September 23, 2014 | 1086 users online

Liquid - Make Up For Ever - Face & Body Liquid Make Up

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2012 2:04:00 AM More reviews by irvinjon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I dont like it at all, Well first it have an annoying fragrance in it, eww smell horrible smell like flowery old Granny lol, Also The coverage is very light and I like it but it didnt hide my flaws and imperfection plus Again The fragrance broke my Skin ,,

PROS:
VERY NATURAL LOOKING
EASY TO APPLY AND BLEND

CONS:
FRAGRANCE
IT BROKE ME OUT

Hope this helps ladies :)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2012 7:41:00 PM More reviews by SophieeeMakeup

Its a Love Hate! Bought this foundation, a few weeks ago, I was really excited to try this out, as it claims its water resistant, sweat proof ect. (true-ish) If you like your coverage STAY AWAY! You need almost perfect skin to be able to wear this foundation, extremely light coverage, PRO: Impossible to be cakey! I would know because when i wear it I have to apply like 20 layers!!! love the natural glow it gives the skin! Its 80% water, so its moisturizing on the skin. Love the 50ml bottle, 20ml more than your usual foundation

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2012 5:48:00 AM More reviews by creamdeviolet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i studied in mufe academy for 3 yrs but now i work for mac, i don't know why is everyone saying MAC 15 or slightly lighter than MAC 15 should go for #36/38. Yes it's a really well blending product but you know what. You just pale your skin up, #36 is lighter than #38, and #38 is for MAC NC7 people to use, #36 for NW5.

for ref, I have over 50 foundations, MAC 15 can work as a bronzer for me, this is (#36) the only foundation i could wear, I swear!
Even nicola roberts makeup line Dainty Doll is darker than my face, NO makeup brand make lighter one.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2012 5:47:00 PM More reviews by blushinglara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted minimum coverage, that didn't look caked on or made my face shiny - and this one is perfect! It lets your skin show thru slightly and so it looks very natural.. doesn't settle in imperfections and corrects minor redness. This is also the only foundation that doesn't make me break out!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2012 5:22:00 PM More reviews by DCarter23103

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

If you're looking for a light coverage foundations that blends well and lasts all day, then this one is for you! A little goes a long way with this foundation and there are many colors to match many different shades of skin. The finish is lovely and it lasts all day. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2012 1:13:00 AM More reviews by northerndownpour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the only foundation that I've ever bought that has really worked for me (and I've bought a lot). The coverage on the foundation is not great but I mainly use it to even out my skin tone and correct any redness. Though, you can easily layer this foundation to bump up the coverage. It looks so natural on the skin. Usually I buff my foundation in with my stippling brush and then use MAC select moisture cover on any blemishes. Overall it's a nice foundation with light to medium coverage that feels really good on the skin.

Also it comes in a nice range of shades. They even have a shade for my super fair skin. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 4:50:00 PM More reviews by greymattergirl

