritz my face with the Reviva spray, and then buff it all in with the large end of the BeautyBlender. Once it's been blended in, I mist my face with the spray again and leave it at that. Both the damp BeautyBlender and the spray sheer out the foundation a little, but it melts into my skin perfectly.

For heavier coverage, I spritz my skin with the rosewater spray and wait for that to sink in. I dot my face with the HD Creme and buff with the BeautyBlender, following up with a spritz once I am finished.

This DOES lack staying power, but I've found that buffing pure silica powder on top works like a charm for getting this to set and stick for hours. continued >>

18 out of 18 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2011 7:11:00 PM More reviews by glamarmywife

I wanted to love graftobian. I really did. 5 colors for 23$ I knew I couldnt go wrong. I am an NC43 so I purchased the pallete in warm #2. Desert sand & golden sunset were perfect colors for me depending on how much sun I get. The other colors provided a highlight/concealer & contour colors. I love the way it looks on my skin. It blends in flawlessly. My only complaint is with my oily skin that the next day my pores were clogged like no other. I was so dissapointed. I will be saving this for special occasions but I cant wear this every day.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2011 7:29:00 AM More reviews by Samanthazahra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

im really surprised about how many good things i have to say about this foundation. im a foundation addict and this has outdone everything from drugstore to high end i have tried.

Colour match

i purchased the neutral palette #1 to find the right colour match first. i am close to nc/nw25, ie. very neutral toned. great matches for me have been revlon colorstay in nude and dior foundation in 020. i find sweet heart to be the best match for me but there differences are so slight that i can easily get away with any of them. it is only when i take a step back that i notice the slightest difference in the depth but it still blends well into my skin.

Skin type

i admit the ingredient list did raise an eyebrow but ive had absolutely no problems with it so far and i generally have combo sensitive skin. as gossmakeupartist described it really is just pigment in a beautiful base. no added skincare benefits. which makes complete sense as everything my skin needs is in my favourite moisturiser and sunscreen.

Texture

i love how pigmented it is, i was shocked at how the smallest amount covers my redness and imperfections instantly and how effortless it is to blend. the thing i love most about this foundation is that it fuses so well with my skin making my complexion look flawless and healthy. it is definately buildable but stays light and never gets masky. this is exactly what i look for in a foundation.

Lasting power

I wear this to work often and just set it with a translucent powder and it lasts throughout the day. very happy.

Price

Very economical. it doesnt make sense lol for the price its definately worth a shot i think.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2011 2:24:00 PM More reviews by kerra525

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought the Warm palette and cannot live without it. It's my must have item for photoshoots. A little goes a long way. Luv it.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2011 3:47:00 PM More reviews by xlucyxoxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This looks so natural and flawless on the skin. I couldnt believe it. However, it clogs my pores... which is annoying. But i cant stop using it because it looks so damn good! It's long lasting, but the oil control is not so good. So if you're really oily, dont use this on your T-zone, unless u have a really good mattifyer xD

I do recommend :)

EDIT: BROKE ME OUT, CLOGS MY PORES =[

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2011 3:17:00 PM More reviews by esornart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For reference I am MAC NW20. I ordered Pallette #1 Neutral and it's a pretty good match!

I love how there are 5 different shades in the Pallette and I use the darker shade to contour or when I am darker in the Summer. It looks really natural and flawless in real life and in photos. Covers well. I use my MUFE HD powder on top. (although i read on reviews some use the BEN NYE HD powder).

So far I like it! I would love to try out the Cinema Secrets Palettes first before I decide which one I like better and order the full size!

I use this for special occasion when I am going out to parties and need to look flawless in photos.

Give it a try!!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 4:58:00 PM More reviews by wunverdoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

After the amazing reviews I couldn't wait to try this foundation but sadly was extremely disappointed. The cover is fantastic but when applied it just doesnt seem to sink into the skin, just sits there so when I apply powder ontop it takes a lot of the coverage away with it. After a few hours it seperates on my t zone and becomes a greasy cakey Un natural mess. Would definitely never rephurchase

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No