July 28, 2014 | 1941 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - Colorstay Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2012 4:57:00 PM More reviews by wanshan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use these only for lining along my lower lash line then smudging with a smoking brush to soften it. The formulation will not work for water lining. It is an automatic pencil, the sharpener is on the bottom which I don't find works that well, but does work, so I smooth it out with tissue paper.

As long as I use an eyeshadow primer along my lash line I have not had problems with it smudging on me.

Blackberry is a nice plum with slight metallic sheen for soft daytime. Black brown color is a very dark brown which works well with my black hair since black can look too harsh for daytime eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/23/2012 3:20:00 PM More reviews by NMitchel

I am really disappointed in Revlon for this one. Yes, the staying power was absolutely wonderful for a drug store brand. With that being said, however, it is on the more expensive side of drug store brands. I find you do not get a lot of product with this, either.

I don't wear a lot of makeup but this only lasted around 3 applications. The sharpener it comes with is useless and destroyed most of the product! It took off huge chunks of the liner! I hate pencil style eyeliners as most of the time I can't find anything to sharpen them with, which is why I purchased this.

Overall a good product, if you avoid the sharpener.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/22/2012 12:49:00 AM More reviews by aegriedl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I hate to be the downer here, but I really was not impressed with this eyeliner. The pigment is decent, but the texture is very dry which results in tugging during application. I have also noticed fading throughout the day as well as the inability of staying on my waterline. Lastly, the packaging is terribly cheap; the twisting applicator is quite flimsy. Overall, I feel Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner is simply a poor-quality drug store product. I'm going to stick with my Pixi Endless Silky Eyepencils.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/20/2012 12:37:00 AM More reviews by nathalierae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

For me, this eyeliner smudges everywhere. By the end of the day I have raccoon eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2012 10:34:00 PM More reviews by IraSP

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Not as sharp as expected, but the line looks decent.
However, after quite a short period the pencil just hardens and now I can't use it anymore.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2012 8:30:00 AM More reviews by Lovedogs841

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great eyeliner for the price. I have it in black and black-brown. Good staying power and decent pigmentation. Doesn't work very well for my bottom waterline, though. Sometimes I wish it could be a bit sharper.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/3/2012 7:41:00 AM More reviews by priyankasukhija

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Read so much good reviews about this product, tried it. This product does not last forever, though now i sincerely feel no product stays on waterline forever, but it does descent job. Stays for a while does not smudge or irritate eyes. Will buy this again till i do not find any better product, price makes it all worthy.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2012 7:24:00 PM More reviews by onlyjessicax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

May I just say this is the best eyeliner I've tried?
I was really skeptic of this eyeliner, even when I read so many good reviews about it. I decided to try it anyways, because ppl would say it doesn't smudge and stuff.

As soon as I bought it, I swatched it on my hand and rubbed it with my fingers. It wouldn't smudge no matter how hard I tried. I applied it on my eyes immediately, and I couldn't believe how precise it would be! So easy to control.

It also comes with a built in sharpener.

Honestly amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2012 10:51:00 PM More reviews by jennarock11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great eyeliner!! I switched over from almay, and I have to say it was a big inprovement. It glides on very smoothly, and really stays all day. We all have that friend that has their eyeliner smudged under their eyes, well, if you use this, that won't be you. Im in high school and I participate in sports. Even after sweating for two hours, this stuff doesnt budge. The reason I gave it four out of five lippies is because it isn't quite as pigmented as I would like, it is a good standard eyeliner. Nothing overly impressive. You won't put it on and me like "wow. this stuff is amazing." It gets the job done and it stays in place, thats pretty good I would say. I probably won't repurchase, just because I like to explore my options:)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2012 4:51:00 PM More reviews by emor5991

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I usually only use this to line my upper waterline, sometimes the outer corners of my bottom waterline. It works great for that, and lasts me a very long time. I've been using it for probably two years, and I've only gone through like 3. I love that it's self-sharpening. Overall good eyeliner.