September 15, 2014 | 945 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - Colorstay Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Xyooj

I actually like this eyeliner. I've always used traditional pencil eyeliners and within an hour or two, the eyeliner around the rims of my eyes would smear off or smudge. Then I would keep reapplying it over and over again.

But with this eyeliner, I don't have to keep reapplying it onto my eyes like how I used to. It's long-lasting and great. It stays on there perfectly.It's so easy to use as well. Overall, I would purchase this item again.The great thing about is that it's not so pricey too. I bought this eyeliner for only 5.00 at a drugstore.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2012 11:50:00 PM More reviews by lovesyou

Best eyeliner ever. Got it in the color cocoa which is a light brown that perfect fir the daytime. Stays put until I take it off although I never worn it for 24 hrs. the only thing I didn't like about it is the sharpener but I can live with it.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2012 1:17:00 AM More reviews by edamameb

Absolute rubbish. I use this to tightline only and it still manages to smudge under eyes within 2 hours. Also, the sharpener is a joke.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2012 12:38:00 AM More reviews by MissyElbs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

love it! will keep buying this, its durable, creates solid lines and well its Revlon! so it has to be good :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2012 4:57:00 PM More reviews by wanshan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use these only for lining along my lower lash line then smudging with a smoking brush to soften it. The formulation will not work for water lining. It is an automatic pencil, the sharpener is on the bottom which I don't find works that well, but does work, so I smooth it out with tissue paper.

As long as I use an eyeshadow primer along my lash line I have not had problems with it smudging on me.

Blackberry is a nice plum with slight metallic sheen for soft daytime. Black brown color is a very dark brown which works well with my black hair since black can look too harsh for daytime eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/23/2012 3:20:00 PM More reviews by NMitchel

I am really disappointed in Revlon for this one. Yes, the staying power was absolutely wonderful for a drug store brand. With that being said, however, it is on the more expensive side of drug store brands. I find you do not get a lot of product with this, either.

I don't wear a lot of makeup but this only lasted around 3 applications. The sharpener it comes with is useless and destroyed most of the product! It took off huge chunks of the liner! I hate pencil style eyeliners as most of the time I can't find anything to sharpen them with, which is why I purchased this.

Overall a good product, if you avoid the sharpener.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/22/2012 12:49:00 AM More reviews by aegriedl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I hate to be the downer here, but I really was not impressed with this eyeliner. The pigment is decent, but the texture is very dry which results in tugging during application. I have also noticed fading throughout the day as well as the inability of staying on my waterline. Lastly, the packaging is terribly cheap; the twisting applicator is quite flimsy. Overall, I feel Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner is simply a poor-quality drug store product. I'm going to stick with my Pixi Endless Silky Eyepencils.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/20/2012 12:37:00 AM More reviews by nathalierae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

For me, this eyeliner smudges everywhere. By the end of the day I have raccoon eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2012 10:34:00 PM More reviews by IraSP

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Not as sharp as expected, but the line looks decent.
However, after quite a short period the pencil just hardens and now I can't use it anymore.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2012 8:30:00 AM More reviews by Lovedogs841

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great eyeliner for the price. I have it in black and black-brown. Good staying power and decent pigmentation. Doesn't work very well for my bottom waterline, though. Sometimes I wish it could be a bit sharper.