Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner

3.9

Cyclopentasiloxane, Ozokerite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera {Candelilla} Wax), Tocopherol, Sorbic Acid, BHT, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), MICA, Black 2 (CI 77266), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 77470).

I've been using this eyeliner for years! It's the only one that doesn't crease and actually does stay on. I usually only have to touch it up once during the day. Great product!

on 4/17/2013 12:48:00 AM

too much tugging on my lid/skin.

i prefer other liners that doesn't apply with much difficulty.

on 3/23/2013 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Not a bad liner. Decent consistency, pretty good staying power. I've found that I prefer softer, creamier liners as they're easier to apply and are more easily manipulated if you need to fix mistakes--this one is on the harder, waxier side. I do love self-sharpening liners, but don't even bother with the sharpener hidden in the cap--the tip will just break off and get stuck inside, leaving it useless.

on 3/15/2013 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

A good eyeliner lasts longer if set with a black eyeshadow.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

A pretty good eyeliner, it does the job. I found it did smudge a little bit, but it wasn't too bad. So I'll probably buy this again in the future.

on 3/6/2013 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This eyeliner is awesome! It smudges a little, but it's really easy to apply and the color is very dark. Compared to other eyeliners, it hardly smudges at all. It's very similar to the Almay eyeliner

on 2/25/2013 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This eyeliner is a joke.
It takes a lot of strokes to appear on my water line and I had to reapply after about 2hrs .
Threw it out. Loreal Infallible eyeliner is much better and comes with a smudge tip.

on 2/24/2013 1:32:00 AM

I have used up two of the Black Colorstay Eyeliners and will repurchase. I think this product is currently the best self-sharpening, waterproof eyeliner in the drugstores, though I think improvements can be made. I would prefer a creamier product for easier application but the current formula IS quite waterproof and does not smudge easily.

on 2/19/2013 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

first, let see what revlon says about this eyeliner:

Revlon® Colorstay™ Eyeliner glides on easily adding drama and definition to your eyes for up to 16 hours. Waterproof formula won’t smear, smudge or fade. Available in 8 shades.

i buy this eyeliner because the review was so good and a lot people talking that this product very good.. but for me, it's bad.. i applied this to my eyes and it's not easy.. i had to put it on my eyes few times to make it thick but it's goin lil mess.. and after 5 hour, it's lil bit goin smudge under my eyes and make it lil bit dark.. it's definitely not waterproof.. it's smear, smudge and lil bit fade for me.. i live in a tropic weather.. it's very hot here and i often to sweaty.. and this product not fit on this weather..

on 2/16/2013 9:36:00 AM

For some reason, this product just does not work on me. It tends to disappear from my eyelids in a few hours even with primer on. I always end up with raccoon eyes after a few hours.