October 22, 2014 | 1803 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Telescopic Clean Definition

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2010 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Markuslee16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS MASCARA!! It works SO well! It makes your lashes look super long while still having volume and thickness! The only problem i have with it is the brown shade- it irritates my eyes so when i repurchase it will only be black this time.But very good. L'Oreal usually has the best mascara's. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2010 12:12:00 AM More reviews by ju1i4nn3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is hands-down my favorite mascara. I don't see the point in spending $20 on a high end mascara when you can get high quality ones from the drugstore that work just as well, if not better. This mascara has a tiny brush that creates such amazing definition & adds tons of length to my lashes. You can't get a better mascara than this for the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2010 4:58:00 AM More reviews by briii

this is one of my favorite mascaras, this and lash stilleto. i love long, thick, separated lashes that almost look fake, without having to apply fake lashes. and this one definately does that. its not very thick, byt it definately lengthens and separates my lashes amazingly. i think this is better than alot of the high end mascaras that are out there. its definately worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2010 11:21:00 PM More reviews by mellysparkles

I love this product. My lashes are thin and short, so I will use anything I can to change that. It doesn't do anything about volume, but it will lengthen your lashes nicely. I, personally, like the brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2010 11:18:00 PM More reviews by _starry

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara! It's definitely wayyyy better than the original Telescopic (gold tube). The original's wand was kind of square shaped and was hard to use because it had different sides. This one's wand is round and consistent. It's wonderful at separating, adds lots of length and with the right technique can get good volume. Instead of wiggling the wand at the base and pulling the wand up try coating your lashes many times quickly with the tip of the wand.

Update- Still love this but it dries out really quick! and this doesn't hold a curl so I use my heated lash curler with it :]

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2010 8:29:00 PM More reviews by zhoo

Possibly the worst mascara I ever tried. It has a shitty brush which clumps your lashes together. That's all it does. What the hell? Doesn't L'Oreal try their products on at least a few amateurs before it gets pushed on us?

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2010 11:04:00 AM More reviews by jdruler

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was looking for a mascara that just accentuates my lashes. Kinda like I'm wearing mascara but it looks like I'm not-- for days when I want a very natural look. The name definitely attracted me. I used it for a couple of months and I found that it does not part my lashes very well and kinda sticks them together giving me "I just got out of the pool look" (as Paula Begoun described it).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2010 1:32:00 PM More reviews by izzit

This is definitely my HG mascara! The packaging is awesome and sleek, and the plastic comb like mascara wand is perfect for lengthening and separating your lashes without any clumps. One coat makes your lashes look natural and long, but my layering more mascara on, you are able to easily achieve longer and thicker looking lashes, again with zero clumping.

Something I did realise however is that the mascara gets better with time. Its pretty weird, but when it was brand new, it clumped quite a bit. I reckon that once the formula was exposed to air a bit more, it kinda dried out making it a perfect consistency. This didn't really bother me since it is a dream to work with now :D

Definitely go buy one!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2010 12:20:00 PM More reviews by Hannahbby2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a really good mascara. It lengthens and separates wonderfully, and creates no clumping. I like the wand, it's very tiny and is great for getting every lash and doesn't smudge on the bottom lashline. (ahem, lashblast!)

I have it in blackest black, and it is very dark.
Love this mascara! :)

I only took one lippie off because it is hard as crap to get off!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2010 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Dazidoo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I quite like mascara, it lengthens my lashes nicely and it doesn't clump. The formula isn't too dry or too wet. I think it is a good mascara for the day time because it gives a bit of length and makes my lashes look quite neat, its a mascara I wear to give a sort of natural look.