October 21, 2014 | 1855 users online

Eye Shadow - BeneFit Cosmetics - Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in R.S.V.P.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2010 1:22:00 PM More reviews by Glowydazzle12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a good base, although it doesn't look quite as good when it dries on the lids, but the color is pretty. It cannot be compared to paint pots, though, because it doesn't have the staying power and it's more expensive than the mac paint pots. Overall good product with usuper cute packaging!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2010 2:04:00 PM More reviews by soniax

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is a great product to use as a base or on it's own. I use it on its own most of the time for a shimmery basic eye. it doesn't crease for me, even without udpp, and I have oily lids. It also gives a gloss like finish, which I love. would definitely recommend this product to anyone and i'd probably buy another one if i ever ran out.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2010 1:36:00 AM More reviews by orangebloom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a wonderful base to wear under a shimmer eyeshadow because it makes it glow/softly shimmer even more. I received this as a sample from Sephora and once I'm done I'll definitely get a full size. It impresses me far more than any similar MAC Paint Pots I have because it really gives me more glow. I love it. I would classify this is a champagne color with a slight touch of pink.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/16/2010 7:32:00 PM More reviews by idkmybffmegg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm not sure exactly what I did wrong with this product. But I tried (& failed) to make this look nice on me. It was creamy on my hand & my finger, but when I put it on my eye something went wrong & it looked bunched up & crease-y the second I put it on. Maybe it was just me doing something wrong with it. I used UDPP & even when I tried to put shadow over it it did not turn out any better. I'm very disappointed that I spent so much on it.. I'm going to keep trying it in looks but maybe cream eyeshadow just isn't for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/8/2010 6:28:00 AM More reviews by gothspice

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Looked like a pinkish glitter on and gave my lids an unflattering crepe texture. Almost impossible to get off. Putting another shadow over it still did not hide the glitter. Another overpriced Benefit fail.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2010 10:55:00 PM More reviews by skstone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great base for powder shadows that are similar. It is a light pinky-champagne. I always wear either UDPP or TFSI under it, so I don't know about its staying power on its own. It makes shadows pop and extra gorgeous! The color is definitely buildable. On days when I'm feeling extra lazy before class, I'll just swipe this on with some eyeliner and mascara and I look fresh and polished. I would definitely repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2010 8:24:00 AM More reviews by pantaloons55

I bought this on the rec'd of a Sephora employee after complaining about the packaging of the UDPP.

She suggested this would do the work of a primer, plus having an extra shadow to boot. I had my doubts, but figured I'd give it a go.

All that to say: This eyeshadow is lovely. Colour is an ordinary slightly pink champagne, perfect as a base, or all over wash. It lasted me about 6 months of daily wear as a primer (does work, just not as good as UDPP) or 'natural' makeup days. I'm nearly finished the pot and its starting to show minimal signs of drying out. Not quite as smooth, but still applies decently enough. You need to make sure you keep the pot closed very tightly, even still it has come a bit loose in my purse.

I would buy it again if I was looking for this colour, but I have tons of similar colours.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2010 7:04:00 AM More reviews by YCH

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Lovely everyday colour whick makes my grey/green eyes look much better than normal, doesn't crease on my oily skin, wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2010 12:54:00 AM More reviews by samp21789

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Amazing cream eye shadow. Beautiful champagne and is very quick to apply. Excellent

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2010 10:57:00 PM More reviews by artsyjill

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this item as part of a Benefit set with Stay Don't Stray and Erase Paste. The jar is small in this kit but it is a good way to try out products before committing to the full size, and full price. This is a great buildable pink/champagne color that I used as a base and then layered with Stila Kitten which is a good match to the shade. This is also great on its own. This had awesome staying power for me which is rare as I have oily skin. The color looked great for hours! Really good to brighten up the eyes for a more wide-awake look. Would definitely recommend. I am not sure as far as the shelf life of this product goes.