December 21, 2014 | 1689 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - Colorstay Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2012 4:09:00 AM More reviews by ArtsyPixie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

What I love about this eyeliner is that it does not smudge and fade all day long. I really find it very easy to apply on. It also saves me from the hassle of sharpening it unlike my other eyeliners. It has been one of my staple products for almost a year.

What I"m not so crazy about it is that it doesn't have much of a pigment as I would love it to be. I wish Revlon would make this line more pigmented. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2012 11:21:00 PM More reviews by bebedejuin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of my absolute beauty staples. I like many Revlon products, especially this liner. It goes on smoothly and lasts all day, even when my eyes usually do this magic trick where they make my makeup disappear by mid-morning. Not this liner, though; Colorstay is a deserving title! Also, I wear contacts and this has never irritated my eyes. At the end of the day, it washes off easily with makeup remover or even gentle face wash. I also appreciate the built-in sharpener!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2012 1:12:00 PM More reviews by thelilacdawn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner. i don't really use it for the top lid, but it is great for the waterline. It goes on smooth with no trouble, I have it in brown and it smudges well but smudges easily so I would be careful of that as well.

Overall, awesome product, if you are a beginner definitely try those out because you can definitely get great use out of this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2012 10:58:00 PM More reviews by tayodea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Deep Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

What can I say, best drugstore eyeliner ever. I've been using Colorstay Eyeliner since my early days in high school, now I'm finishing college. I stays on all day & easy to get off at night. And its very similar to the MAC eyeliner. Needless to say it's the best (especially ladies on a budget). FYI - dont use this eyeliner for the cateye look, liquid is best.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2012 7:31:00 PM More reviews by Katyby

This is a great drugstore eyeliner! It really does stay on all day, goes on fairly smooth and is easy to remove! The only con I have is that I find I have to sharpen it a lot but it has a built in sharpener so that sort of outweighs the con. Overall a great well priced eyeliner. And it lasts a long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 1:55:00 AM More reviews by Octobercutie888

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this product along with all Revlon colorstay products since i was 17 i'm now 24. This eyeliner is the best i have switched to others to try them out and nothing compares i just keep coming back! It just doesn't smudge, wear off or smear. This is the holy grail of all eyeliners and you won't regret buying this! I have sweated, cried and no matter what it stays on. Go out and buy it It's a decent price also. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/6/2012 9:21:00 PM More reviews by susan1326

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Great long lasting liner for tight lining inner rims and waterline. Unfortunately, it irritates my normally nonsensitive eyes for some reason. Would love to be able to use it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2012 9:28:00 PM More reviews by xoJemz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I LOVE this eyeliner! It works better than my Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencils and the MAC Technakohl liner I've tried. I've had this in black and brown. I won't really review the black since I haven't used it in a year (I prefer brown eyeliners these days... I feel like it's more natural for school). At that time, I only used eyeliner on my waterline, it lasted 3-4 hours on my waterline without smudging and giving me raccoon eyes, it just fades away. Also, it is a nice black.
The brown one, I only use on my top lash line. I really like the color and it's just super easy to put on. Even when I'm running late, I can quickly put it on in 2-3 minutes... just close my eyes, line, and I'm done. It lasts pretty much your whole day. The only time it doesn't is when you always rub your eyes, that's when it'll slowly fade and only last 7-9 hours. I've had it on for almost 16 hours lol. I put it on at 6:30am and take it off around 10:30-11:15pm. It's only around $5 so it's an amazing deal! I never use the sharpener btw. I recommend this over the Maybelline Master Drama and the high-end ones I mentioned in the beginning.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Xyooj

I actually like this eyeliner. I've always used traditional pencil eyeliners and within an hour or two, the eyeliner around the rims of my eyes would smear off or smudge. Then I would keep reapplying it over and over again.

But with this eyeliner, I don't have to keep reapplying it onto my eyes like how I used to. It's long-lasting and great. It stays on there perfectly.It's so easy to use as well. Overall, I would purchase this item again.The great thing about is that it's not so pricey too. I bought this eyeliner for only 5.00 at a drugstore.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2012 11:50:00 PM More reviews by lovesyou

Best eyeliner ever. Got it in the color cocoa which is a light brown that perfect fir the daytime. Stays put until I take it off although I never worn it for 24 hrs. the only thing I didn't like about it is the sharpener but I can live with it.