I have been on a maddening hunt for a foundation that will stand up to the Florida humidity. I had finally accepted defeat after trying Guerlain, Chanel, Kevyn Aucoin SSE, and my last purchase, Lancome 24hr. I told myself my expectations were to high, I was looking for a product that didnt exist. I thought I had found my HG in Guerlain, but the shades were not light enough for my very fair skin. Well, I decided to give it one more shot, and I had it narrowed between 3 choices, MUFE Face & Body, Kett Cream, and Shiseido Sun Protection. All 3 claim to be either water proof or resistant. Well I ended up going with the MUFE as it was my birthday and Sephora had some goodies to go with it and I knew I could return it with no problems should I need to. I would like to add that on top of our evil humidity, I also had a hysterectomy, and so to add injury to insult, I sweat like a bloody pig all hours of the night and day. I couldnt go 10 mins outside without all my foundation melting and running down my face..if I could get to AC quick enough to prevent the meltdown, on my nose where my sunglasses sit, the makeup would be 100% gone, leaving redness and splotches where the makeup would have worn off. -.- So the thousands I've invested in my collection did me no good, as I couldn't use my products w/o a base to first put them on. Well enter MUFE F&B. First off the color range is fantastic, I'm usually the lightest color in any range, and I chose 38, Pink Porcelain. When I first saw it, I thought maybe I needed the pinker shade, but nope, it was a PERFECT match. I have pretty clear skin to start with but, I have alot of redness in my cheeks and some broken capillaries..but usually no breakouts and no scarring. This foundation is SUPER SHEER. I knew this before buying, but had no idea just how sheer it was untill I used it. If you are looking for even medium coverage, you may not want this foundation. Yes, it can be layerd and built up a bit, but it will not cover serious flaws in any way shape or form. I used one layer all over, with fingers, after it set I used a BB to kind of "press" any excess off while blending edges. After that I used a few drops to go over my cheeks where the redness is, and also let that set, and tapped at it again as it sets quite dewy..by tapping it takes the shine down just a touch, making it look super duper natural. The website says it sets from a liquid to a somewhat powdery finish, but my arse it does..I didn't find it had a powdery finish at all. May be my skin type, but it didnt bother me and it looked flawless regardless. Now even with 1 layer all over and almost 3 layers on the cheeks, the redness still could be seen ever so slightly, but it evened my complexion to a level I was satisfied with. You can still see my freckles, and the pink left in my cheeks still looks natural and nice, and was toned down enough that I still needed to use a blush to add a bit of color back in. It did not settle into fine lines like my Chanel, it did not dry my skin, (which is normal, sometimes a bit oily in places), it did not seperate or flake. It seemed to adjust to my skin in a perfect way in all areas. Now to the good stuff..I would not say this is water proof..but, its damn close. I applied this the first time and decided to go to the store, 3/4 of a mile from my home. In July. In Florida. With no AC, and sunglasses on. Before I even turned my car on, I had sweat dripping down my face. Half a mile down the road, I was so sweaty I could feel the sunglasses sliding on my nose from the sweat. I did use some Chanel loose powder to set under my eyes and around the area where my glasses would sit. On the way home, I was sweating so bad I had drops on my cheeks and nose. When I removed my glasses I did have a bit of transfer, but that could have been the powder. I also had a bit of redness where the glasses where on my nose, but a simple tap of my finger and it was like it was never there. I looked in the mirror and it was PERFECT. No lines where the sweat had ran in droplets, no seperating, no creasing, no shine! It looked as if it had been freshly applied! It looks so natural, doest set in pores, didnt wrinkle at the corners of my eyes..just perfect. I am amazed. I havent tried it in the pool, but I was looking to combat the sweat and so far, I think this does the trick. Its so light, I dont feel it on the skin at all, even after the sweat. Ive seen reviews where people have said it gets a tacky feel once you sweat or as it wears, I did not experiance this at all. It feels soft and I forget its even on, which I have never once experianced with any other foundation. If I had to pick a con about it, I would say perhaps the coverage, but really I cant even complain about that. Its so sheer that it really lends a hand in shade selection as it lets your natural color come through, making it blend flawlessly, and making it very hard to get a wrong color unless you go way out and buy a color much different from your own. You could easily get a shade lighter or darker and probably make it work, and this is coming from someone who is extremely pale and even the slightest mismatch shows up on. If you have healthy skin, like the sheerest of coverage, want a natural/dewy finish, sweat resistant foundation, this may be for you! I am in love, and untill I find a more water resistant formula that also gives me the same perfect pores and lasting ability, this is my summer HG! I will finish with one last warning, and I know Ive said it already, but in an effort to avoid broken hearts, it can not be said enough how sheer this gel formula is. I think its even sheerer than my LM tinted moisturizer. It goes on like colored water, but it blends seemlessly with your own skin, you can not even see it when you use magnification. All in all I really love it so far, and cant reccomend it enough for high humidity and heat!

11 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2012 5:15:00 AM More reviews by sashsvjet

There is NO COVERAGE. none...... NONE!!! why didn't I just buy a moisturizer for 60$, not to mention my skin broke up in tiny little bumps all across my whole face after 5 uses. This is not a foundation. why it receives grave reviews is beyond me? gives a "dewy" effect but wtf a moisturizer does the same thing. people are conned who buy this and still five grave reviews.

IF this was a foundation I would absolutley love the consistency and the way it is able to spread. otherwise. nothing. this is a zero to me.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2012 7:06:00 AM More reviews by fofocool

it is a really good foundation if you have close to perfect skin... I suggest you ask for a sample to check the coverage... it looks super natural and it works form my cobination skin quite well... not perfectly well, just well.. it is my 1st choice for thwe summer...

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2012 10:26:00 AM More reviews by aspirationfailure

I was shopping for a sheer foundation for summer that would work with my oily skin. I have a little surface redness, but my main issue is large pores, shine, and oil. Going on, this foundation leaves a nice natural, satiny finish. It would be perfect if it stayed that way. However, by late afternoon I look in the mirror and oh my goodness! I am a complete oil slick! It's bad. I think this would work wonderful for dryer skinned girls but if you're as oily as I am, please stay away.

I am NC35 and wear the shade 34 which is a perfect color match. It is more neutral/beige toned than yellow. The foundation is sheer so I think it has a lot of forgiveness in color range.