BeneFit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in R.S.V.P.

Isododecane, Mica, Polyethylene, C13-16 Isoparaffin, C12-14 Isoparaffin, Lauryl Phenylisopropyl Methicone, Methyl Trimethicone, C13-15 Alkane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Behenyl Dimethicone, Acrylates / Dimethicone Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, C20-24 Olefin, Propylene Carbonate. [+/-: CI 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)], N° 07108/A.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I've recently taken to wearing this with MAC's Shroom as a browbone highlighter and a coat of MAC Plush Lash and pairing it with a bold lip. It brightens up my eyes and looks gorgeous with almost no effort. I have a LOT of trouble with creasing in general, and though this doesn't crease right away, by the end of a work day it does. If you have similar problems you might want to make sure you carry it along with you to reapply if this happens. Other than that - fantastic!

This is my go-to shadow on days when I have no time to get ready. It's the perfect natural/neutral color for me. I just put in on my lids with my finger or a brush, coat of mascara, and I'm out the door. Once it dries on your lids, it lasts! It's not going to budge! I'd recommend this to anyone.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Edit: this product creases! I still love it but it does crease.

Old review: I love this creamy creaseless shadow. I have very oily skin and oily eyelids and my shadows always crease when worn without a base, but this does not. I wear it every weekend. It is a shimmery pinky gold color that looks more like a beautiful highlight than an eyeshadow. I would definitely recommend it. It is better than the mac paint pot in bare study and rubinesque (I own them both and use them for the same purposes...shimmery eyeshadow/highlight).

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I ordered this hoping it would be a few shades darker than MAC bare study pp and it is. I use both for an easy eye with rsvp on the lid and bare study smudged lightly into the inner corner and browbone. The lasting power is about the same as the MAC pp's and the texture is slightly drier. These do crease a bit on me if I don't use TFSI underneath. Overall I am very pleased with this product.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is a good base, although it doesn't look quite as good when it dries on the lids, but the color is pretty. It cannot be compared to paint pots, though, because it doesn't have the staying power and it's more expensive than the mac paint pots. Overall good product with usuper cute packaging!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

this is a great product to use as a base or on it's own. I use it on its own most of the time for a shimmery basic eye. it doesn't crease for me, even without udpp, and I have oily lids. It also gives a gloss like finish, which I love. would definitely recommend this product to anyone and i'd probably buy another one if i ever ran out.

This is a wonderful base to wear under a shimmer eyeshadow because it makes it glow/softly shimmer even more. I received this as a sample from Sephora and once I'm done I'll definitely get a full size. It impresses me far more than any similar MAC Paint Pots I have because it really gives me more glow. I love it. I would classify this is a champagne color with a slight touch of pink.

I'm not sure exactly what I did wrong with this product. But I tried (& failed) to make this look nice on me. It was creamy on my hand & my finger, but when I put it on my eye something went wrong & it looked bunched up & crease-y the second I put it on. Maybe it was just me doing something wrong with it. I used UDPP & even when I tried to put shadow over it it did not turn out any better. I'm very disappointed that I spent so much on it.. I'm going to keep trying it in looks but maybe cream eyeshadow just isn't for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Looked like a pinkish glitter on and gave my lids an unflattering crepe texture. Almost impossible to get off. Putting another shadow over it still did not hide the glitter. Another overpriced Benefit fail.

This is a great base for powder shadows that are similar. It is a light pinky-champagne. I always wear either UDPP or TFSI under it, so I don't know about its staying power on its own. It makes shadows pop and extra gorgeous! The color is definitely buildable. On days when I'm feeling extra lazy before class, I'll just swipe this on with some eyeliner and mascara and I look fresh and polished. I would definitely repurchase!

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products