October 23, 2014 | 2111 users online

Mascara - Revlon - 3D Extreme Mascara - Blackest Black

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 12/15/2009 2:35:00 PM More reviews by Mystyre

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was suckered in by all the ads of Jessica Alba (whom I think is gorgeous) and her amazing lashes, so I had to buy this product. After one use, I came to the conclusion it's total garbage. I NEVER have problems with mascara clumping, and this clumped and smudged and flaked and just generally made a mess of my eyelashes. I was pretty bummed out because I thought it would be great. I held onto it for a while because I don't like throwing products out, but after several more eyelash fiascoes I gave in and threw it out.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2009 10:50:00 AM More reviews by teenysquirrel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

OK..I got this 'cause the packaging looked cool. It's really really hard to apply.
So friggin' thick that makes my lashes look like gunky, spider legs. But sometimes with a right application, my lashes can look pretty good. Will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2009 11:01:00 PM More reviews by XomakeupjunkyXo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Overall I think this product gave good volume, length, and curl. However, it was an absolute nightmare mess to get on. I had smudges and clumps everywhere. By the time I was done my eyelashes were the clumpiest I've ever seen them. The formula also irritated my eyes a bit.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/27/2009 12:09:00 AM More reviews by h20liliz

all i can say is, "ew". i cringe thinking about using this mascara. it was lumpy and clumpy. it basically glued all of my lashes together in a gooey mess.

I WILL NEVER BUY THIS AGAIN.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/15/2009 4:35:00 PM More reviews by charlesechick

STRAIGHT GARBAGE!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2009 6:59:00 PM More reviews by Hollynla

This mascara was awful. I never did figure out how to use that brush. It never went on smoothly, always clumping causing spider lashes. Mascara shouldn't be complicated. I threw it away.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2009 7:03:00 AM More reviews by siamesekiss

I should have known not to stray to another mascara. The brush on this is tiny and has bristles only on two sides. It's very hard to apply since I try to apply with the bristle part only. It clumps like crazy!! The only plus I can give is that is definitely gives volume and doesn't run during the day. The downsides outweight the good though, will not be purchasing again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2009 8:16:00 PM More reviews by Susan425

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this mascara because I thought the picture of the brush on the package looked nice and full. Upon opening the mascara I was disappointed to see that the brush was TINY. Didn't even look like the same brush. It works great on the lower lashes but I won't repurchase because I like a bigger brush.

UPDATE: While I still think the brush is too small, I have found that this is the only non waterproof mascara I've tried that will hold the curl in my lashes. I'm starting to like it.......

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2009 7:06:00 AM More reviews by SleepyLabRat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was really surprised to see the low rating on this mascara! I LOVE it! It does everything it claims to do: lengthens, curls, volumizes... everything! You will definitely need a good lash comb (I suggest the Sonia Kashuk travel comb from Target) and a little patience, but the end result is fantastic! The formula is very thick but that's what makes it go on well; I can NOT stand watery mascara that gets all over my eyes during application! I also hate all of these new silicone brushes most mascaras are using now so I was very pleased that it uses a real, bristled brush. The brush is small, yes, but it allows for good control and a generally mess-free application. I've repurchased several times now and have no intentions of changing mascara unless they stop making it.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2009 8:31:00 AM More reviews by ilovethings

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has to be the most ridiculous mascara brush i have ever seen to the point when i first opened it, i thought i got a defected one. The product was clumped all over it to where u could barely see any bristles. Yes, true, if u get the product on ur lashes and then kinda comb them with another brush then its ok. But who wants to go thru all that?