April 16, 2014 | 1979 users online

Liquid - Make Up For Ever - Face & Body Liquid Make Up

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2012 3:56:00 PM More reviews by jnbaisden

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

There is so much to love about F&B. The color match is awesome (MAC NC50 - MUFE F&B 12), and the coverage is light to medium that covers beautifully. It gives just enough coverage to give you a flawless glow without looking cakey or unnatural at all. This foundation also applies and blends like a dream no matter how you apply it. The wear time for this foundation is also superb; I easily get 12 hours of wear out of this product, and I never feel as though it looks like I've worn it for 12 hours when I remove it at night. Another plus for me is that it has no crazy side effects either - it doesn't cause any breakouts (and I have sensitive skin and eczema) nor does it oxidize. I know that some may consider the cost high for the amount of product you get, but you need so little product to cover your entire face (I use 1 pump), I can't imagine anyone running out of it quickly even with everyday use. And bonus...It comes with a pump, so it's perfect for germaphobes like myself! =)

I also own MUFE's HD foundation (which I was infatuated with until I bought this one...F&B is my fave), and I must say that it is worth it to own both. Both give beautiful coverage, but HD is perfect for special occasions add flawlessness while F&B is awesome for everyday wear and casual events. I highly recommend it!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2012 2:53:00 AM More reviews by evesinkiewicz

This foundation was great until it clogged my pores. I loved the glow it gave my skin and was even ok for my oily skin as long as I put a light powder over it and blotted a few times a day. So I do recommend this, but with sensitive skin just remember to sample first.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2012 5:55:00 PM More reviews by BFFofValerie1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this foundation. It actually tricks me into thinking i have perfect skin. It doesn't look like there is foundation on your face at all. I get disappointed when i realize its all a lie after i wash it off. Its a water based gel formula with no emulsifiers. I found its best to apply with a buffing brush (i use Real Techniques expert face brush) and then blend with fingers. I use a primer underneath it (Korres pomegranate) and its lasts all day. It gives a nice glow to your face but depending on your skin type it can go past glow and go to oily. Luckily I'm dry so i don't have this problem, although i still blot once or twice due to the GA humidity. Id love to repurchase. Its truly one of a kind

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2012 6:17:00 PM More reviews by shumowmow

I like this product a lot. It's light and very easy to blend. I use a primer underneath and the foundation stays on my face the whole day. Sometimes I blot in the late afternoon but it's usually unnecessary. It's definitely buildable and give you a very natural look as you don't have makeup on.

However, to me being "natural" comes with a downside to some of people looking for more coverage. This is a very sheer foundation, it doesn't have a lot of coverage. It will even out the skin tones but freckles and little imperfection will show through. If I want to more coverage, I have to use concerlers to cover up those spots. If you are looking for coverage, this foundation is not for you.
I like the fact that it gives you a very natural look including a bit of freckles ( I think it's very cute ).

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2012 12:58:00 PM More reviews by Sagehen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchsed in Coffee (too ruddy) and Caramel (chalky) and have not been happy with either shade. I felt like it gave almost no coverage and I feel like you have to use too much per application. I did not find a color match either.
I like the glass bottle and the pump, and for someone who likes that shiny (dewy, they say?) finish and like little to no coverage for this amount of money, and who does not have oily skin (I had to powder by the time I got to work), then this is a good product. I like it in theory, because I was looking for waterproof, and if I found a color match then I would be more willing to work with it (I have been told to squirt out more than you need and work it in your palm for a few seconds, which will let the water evaporate and THEN apply, but that is so wasteful and time-consuming, and I can buy MAC Face and Body Foundation to do all that work at a fraction of the price).
As you can see, I was torn by the experience. I wanted to like it and all the hype got to me, but it just didn't work out for me. It is not a bad product, just not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2012 12:21:00 AM More reviews by lilblue10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm combo/oily and have a lot of acne scars and textured skin so I need pretty good coverage,I would say it's light/medium coverage but I set it with MAC Studio Fix powder which is a combo made in heaven. I've tried pretty much every foundation out there except for high high end and they ALL looked cakey/unnatural. But this one looks SO natural, it's like I have nothing on but yet still have beautiful skin. Yes I still get oily with this but when I do it's more like a ''glowy'' shine instead of an oil slick. Anyway I I've been using this combo for a month, so I think I can truly say I've found my HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2012 1:11:00 PM More reviews by lawla91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

My favourite everyday foundation, when you first apply it it's very liquid-y, just rub it all over your face and it'll dry in a powder finish. I actually really think it's just powder and some water, but in a very good way cause when you apply it after the water evporates the powder grips well to your skin and dries so naturally, it's defiantly not for heavy duty coverage but it'll make any skin look like just good skin.
I would suggest you get some samples of a couple of color matches you think matches you best, the SA matched me to a very light color that just didn't look good, but thankfully I asked for a couple of samples of the next darker shade before I left the store just in case. After seeing how horrible the match I bought I tried the sample and it was a perfect match!
So be really careful, however it's a light coverage foundation so you do have a little more freedom when it comes to shades, it won't make the biggest difference.
I would say this is just an excellent excellent everyday foundation, I have this and the HD and they are all foundation I need in my life, I wear the HD when going out when I want a flawless face, and the face and body every morning for daytime. They're just amazing.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/18/2012 12:47:00 PM More reviews by denvergal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not for me. Color match is great (#32)but I don't like the watery formulation. Provides less coverage than a tinted moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2012 8:07:00 PM More reviews by Rosalyn16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this foundation!! As someone with clear and (luckily) blemish-free skin, I was simply looking for a foundation that would even out my skin tone (I get a bit red and blotchy sometimes). All of the other foundations I have tried caked and looked heavy or just unnatural on me, but not this one! It seriously feels like a second skin...I can't tell where the foundation starts and ends, but it makes my skin look flawless. I have combination skin, so my nose does get a bit oily sometimes, but I just apply MUFE HD Finishing Powder, and I'm good to go. I'm so thankful I found this wonderful product because otherwise I would have turned to tinted moisturizers, which I heard can leave your skin looking very oily and shiny. There have been some negative comments about the smell, but honestly it doesn't bother me at all. It's a very subtle scent, and goes away (or I stop noticing it) after a 30 mins or so. A definite re-buy!

Note: because the product is so expensive, definitely consider going to Sephora to get professional help with picking out your shade. Even though this foundation is so sheer you can get away with a lot of different color variations, it makes a huge difference when you find THE color that matches your skin perfectly. Mine is #32 (Alabaster beige).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2012 12:58:00 PM More reviews by Jellyblob

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this foundation last year and have rarely reached for it because I can't get past the smell. It is quite overpowering to me and it reminds me of the plasticky synthetic fragrances you get in cheap products you wouldn't dare put on your face, Sigh... if only I had let the MUA at Sephora do my whole face with it instead of testing it at my jawline. I don't know if it's because of the fragrance but my face itches a little whenever I have it on.

That said, it is deserving of the good reviews it has gotten here. It applies well, blends like a dream, coverage is medium and it leaves a glow (but for oily complexions this will not be flattering). I have it in #20 nd it is perfect - it takes away the redness in my NW 15/20 face and evens out my skintone.

I wish it had worked for me. I wish it was fragrance-free!!